Omaha, NE Laser Tag League

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    After our outing on Saturday, we hit on the idea of a Laser Tag league. It was half in jest, half serious. Upon thinking about it though, it seems like this could be something we can actually do. The four of us (Mark, Tom, Jeff & myself) are all up for it. Anyone else? We could go 2 to 3 times a month.
  2. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds interesting. What kind of cost would be involved? How often & when? I couldn't make this Saturday due to other plans, but it sounds like I missed a fun time.
  3. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    The only cost I can think of would be the cost per round at Zzzap. They have the deal where if you buy 3 rounds, you get 4th free. They also said you can take that free round as a token to be used any time. Tuesdays are Half Price night( $2.50 per round) and Wednesday is $20 Unlimited play night. I can't think of any other costs unless we wanted to get team shirts made or something like that.
  4. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  5. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    [image=http://img-nex.theonering.net/images/scrapbook/9574.jpg]

Once it takes hold of us,it never lets go.
  6. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Besides, some of us can use the exercise.
  7. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Exercise nothing, I'm thinking of the stress relief of shooting people. In a non-lethal, kinda way of course. (Or unfortunately.)
  8. wundermutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    how about a year round leage. lazer tag in the winter, paint ball in the summer. at $5 a 10 min game, lazer tag is going to get expensive year round.
  9. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Isnt paintball even MORE expensive per game?
  10. TheMightyTorgo Jedi Knight

the painball guns are pretty pricey
    tell you what this spring I'll check into the prices of paintball establishments rental fieldtime etc.
  11. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Very well. I've been interested in paintball for years. So I'd be game.
  12. TK750 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just to revive a dead topic, I have 4 paintball guns. Also, I think the league idea is still a good idea.
  13. wundermutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    my god! John back from the dead!!!!!!
  14. SparkySU1 Jedi Padawan

<--------Newb to this forum

Sorry, couldn't resist putting in my own two senses worth.

If you really get into the Laser Tag scene, I can help you get your own laser tag gear up and going. We play themed Star Wars games from time to time. Will probably be doing a game at TagFest that is Star Wars related. Hmmm...would be interesting to see if anyone goes to this year's TagCon Northwest dressed with a Star Wars theme.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.