main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Large Star Wars CCG Collection For Sale eBay 60,000+ Cards, thousands of rares and foils

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by peasulroo, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peasulroo

peasulroo Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2004
    I sadly have to part with my enormous collection. 60,000+ cards, thousands of rares and foils...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5222432329&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Direct any questions via email to gregford2006@gmail.com

I have plenty of trading refs and 100% positive feedback on eBay, so don't let that scare you off.

Here's a link to my website that shows off more pics of my collection. BE SURE TO READ THE CAPTIONS and view full size images.

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/gw2006/pics/index.album?i=0

Thanks,

Greg

PS - I'm prepared to make a deal outside of eBay to anyone who is interested in actually using the cards, not turning around and selling them again.

I am looking for around $2000 for the collection, which includes, to my best estimate, 5000 rares and 1200 foils. A great number of cards are from the Reflections III and Theed Palace expansions, both of which are pretty valuable. I probably have 4 sets of Reflections III premiums, one near complete set (missing 3-4 cards) of the foils + tons of extras, and probably 3 complete sets of Theed Palace + tons of extras. I have, for example, 11 Lord Mauls, 11 Lando Scoundrels, etc.

Again, please do not hesitate to email me regarding the collection. Do not agree with the price? Email me, and we'll see.

Thank you, and good luck.

EDIT: Highlights of collection include fifteen destroyer droids, DMYA AI, DMYA AI URF, seven or eight Theed Palace AI's, 4 of Maul w/ saber AND Qui-Gon w/ saber, LSJK URF, Qui-Gon Jinn AI URF, Threepio WHPS AI URF, 8 Darth Vaders (from Premiere set), and much, much, much more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.