Large scale Fan Film

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by hippyboy111, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi,
    I am currently in Pre-Production of a large Fan Film being produced in New Jersey. I am mainly posting this to see if anyone would like to sign on as a cast or crew member. I am currently looking for actors(script is not compleated so i am unsure of parts at the moment), a Technical Director, FX artists, Camera Operators, as well as a few other crew members. The movie will be filmed in June,July,August,and possibly september of this year. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank You,
    David Atlas
  2. XenoSphere Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    so the race is on...

**insert Mission Impossible theme**

Who get's their film, filmed first??? :p
  4. IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master

star 4
    well, if Jerec's idea falls completely apart....i have an unused slave-dancer costume that i would be willing to don for your film...
  5. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    I would be interested in acting in it.

~DG~
  6. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Chief Wiggum: At last! An excuse to wear make-up!
  7. IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master

star 4
    i knew you were a closet tranny GoA

i could give you some makeup tips, honey
  8. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Whoaaaaaaa there. 5 feet back at all times!
  9. Reaper63 Force Ghost

star 4
    This Rebel is ready for whatever you need of him,

Pilot, Fleet Trooper and smuggler are all finished costumes :)
  10. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok,

i am working day and night on this script and i have a few charactors that i can begin casting. i need...

Someone to do darth vaders voice
    yodas voice
    darth vader
    male jedi(still need a name)
    Elana-female jedi
    an imperial comander

i also need as many stormtroopers i can get my hands on.
    there are still many more parts to come. i am also still looking for many crew members. if interested please contact me.

thanks,
    David Atlas
  11. Skidder Jedi Knight

star 3
    if you need a scout trooper - i am your man
  12. IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master

star 4
    If you need an alien slave dancer girl....i'm your man..err, woman....err, ****, i'll just do it!
  13. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So are you gonna come to a meeting or what Justin?
  14. IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master

star 4
    when's the next one again?

**** man....college makes justin busy
  15. Playwu Jedi Padawan

Hello,

I am a graduated student film maker...i guess that makes me a low budget film maker. Is that one word??? well whatever. I have three years of shooting and editing experience and a good amount of years as a PA and grip.
    I love star wars and have been Dieing to make a fan-film. God my spelling is awful.
    I have my own equipment and am willing to work for cheap or free if the experience is worth it.
    I am currently working on a vampire feature and DPing a low budget NY feature. So i have a good deal of experience to back me up.
    If you are interested let me know and i we can talk shop.

Yours,
    English Jon
  16. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry for not posing in a while....i have been quite busy with the script for this and a school project...so....i have gotten about half the script done and hopefully ill be able to post a cast list in a few weeks....im still looking for quite a few actors and crew...as well as as many extras as i can get my hands on... im still looking for all the people as i posted earlier. if you are interested in any of those parts, or as appering as an extra, please send an e-mail to datlas@aqua-reef.com

Thanks,
    David A
  17. Jerec81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Another film maker eh?
    WE DUEL, AT SUNRISE
    PICK YOUR WEAPON, THIS STATE CAN ONLY HAVE ONE

bah, nevermind
    So what seems to be the story then eh? Working on a film o-me own but hit a bit of the old writers block.
    I can rotoscope and act, along with fight choreography (I don't think thats spelled right but you get the idea) me fight good.
    If you's need any help let me know. I can be easily reached on AIM Hellbent81
    or at the NJO website on their boards :)

So there Hippy....tell us a story
  18. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    well...last night i finnished the first draft of my script....i still have alot to do on it. ill post the script on the web for ya'll to see later this afternoon.

David A
  19. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i am posting the script at http://www.aqua-reef.com/18233.html untill i get my other webpage set up....in a few weeks it will be moved to www.luckystarpro.com. i am still in the prosess of typing up the first draft so it will be going up in bits and pieces. it should all be up within the next week or so depending on my work schedual.

David A
  20. XenoSphere Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Playwu Jedi Padawan

is this a star wars infinty story because i don't seee it falling inside the timeline. Plus- Alec Guiness said "i never remeber owning a droid" so why would he being alone with R2 and C3PO.

I know he was around them in episode 1 & 2. But he never eally intereacted with them very much..i think. It's not a bad story, but maybe you should rethink the caracters and the take out the deathstar and replace it with a super-stardestoyer and put someone else at the command of the ISD.

Maybe another force-user under the sway of the emperor, or even a powerful imperial officer. a thrawn-character archtype.

Don't take this as a critisism, just an opion. I like the idea...it kewl

Cheers
  22. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    HI,
    I just got the production website set up. it will be under heavy construction for the next few weeks. check it out!! www.luckystarpro.com

David A
  23. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Also, Anyone who is acting in the film... I need your name, a short bio, and if possible a headshot for the website. thanks

David A
  24. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i have updated the script and moved it to www.luckystarpro.com . i have about 10 pages of the first draft to type up and post. then i will begin casting and costume design for the main charactors. and again...anyone interested in acting in the film please send me an e-mail and if possible a picture to cast@luckystarpro.com

David A
  25. hippyboy111 Jedi Knight

star 1
    well im almost done typing... i should have ther rest of the script posted by tomorrow night. and again....still looking for actors and crew. im also looking for some prop makers, espesily anyone familliar with making lightsabers and blasters. let me know if your interested.

David A
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.