main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Larena's Cafe

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ImperialJedi, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muchie

Muchie Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    jimsidious-It's MUCHIE,if you don't mind.
    Sorry,I'm a little moody if you don't mind.
    :)

2. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Hey all, I'm kinda new to the FF. Can you believe that after (how long have I been here?) I've never come to a FF area?

Anyways, I saw this thread and thought I'd stop by and see whats up with ya'll. :)

3. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    OOPS sorry Muchie, I was speeding, iwas clocked at 85 I didnt realize a cop was after me so I kept speeding and got to 125 (Iwas passing a truck on HWY 18)he only ticketed me for 85 but said he new I was going faster LOL.
    well hello angel5000, welcome to Larenas cafe the coolest spot this side of the web.
    Well everyone I am terribly sick and need to lie down so I will chat with yall later Ok.
    speedysidious

4. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Heylow,wazzup?!
    Ehem,sorry.
    So what IS up?

"Strait black coffee please,I am zonked!"

5. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    jimsidious: thanks for the welcome! :) nice to know someone reads my posts. Sometimes I wonder if I don't have invisible posts or something. :p

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Sorry,like I said,I was zonked and forgot to welcome you!uh...WELCOME!

Well,I'll be gone for a week so I won't be able to post anything!I am grounding myself from the computer until I catch up on school work!Bye,I'll miss ya guys alot!

Oh,Muchie won't be here either cause I talked to him on the phone and he said that it was a good idea to do school together also!Ah yes,finals week at Cascade High,me and Muchie will be cramming alot!

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey everyone, sorry I missed ya Jade before you left :( you will be missed.
    anyways I read everything that goes on at the cafe angel5000 so you wont go missed ;)
    well its late and I need to go to bed chat with ya later, well I'll chat with you later angel cause I guess were here alone for a few days so I'll chat with ya tommorw OK goodnight.

8. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    well it looks like I'm going "solo" hahaha I guess its not the first time, and then again it wont be the last. well I guess I'll check back from time to time to make sure you kids are behaving LOL later.

9. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    kids? oh, never mind, just checked and saw that you are more than twice my age. I'll stop complaining about 'kids'.
    behaving... heh.

10. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey Kyp I'm glad you showed I had a question for ya bro, do you go to a web site called rebelscum??? if not some one is using your name. just curious. So hows the weekend everyone??? obviously good since thier has been only one person here(kyp) Ok have a good one later.

11. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Hey people, how's everyone this cold winter evening?

Larena: Don't worry about it, I wasn't talking about you - I just meant that often times my posts are ignored. Happens all the time.

It isn't very busy around here is it??

12. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    no its not really, it sucks cause I finally got a computer and was hoping to hook up with some people that were cool like and dug Star Wars, and maybe chat with them, but much to my dismay...I cant find any one who digs the Star Wars as much as I. Larena_Jade was PM'n me for a while but not to sure what happend their, she was cool she was hookin me up with the hidden DVD extras "Thanks Larena!!!" their pretty cool. But I really cant find any one thats as hardcore as me :(. I guess I truely am a geek in my own little universe :) I love it here!!!! I have pretty much every 33/4" figure ever made including the Sears blue snaggle tooth, tri-logo yakface and the 2002 toyfare platinum edition Darth Vader. I have the complete collection of EP1 33/4" figures and all the new Saga edition blue card figures, also the Acklay arena attack beast all of them are in excellent C10++ condition in starcases I'm a die hard fan. Is any one their that can equal my dorkyness??? come on speak up people I know your out their LOL.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    What?!I eat,sleep,and breath Star Wars!
    (Oh,If anyone asks,it's been a week!)
    If I am not doing school than I am doing something SW productive,I even include SW IN school!
    One think that's funny,hehe,lol,sorry,I'm really laughing here!I take my toy light sabre out into the woods with my 5 year old cousin and I tell her we've got to fight off the Rancors cause there out to get us!She gets really scared because we're out in the woods!I tell her to drop for cover because an evil night sister is flying around!Hehehe!
    Cracks me up each time!
    I sit up at night and play the SW movies in my head,I even have dreams were we've got to keep Anakin from blowing up the ship and turning bad!
    Me and my close friend lives SW,Luke and Leia are my cousins,Han picks me up in his ship every week end to go to the training academy on Yavin!I even have certificates and Jedi Master cards,my brother likes to fight me with our light sabres but I tell him a jedi uses his skills for good not evil,we are keepers of the peace,not warriors!I am scitsafranic in a SW way,I talk to the characters in front of crowds and people look at me weird!
    DON'T EVER SAY I AM NOT AS BIG AS A FREAK!
    I ramble on and on just to prove how much i love SW,I just restrain myself because I scare people away!
    I MUST BE THE BIGGEST SW FREAK!
    Ehem,
    I have said all there is to say.

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well that's not all but that's all FOR NOW!

15. Muchie

Muchie Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Who's your close friend?Wouldn't happen to be me? :D
    Oh Larena,when you left tuesday for the "Skywalker Family Reunion" me,Tenel,and Mara decided to crash the party over at Han and Leia's place!

16. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Um no,Mara was at the "Skywalker Reunion"!
    I think I would know were my own sister was!
    Maybe your thinking of Amara?Ofcourse she is part of the fam also!

17. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    So this is a Cafe for people from Portland?

18. Muchie

Muchie Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    uh...
    Whatever!
    Anyway,how do you think we'll do on the spanish final on tuesday?I am gunna ace it! :D

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yep,and any outta towners just droppin by!
    Welcome,stay long...drink little! :D

Oh I think we'll do fine in spanish!Si senor!

20. Muchie

Muchie Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Hello,I'm the bar tender!Can I get you anything to drink Silo?
    The specail of the day is Caremel flavored blue milk!I call it Caremilk!

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It's STRILO,muchie,not Silo! ;)

I'm just gunna get off and call you Muchie so we don't take up the page talking about our pathetic fantasy lives,or is it fantasy...

So call ya in five!

22. Muchie

Muchie Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Man,long phone conversation and still nobody!
    Nobody wants to try my new creation! :(

23. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Muchie - I'll try some of it. :)

So how is everyone else today? I'm doing well. This place needs more people though. It can be awful slow in the FF area. :)

24. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I don't go there, jim... someone's been using my username... *feels complimented and scared simultainiously* I wonder if they know me... BTW, I'm a girl and you called me bro :p
    BTW, I AM SUCH A LITTLE SW FREAK THAT I WRITE FAN FICTION!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF IT!!!!!!!!
    I spend more time doing SW related things than I do sleeping...
    if anyone wants to AIM me, my SN's in my bio...

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah well I'm just about done writing my version of Episode 3! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.