main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Laser Quest Tally

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by MysticTrunks01, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Everyone knows after the meeting ont eh 20th at 4PM we'll be going to laser quest (or maybe to eat first if enough are hungry and still wanna BS somemore)

I'd like to get a tally of how many are going to go, just give a shout here.

So far from what i hear its on the board.

Otto
    Lisa
    Mike1 and the Queen (Ashi too right?)
    Mike2-D2 and Maumi

I'll add the rest as you shout out.

2. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    I'll be there not sure about Breeland, she may come, but probably will not play...

-Gary

3. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Don't forget me and Billy! :)

4. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    I will be there. Will be looking for the floresant target Otto is going to put on Lisa's back.

5. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Uh...no...more like the other way around Roger! I will need an assistant if you are volunteering. :D

6. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey, do we have a ball park figure on the cost?

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Kinda, its 6 dollers a person. Someone here ( i forgot which one to give credit too, was it you Billy?) looked into it. To reserve for just us and one game is more, and not really worth it. We can all get into one game and only have a few people we don't know in it, no biggie.

And since i can't edit a post but for 90 minutes, updated list

Otto
    Lisa
    Mike2-D2 and Dena
    Gary (maybe Bree)
    Roger

8. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Mike2, Yes Ashton will be going also.

Gary, tell Bree she needs to come! If she does I will sit w/ her & coo over the baby while you guys play!

If not, the chance to tag Vader w/ a laser is way too tempting, even for me! Consider it a healthy alternative to couples counseling ;)

C'mon ladies... when else will you have a chance to take advantage & tag your man below the belt... I'm refering to his EGO of course ;/ I know it will be a little chilly at my house if I kick Mike's butt w/ my shooting skills!! Heehee [face_devil]

Note to Mike1... got nothing but love for ya honey [face_love]

9. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    The kidos and I will probably be going.

Paul

10. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Ok, Mike2. That's the second time you've left Kenzi and I off your little list! Don't let it happen again, or.. or... I shall be forced to say "Ni!" to you! [face_mischief]

Just remember, after Friday, no more "Out of sight, out of mind!" :D

11. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    No i uhhh... umm... left you off, ooooon perpose.. yea, thats the ticket! In, uhh... honor of, errr... you moving to town! Yea! thats it! (the suckers outta believe that, man, i. am. Smooooooth.)

12. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Asses will be kicked. Yes that means you honey. Has nothing to do with ego...it has to do with PURE FACT. Yes you're going down as well as all the other female members of this group. Hell why should I rule out females...ALL YOU PEOPLE R GOING DOWN!!! You heard me that's right THE DARK SIDE SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!! MMMUUUHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Do we know what time we are going to try and play I need to know so I can tell Amanda what time I need to pick her up. Just looking for the rough guess here

14. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Kinda depends if people wanna go get a bite to eat or not. Most meeting seem to last about an hour though.

Do you guys wanna get something to eat or just go up to Laser Quest right after the meeting?

15. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Shoot each other first, eat each oth... ummm... eat second!

16. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    *Takes two steps away from Billy* That sounds like a good idea.

17. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    sucks I am not going to get to shoot at folks...hehe....or that folks won't get to shoot at me :) of course we haven;t started filming yet so not much time yet to build up anger at the director heh

18. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Well with a few of us being newly discovered actors (ok, ok, so we're just banging sticks together in bath robes) i'm sure we can "project" and "Imagine" out distaste we'll have for you in the future Ed. ^_^

19. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Jenn and I will probably go. I'll check with her when I get home, but you can count on us.

20. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Otto
    Lisa
    Mike2-D2 and Dena
    Gary (maybe Bree)
    Roger
    Billy & Kenzi
    Brent & Jenn
    Paul and the Younglings

21. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I remember when the plans for the meeting were originally made we talked of going to the drive-in also. Are we still planning on doing that? I personally am looking forward to that part of the evening!

22. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    I think so, Gary is kinda the "know guy" on this though. I think he said he has to wait till Friday to find out whats gonna be playing Sat though.

23. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    To mike2 will you listen...

I'll know Friday whats playing and we can decide out over the day or wait till saturday...

no matter what lets all try to be there BEFORE dark this time. Of course I'd imagine a good number of us will be heading over right after dinner and/or laser quest...

And most of all let us all be sure to tell Otto exactly what movie we're seeing :)

-Gary

24. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Yes, Otto make sure you actually pay attention this time in what movie we are seeing so you don't end up on the other side you Boka!!!! :p

25. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Well I may not be able to play LQ Sat due to my up coming surgury(sorry about spelling) but I will be at the right show this time. Chi Chi. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.