main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Larena's Cafe

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ImperialJedi, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    That would be awsome!Group get together!

Ebay,yah I found a couple but I am also considerably low on money so I couldn't get it. (can't afford on Ebay,PATHETIC huh?)
    I could but I am waiting for my next pay check just to be safe!

2. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey boys girls and monkey squirels, hows it going?? question!!!! Is are bartenders name Wuher??? That would be funny.
    Any ways, So in Monmouth eh? when do ya start I'm gonna go through the drive thru and ask for a bunch of stuff, then get to the drive thru window and take a bunch off....LOL I'm just playing dude that would be mean, but maybe we can all go there one time and hang out and talk Star Wars, that would be cool???? I like the idea of the christmas special viewing, and like I said what special is it?? are we talking the old, I believe it was 1979 or 80 cartoon with the first appearence of the all mighty Boba Fett?? If its a different one Larena let me know and I will buy it I have the cash no problem OK and I would be more than happy to get together with all who show and have a viewing of it....I wouldnt even open it till the day of the gathering, it will be a grand unveiling and showing LOL.
    Any ways who is the server around here I never got a Mikes LOL
    take care all who are here and LMK about the special OK later

3. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Um...I want any Holiday Specail! I didn't even know there was more than one but hey if you can get your hands on any thats great!
    Although i would have to do some serious planning to try to be able to get the time to get to a group get together! Oh,and my age...I'm probably the youngest here! If i do get around to coming to a meeting than i didn't wanna suprize you with my age!Nobody my age likes SW!they say that they can't understand it!What's NOT to understand about it?they are just to imature to appriciate a classic movie!(off subject alot,sorry)
    Anyway,i'm only in high school!
    gets worse,i'm a froshmen in high school!

4. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey I never got the servers name :(, oh well get me a Mikes.
    Hey Larena its not the age that matters, as long as you like Star Wars eh?
    besides I think its awesome that some one your age is so into it, I wish I had the connections you do when I was your age.
    well yall have fun....Oh wait I have another thing to add, as far as the christmas special not sure how many thier are but I know of one, its a cartoon and I have access to it with enough time I can have it in my hands and we can watch it, and let me know what the ebay item is I'll order it like tonight if ya want OK later evey one
    jimsidious

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Wait! I just missed you,dang!oh well.
    Don't go through any trouble,i'll find a way to get it sooner or later!

6. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey what happend yesterday??? No posts??? was everyone freaked out about Friday the thirteenth? its a myth....Oh wait I did have a bit of bad luck yeserday...oopsie my bad officer LOL.
    so was the cafe closed or what???well I am not leaving till some one comes in to sit down and join me for a Jawa juice.....hello....uh, any one....fine be that way, I'm so bored I think I'm gonna go plop down in my Star Wars room and ply vice city buh bye.

7. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Sorry, I did have time Friday the 13th. Right after school, I go home, change, then zoom over to work. I didn't get off until 12am. By then it's Saturday the 14th. I went to bed and when I woke up I felt like Rip Van Winkle. That was half an hour ago.

I don't know the bartender's name. You can ask him (make one up) if you want. What is Vice City?

*Waves at Larena.* Hi!

Oh and a warning. During the dinner hour at the KFC/A&W in Monmouth service is slow. Come earlier or later. We're a new store with a new crew. Least I get good hours. ttyl

-IJedi

8. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh and what is Jawa Juice? I think it was Bowen or JediWookie who brought up the question. Whether Jawas made it, it was made of Jawas, it was Jawa excretions, or whatever. Any ideas?

-IJedi

9. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Hi everybody :)
    I'm new to Fanforce... what do we do here?

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Sorry,i was busy the 13th also!But i did come to check on any messages but nobody was here!
    Yeah,what is the bartender's name?!How about uh......any ideas?

Hey!Welcome Kyp,good to have someone else around here!There hasn't been much activity around here lately but when there is we just um...talk about stuff,mostly SW stuff.
    STUFF is the best topic!LOL!

11. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Larena signature=hillarious!!! :)
    Stuff like school?
    'cause I'd like to know what school everybody goes to. :)

Edited name of school out per request

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey! R2-D2 in Zelda(Ocorina of Time)for N64!
    In the Bombshu Bowling alley go to the phonogragh and get into first person view mode(close up)you will see R2-D2 switching records!

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    What? Nobody is gunna post today ether?!
    I've been all alone all day checking back every hour or so!I'm gunna be going to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep and the moment I get off everybody will decide to get on!I'm hitting the hay stack around 9:00 if I can,depends on the cruelty of teachers giving me a certain amount of homework!I know that's pretty early on my own free will but I'm smart!Everybody will be dead for the school week while i'm refreshed!:^)

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    OK,SOMEONE BETTER BE HERE TODAY,I'LL BE AT SCHOOL SO I BETTER SEE SOME POSTS WHILE I'M GONE!LOL!!! Just kidding!Wow,three posts in a row...I'm begining to feel like nobody is here.LOL!

15. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    WHOA...EASY THEIR TIGRESS, LOL. Hey all I am here to order a round of Jawa juice for every one that joins me today :), I'm in a good mood, I got a cool message from a wonderfull friend wishing me happy holidays ;). Oh Imperial Jedi I will look into the Jawa juice thing and let you know OK, you dont know of Vice City?? its the coolest game to hit this season...well beside siukoden 3, its a spin off from grand theft auto 3, the best game of last Christmas season. I had a ton of stuff to do yesterday so I never had a chance to get here to the cafe, sorry Larena_Jade :(.
    Hello KYP hows the force treating you??
    Well I took the day off work today cause I have a little matter to take care of (from the 13th, OOPS) I went to the darkside for a few seconds and got my little street racer up to 125 MPH and got a 700.00$ ticket, I must go to the yamhill senate comitee and pleed my case before trial. LOL I was bad.
    Well I dont know what every one else thinks but we need to name are server here at the cafe, Wuher would be very common, funny but common. And Flo would also be common place, so lets have a little contest I'm gonna post a new thread outside the cafe and see what people come up with, hows that sound??
    Well over and out my friends oh and my tabs open for that free round of Jawa juice, For today only!!!! LOL

16. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Hehehe,speedysidious! :D
    Well,I'm always telling people to PUNCH IT when we're late for events,I guess I need to practice being a good girl for when I can drive without the parents! [face_devil]

17. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey yall, just kidding, Hows it going today?? I just got home from another hard day at work, I hurt my neck OUCH!!!!!! :( .
    hey before I forget Imperial Jedi I have some info for ya, I have had some grueling conversation with some rather seedy people(they alwats seem to know stuff, and its usually 95% true), and heres a little food for thought.
    Jawa juice was my subject and here were what my friends and I can come up with.
    One said its Java juice and that quickly got tossed, another said that freshly squeezed Jawas. Dex has a cooler full of dead Jawas hanging on meat hooks like Leatherface in TCM. this is my personal fav.
    But another said this, i think it must be thier eyes that they blend up because they glow so that would make a cool looking drink. so then you would have a bunch of little jawas walking around with little white canes. i wonder if they would be issued a seeing eye massif? lol
    I think is very probable and probably the most funny, so then it boiled down to what we believe is just one of those wierd names for a drink such as sex on the beach or a screaming orgasm, a fuzzy navel (wich has a little more bearring behind it since it is made with peach schnopps) but thats what I kinda brainstormed and got. Thier is no info in any book or website that I know of or can see but if a definate does appear I'll definatly tell you OK.
    So Larena_Jade now your gonna make fun of me eh?? LOL thats Ok I deserve it I've been a bad boy LOL. That my friends would be the first ticket I have recieved in a long while and it sucks :(. But you mess with the bull and you get the horns (ooh red bull, that sounds good), Hey Missy get me a Mikes please. Hmmm, that might just work out, well boys girls and monkey squirels I am gonna go for now but before I do I want to let Imperial Jedi know that I was in her neck of the woods today, I went to Wal-Mart and man they didnt have anything bummer :(, oh well I'm not working tommorow so I'm gonna go to all the department stores here in Salem and see what I can dig up, I did get the new holiday gift pack with R2 and Threepio, has any one seen those?? man talk about hillarious.
    See ya on the flipside kids.

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    That's not fair,I want the holiday C-3P0 and R2-D2! :_|
    I can't find them anywere!

I wasn't making fun of you jimsidious I was um...being weird! :D

19. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey! Merry Chissmas! Sidious, I still haven't tried to contact your friend. I keep forgeting or putting it off. Sorry, I'm such a procastinator.

I went Christmas shopping yesterday, and at Best Buy I came across good prices for DVD and CDs. I found Beneath the Dome, that fake-documentary on R2-D2. I almost bought it, but I have to save my money for my foreign exchange.

No work today or tommorrow!! Yea!!! :D

-IJedi

20. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Merry CHISSmas???? are you OK?? are they working you to much Imperial Jedi??
    I saw the under the dome mockumentry too, 7.00$ wasnt bad but I had way to much CHISSmas shopping to do, I'll probably go back and pick it up though.
    Hey Larena_Jade I'll see about getting a holiday two pack for ya( unless you really are making fun :( I get it all the time LOL) they are cool though especially if you like Changs art!!
    I hope every one had a really good holiday, especialy concidering we all have to go back to school monday :(. And I ahve my big court proceeding to go to UH OH!!! speedy sidious gets a big Darth Fine LOL.
    Ok gang (if you can call all 3 of us a gang LOL), talk with ya later.

21. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Merry CHISSmas???? are you OK?? are they working you to much Imperial Jedi??
    I saw the under the dome mockumentry too, 7.00$ wasnt bad but I had way to much CHISSmas shopping to do, I'll probably go back and pick it up though.
    Hey Larena_Jade I'll see about getting a holiday two pack for ya( unless you really are making fun :( I get it all the time LOL) they are cool though especially if you like Changs art!!
    I hope every one had a really good holiday, especialy concidering we all have to go back to school monday :(. And I ahve my big court proceeding to go to UH OH!!! speedy sidious gets a big Darth Fine LOL.
    Ok gang (if you can call all 3 of us a gang LOL), talk with ya later.

22. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    big budget cut=horrible=me go insane (sorry if theis is disconcerting, I just type like I talk) I don't think a school walk-out is a good idea, but anyway... I'm just being random, because I'm really tired, sorry...

23. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Dude!I LOVE Doug Chaing! I want to go into art design when I get outta high school!!!

Budget cuts= no more than one corn dogs!!!!
    No Body D. towels!!!!

24. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Hi, I'm new here and its obvious ain't it ? Any 1 know y I'm here ? Because my cousin lives in Oregon ,Portland. I have friends I Oregon but don't know if their here. Ever heard of Brandon and Nicholas Kusanto ? Their my friends livin' in Oregon. And have any1 of u heard of Aaron, Arthur and Arvin Halim ?
    Thank You and May the Force be with u always.

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Uh...well depends if they even come to this message board.If they aren't even into SW then they have no reason and if starwars.com is the board they visit then I probably don't know them!I used to live in Salem but then I had to move to the no name town of Turner! :(
    I would drop dead if anyone here goes to Cascade High School!

*Back to school tomorrow,ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
    *gasp*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.