main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Larena's Cafe

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ImperialJedi, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    The chances of being molested by someone on you meet on the internet is practically like being struck by lightning. I've been surfing for 5 1/2 years, and I've never been in a situation like that. Your parents were seriously overworried.

The only reason the figures are so exaggerated is because the people who figured them out hated the internet. They counted it as being a victim of the internet if you meet someone on the net, get married, and then 3 years later you get abused. :p

That's what 5/8 of everyone on their chart is....

2. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Whoa!!!!! hey man I'm out of it for a few days and everyones talking about molestation what the hell happend while I was out???!!!!
    as far as the other dude Festivis7 welcome.
    and no I'm not a pervert LOL I have no idea why thehammer is talking about that, although it is a really good topic, I hate sensors and net bashers, I hate tippor gore for trying to ban certain music and starting the PMRC....that was in my glory days when I was your guys age...any ways fervis7 I have well over 300 Star Wars action figures priced from 5.00$ up to 250.00$(only one at that price, Toy Fare Vader),then I have my vintage collection that includes the sears special snaggletooth, and tri-logo Yak-Face, theirs a healthy wad of change LOL(the vintage are not MOMC they are loose mint complete) I personally liked the age of 22, but I have made a bond with 30(yea now that its over in a week LOL)
    well welcome Fervis7
    and hey hammer please dude relax I know thiers some pervs out their but wow man, LOL
    later guys Siddy

3. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Hi Portland, how are things there today?

There are 115 SW novels. On next Tuesday it will be 116. I own and have read them all.

4. Rickthetamer

Sep 1, 2002
    What comes out on Tuesday?

5. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    Force Heretic, the next book in the NJO.

6. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I haven't got the money to get new books yet but I love to read the older ones over and over again!The Courtship of Princess Leia has to be the best SW book of all time!

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey boys girls and monkey squirels, I'm not to sure if I should be talking about this but man oh man the smirnoff triple black is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! any ways what about the tales from Jabbas palace??? or what ever its called I've seen it at the book bin and it looks really awesome I want to get it and read it but time is of the essance and I have way to much stuff to do,:( oh well.
    Man this weather is wicked is'nt it??? I thought my car was gonna get crushed by a tree or I was gonna have a tree through the roof last night. Mill Creek runs right behind my place and its high and the water is rushin, I always leave my bedroom window open so I can listen to the creek while I go to sleep, but boy oh boy last night it was way to loud and the wind kept blowing in the window and well it was just funny LOL.
    I think its cool....as long as I dont get evacuated again like the time I did in west salem a few years back, that sucked.
    Ok later on people.
    JimSidious

8. Rickthetamer

Sep 1, 2002
    Could you at least ATTEMPT good grammar, Jim?

"The Courtship of Princess Leia has to be the best SW book of all time!"

No kiddin'? I just rented that from the library today. Along with 5 other books.

9. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    whats wrong with the way I talk mister dictionary????
    Please do explain bro.

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
  11. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    Not to be a downer, but Jim, talking about booze is against the TOS.

12. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Thats cool sorry KAM, I will do that no more :)
    but I really dont think thats what he was talking about, and I would really like to know. I figured every one misspells and even hitd the wrong key when on line(I do hope were catching on here), but guess what were all here to have a little fun and relax and just talk about stuff, but then again maybe its the way I talk calling everyone bro or dude and saying OH SWEET MAN!!!! so Hammer what is it you are trying to say??? we cant just relax and not worry about people correcting every little thing we do, by the way I am an electrician so I work with math formulas all day not spelling sorry if I have put a rain cloud over your perfect little speaking and spelling head BRO!!!
    Later DUDES!!!

13. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey guess what I got hit again, 81 in a 55, but this time I swear I was only doing 65, I am gonna fight this one....
    same exact place this time except I was going east instead of west.

14. Rickthetamer

Sep 1, 2002
    Police radar doesn't lie, dude. At least not by 16 m.p.h. . .

Okay, here's your post:

Hey boys girls and monkey squirels, I'm not to sure if I should be talking about this but man oh man the smirnoff triple black is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! any ways what about the tales from Jabbas palace??? or what ever its called I've seen it at the book bin and it looks really awesome I want to get it and read it but time is of the essance and I have way to much stuff to do,:( oh well.
    Man this weather is wicked is'nt it??? I thought my car was gonna get crushed by a tree or I was gonna have a tree through the roof last night. Mill Creek runs right behind my place and its high and the water is rushin, I always leave my bedroom window open so I can listen to the creek while I go to sleep, but boy oh boy last night it was way to loud and the wind kept blowing in the window and well it was just funny LOL.
    I think its cool....as long as I dont get evacuated again like the time I did in west salem a few years back, that sucked.
    Ok later on people.

That's 33 spelling, grammatical, punctuation, and capitalization errors in that one post. I hardly think you pressed the wrong button 33 times. Maybe 10 times . . .

The point is, it's a heck of a lot easier to understand what you're saying if you try to type legibly. Try hitting backspace when you mess up once in a while...

15. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Ok, I get it. I understand what your trying to say, but like I said I am an electrician, I work with math formulas all day and not grammer or spelling, I appologize to every one that I have offended or will offend in the future for my lack of smarts in the writing department. I wasnt the school valedictorian, nor did I graduate with honors, hell I actually never graduated at all but I did get my GED, and guess what I still make a pretty good livin for not beeing a high school grad!!!
    I just got a little upset because of that bro, its hard to correct what you dont see, thats all I'm trying to say Ok.
    thanks for letting me know what it was exactly you were saying about that whole ordeal. :) I'll try my best for you and the rest of the people TRYING to read what I write.
    and I'm not saying that the radar lied I'm saying if I was going that fast then the log truck I was directly behind had to be going 95 MPH, he didnt have it (the radar gun) calibrated correctly.

16. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Oh my goodness,does it really matter to anyone CEPT Ricky over there?
    I can't believe YA could keep a CEWL head over all THISIN HISSIN,I WOULDV blown up!
    No offence Ricky but why do you have a problem?

17. Rickthetamer

Sep 1, 2002
    I dunno, little things tick me off. It doesn't matter much, really....

18. Darth_Coolieo

Darth_Coolieo Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2003
    So sis this is your cafe huh? pretty popular.

19. Muchie

Muchie Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Why doesn't anyone order a drink anymore?
    I am the bar tender here,does anyone want anything?

DC,last time I came over to visit Larena and study with her you were really loud in the room next door so why don't you calm down so we can get study time in ok.

20. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    You know what he did to me?!
    I come home from school and I tell myself i am going to do all my homework before I get online or do anything,I walk in and my brother is sitting at the computer,watching AOTC,and chatting with MY friends!Can you believe it?!uhg!

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    This is it.My whole life has just changed.
    I am moving to Fiji,around the world I go.
    I will not have computer access for a whole YEAR while I'm down there.This is good bye for good,I can't say the reasons I am leaving,lets just say it's the biggest sacrifice ever.
    September 13th,I'll be back then.Start counting down,I'll miss you from the dearest of my hearts.
    Imperial Jedi,your the one that opened my cafe,now I am giving it to you.Lock this thread and start YOUR cafe,you deserve it. Good Bye... :(

22. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    JADE YOU BETTER NOT BE TAKIN OFF ON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and thanks for speakin up for me. I am a pacifist, I used to be a real mean guy when I was about your age, I had the spikey mohawk and leather jacket with band names all over it, coverd with spikes. I used to just walk up to people and sock them in the head for no reason. I was just plain mean. I changed. I dont sweat the small stuff, and believe me, Rickthetamer is the small stuff LOL.
    Any ways, hey muchie, get me a tall frosty glass of Jawa juice bro!
    Guess what I found out??? I found out what Jawa juice is!!!! here is the low down, its long and I'll try my best to SPELL CORRECTLY!!!
    We all know what vaporators are correct?? well the moisture farmers got the idea from a plant, the funnel flower. This flower sports a beautiful cone of flapping petals off each end of a long straw like stem; the hollow stem dips through a shadowed crevice in a cliff in the wall of the Jundland wastes, home to the sandpeople and Jawas. This straw bends back upward and sucks the hot air through one end of the funnel flower then plunges through the cool crevice, where the faint moisture is condeced in the temperature differetial, collecting in the crook of the stem. Root systems spread out from the moisture-laden elbow, seeking the nutrients it needs from the rocks. Deep in the crevice, this water is not directly accesable to the average dessert dweller, It is only accesable to the Jawa, they have discovered how to stick a small hose down into the cylendrical stem and suck out the nutrient rich, and very sweet tasting water that rests down within. And over time people have discovered thier secrets and marketed the sweet milk that comes from the funnel flower.
    Well I have done my research and that is the true answer to the old question, "what is Jawa juice?"
    Any more questions??? I will research and find out the truth, LOL.
    Hey just to let every one know, their were three IG-88 assasin droids and the third and last standing one was destroyed by Lando. Every one saw it happen. Can you tell me when it happened?? And who was that IG droid??
    No fair Jade you cant answer this one ;) LOL
    later, jimsidious

23. Rickthetamer

Sep 1, 2002
    Good, I wouldn't want to be sweated. I'm sure it's the most unpleasant feeling...

Fiji? Man, that's rough. At least you'll have weather on your side, huh?

"Hey just to let every one know, their were three IG-88 assasin droids and the third and last standing one was destroyed by Lando. Every one saw it happen. Can you tell me when it happened?? And who was that IG droid??"

There were actually 4 IG-88 units. IG-88 was an assasin droid who was made incorrectly, and killed his creators before they could destroy him. In order to work more efficiently, he created four exact duplicates. For convenience, he entitled himself as IG-88A, and named the others B, C, and D, in order of their awakening.

There were other, more complete IG units, such as IG-72, but they did not befriend the 88 units for a long period of time.

IG-88B was destroyed by Boba Fett first. He found the droid's tracking device on the hull of his ship, and tricked him into following him into the lower levels of Cloud City, surprised him and drained his power with an Ion Cannon bombardment, and implanted two concussion grenades within the hull of the droid. He left the droid stunned with the grenades set to 1 standard minute. The Ugnaughts salvaged the scrap.

The next droid to be destroyed was IG-88C, who attempted to attack the Slave I and was shot down over the skies of Tatooine.

IG-88D was next, minutes later. Boba Fett trashed his hyperdrives and destroyed the assassin droid with a remarkable dive that forced his opponent to fly right into his sights.

As for the final droid, I'm not sure. He was eventually reprogrammed on Mechis III, you can read about it in the YJK series. I don't remember what happened in the end though...

24. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    hey bro, all the info is correct, but I never heard about the fourth IG droid, the other was destroyed by Lando in the huge battle on the final Death Star. The other IG unit was reprogrammed on mechis, they were the ones the made the core for the final Death Star, the final IG unit down loaded his program into the Death Stars core, so in a sense the final Death Star was one giant IG-88 droid LOL now that's funny.
    Hey Jade you better take up scuba diving, Fiji has the best diving in the world, well along with the Cayman Islands.
    Later Jimsidious

25. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    *IJ enjoys a candy bar.*

You know, there could be an IG-88 in the ISS. He could be planning our doom right now....lol :p

Clever scheme, getting into the second Death Star. I'm sure glad nothing came of it.

-IJedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.