main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Las Vegas Star wars fans?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Doneeta, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Where are all of you? I really need to connect with other SW fans. Sound off whether I already know you or not.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm here!

3. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Yeah yeah, me too.

4. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Hey Klepto, you have a yahoo IM? I can be reached via darthaxia@yahoo.com

OK las Vegas SW fans...where is everyone else?

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm not sure. I think we might have scared them away with our uberness.

6. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Jank, you need to join our rpg. I know you arent keen on Star Trek what RPGS do you play? What about you Klepto?

We also need to start getting together as Star Wars fans...we could do a movie nite...maybe screen a fan edited SW film or maybe some of the clone wars?

Come on Jank, mister representative.

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Run a Star Wars game and I will be there :). Chapter rep for a Star Wars board not a Star Trek board :p. J/K. I play WoD, SW Saga Edition, D&D 4th Edition (I'll even play 3.5 if that's what everyone else wants to play), Mutants & Masterminds (even though it tends to get kinda cheesy in my opinion), Warcraft table top. Call of Cthulhu. I'll play almost anything.

8. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    I dont really use Yahoo much. But I do have it. And I'm up for any kind of game. You let me know and I'll try to be there.

9. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    why dont you come run a Star Wars game Jank?

10. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Still here. Still breathing.:)

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I could potentially come up with something. It'll take me a bit to plan it. I'll start working on it tonight though when i get off work.

SithLordKobe glad to see ya back!

12. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    I would so be up for any kind of game. I've always really wanted to play M&M game for longer than 3 weeks. But it never seems possible. But RPG is RPG I'm up for em all. Even ones I've never played before. Star Wars, Star Trek, M&M, D&D, Modern, WoD, Warcraft, it's all good.

Good to see you still around SithLordKobe :)

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I've been playing around with white wolf's Scion game system. It's kinda interesting. But yes lets make somethin happen.

14. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Star Wars fan, checking in.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Glad to see you Mr. Founder.

16. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Glad to see some of you are still around... been years since posting myself, but when they make a Forum for every interest (way to many to list, but I am sure most of you know what I mean) it is hard to keep up with them all. Well I guess what brought me back is the E3 coverage and great anticipation of SWTOR or TOR or whatever you want to abrievate it down to. The Old Republic MMO and the chance that maybe I can officially get back to gaming with some local players. I know it was ages ago, but what fun it was to play Galaxies over at the UNLV campus. I am sure most of us have come and gone from those days, but I am hoping to get started early and see who all plans to be in on this.

I have been playing WoW since BETA and left it back in December - I am enjoying the break and don't have plans of returning, but the one thing that was missing late in the game was overall enjoyent... jumping from Guild to Guild and the lack of familiarity and consideration of other players. It is an MMO and open to vast amounts of people so I know it shouldn't be just about playing with people from Vegas, but the more you know about the people you play with and if you enjoy the group chances are you will get a lot more satifaction out of playing. That said, my hope on a small level is just make some friends and coordinate some get togethers so that maybe the 3-5 of us will have a more interesting time playing and maybe... just maybe it will grow to enough people to justify a guild for the area. Granted I know I will be playing with at least 2 or 3 from Texas and hopefully have 1-2 more here in Vegas already so who knows, but I am going to post a separate thread in regards to SWTOR and see who we get.