main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Larena's Cafe

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _Vengeance_, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    It's ok everyone! I'll just be cleaning that up....*grabs broom and motions for Crash_Down to step out of the way.

Mumbles to self:"Vengeance! where ARE YOU!?"

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    *Crash Chuckles to himself as he watches Larena sweep up HIS mess*

"Oh, Larena.....you missed a spot" [face_laugh]

3. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena shoots a glare at Crash...

You just go back to READING YOUR BOOK! [face_plain]

4. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
  5. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    *Crash stops laughing and looks at Larena.

"Larena, give me that broom. I'll should clean up my own mess."

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena looks around curiously, not exactly sure why Crash had suddenly changed....

uh...sure.....here ya go....

7. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *Returning to the cafe with an armful of various cooking essentials, Vengie decides that due to the circumstances that led to his exit, perhaps it would be wiser to come in through the back door, and does so. After carefully putting the supplies in the cooling units, he pokes his head out of the kitchen door to get a looksie at the situation.*

"Hmmm... looks like some folks became human."

*Still unsettled by those characters still in their unnaturally shadowy corners for such a time of day as this, Vengie comes to the conclusion that caution may still be better. Cleaning rag in hand, he steps out of the kitchen to the counter, and begins cleaning away.*

8. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    VENGEANCE! YOU REALIZE HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN GONE?! ANd what do you do but come back with random kitchen utensils! *sigh

9. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    *Crash finishes sweeping up his mess then sits back done on his stool and looks up at Vengeance, who just came back into the café.

"Vengeance, it's good to see you back. Sorry about the mess I made. Oh by the way, do you have any more light bulbs in the back, this place is kind dark. I can barely see anyone."

10. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    *short perky blonde walks in, takes a look around and procedes to sit at a well lit table in the middle of the cafe. She looks towards the bartender*

"Hi! Ima princess!! May I have some tea please? Any kind will do. I'm not that picky as long as its hot and has mint in it. OH! And a lemon and some honey, if you have it. Erm, why are all these folks sitting in dark, creepy corners?"

11. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    *sticks head in*

umm princess, you do know that when a short perky blonde walks into a room with everyone sitting away from the light, she is usually dead with in 5 minutes right?

12. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    NAHHH!!! Ima princess and also I'm not stupid. Beneath this perky blonde exterior that EVERYONE underestimates, lies a will of steel, a nice sized blaster and great tuck and roll reflexes. I think I should be ok.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    hahaha. As tough as everyone here tries to be, they are as harmless as flies! don't mind them....

14. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    Thats what I figured. There isn't a yucky oppressive atmosphere in here like some other places. Hmmm, I think I might stay awhile.

15. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    *Vengeance begins to put together a light mint tea*

"Wow, nobody's ordered tea in a while. Wonder if I can even remember how to make it. And come on Larena, you think I'm trying to be tough? Pfft."

*After brewing a wonderful cup of tea, he takes it out to the centre table and places it down in front of the new girl, then returning to his dutiful cleaning and upkeep of the cafe.*

16. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    "I believe that this is the best tea I've had in a while. Yup, defiantely putting this place on the repeat list. Unfortunately, I feel my chambers calling me. We royals need our sleep ya know. Thank you for the tea! I'll be back!"

*Tosses the industrious sweeper a cred card for future use and makes a hasty exit, stage left*

17. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    *Vengie suddenly recalls some ancient theatre texts he once read back at the University, and decides to toss out a joke.*

"Is it while being pursued by a bear!?"

18. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    :confused:Then what is this in my cup:confused:

19. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    I didn't make that for you, you just got it somehow, read the last page [face_laugh]

20. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    *short blone runs in frantically waiving 9 pages of carefully written, very well thought out analysis of German Art Song and the Romantic Era in German Music*

*laughing carzily* Its done!! "Its done. . . .stupid art song and whiny German Romantics!!! IT IS FINISHED!!!!"

*running, stumbling a few times from lack of sleep, out of the Cafe, still laughing hysterically*

21. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash thinks to himself, "who are these German Romantics?"
    "Could they be from the Corporate Sector?"

Crash continues to think to himself, "And what the hell did Vengeance put in my cup?"

22. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    * walks through the door like he's done it a thousand times, walks over to crash

Hey that looks good, hey buddy (at veng) get me onea these would ya?

Been a long day, or well rather couple a days, as they regularly run over into each other when your on the run . . er. a. I mean road . . . Hey thats a nice new door you got there. And a who runs this little joint any way?

23. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    *walks through door, sees that the improbable number of dark, shadowy corners are full, sighs and heads for the bar*

"when you have a moment, i'll have one of those Double Trigger Supreme Bantha Milk Cappuccino things..."

24. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    *Begins putting together the tea and a starts up the espresso machine*

Your guys' drinks'll be ready in just a minute! And Larena owns the place

*He points towards Larena, standing idly somewhere over there. Once the drinks are finished, he slides the cappuccino down the bar to Mill, and takes the tea out to the Battousai, noticing Crash still looking at his cup of tea, quite perplexed.*

I'm telling you man, I didn't make it! It just appeared out of nowhere!

25. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    *Crash looks up at Veng.

"Hay, do you have a chemical scanner back there.....lets figure out what this stuff is."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.