main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Laser Tag! Saturday October 21, 2 pm at Laser Quest!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Ark-Daragon, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magpie Jen

Magpie Jen Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 1999
    Hiya - finally got to a computer... I will be there at 2pm to gather up anyone who comes and maybe we can figure out someplace/something to amuse ourselves with. Darnnit - I was really looking forward to this!

Jen

2. Ark-Daragon

Ark-Daragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2006
    alright meet you there eh

3. Magpie Jen

Magpie Jen Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 1999
    *** URGENT ***

I'm posting on behalf of MagpieJen, who is 40 minutes away from her house:

It seems that she called LaserQuest to inquire as to their availability today for our group.

THEY ARE BOOKED SOLID AND CANNOT FIT OUR GROUP IN.

Unless someone else has made a reservation for our group that Jen and I don't know about, it looks like this isn't going to happen.

I am going to try to call some of the people whose phone numbers I have, but I don't know if I have everyone's numbers.

(Ark-Daragon - I am reposting this message. Often people only check the last page of a thread and your post turns up on the top of page 3, so I'm posting this again. I will still be showing up there at 2pm in case anyone else who shows up wants to find something else to do this afternoon.)

Jen

4. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    I feel like such a nerf herder for not booking this. Sorry guys. Next time I'll be sure to make a booking. At least we found the other laser tag place, despite it being a bit dodgy in comparison. And having 10 year olds gang up on us. And having guns that don't work. But it was good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.