main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Laser Zone - Saturday Arvo Laser Tag - November Dates - Add your Name if you are IN!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron , Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    LAZERZONE has come to Adelaide! They are not open yet but will be in teh next two weeks!! Check out the options for hunting but the 9pm-1am lock in on a Sat night looks BRILLIANT!!! All New, all exciting and we could book the whole place for four hours.....Im thinking Sept/October, who's in?

LIST!

Addie
    Padme
    Dots

2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    There is literally nowhere that could be further than me and still in Adelaide, except Elizabeth. So maybe.

3. Merrick77

Merrick77 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 28, 2007
    isn't Noarlunga in Tasmania? Like do we have to cross water to go that far south?

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sadly the only other one I know of is the one in Clarence Gardens and we were there over the holidays...and it's Crap. Half the Chest packs dont work, the equipment is old and held together with tape and the playing areana is filthy and worn out. The party room had big holes in the wall and 85% of the game machines in the lobby simply were not working. I asked for a hot dog for lunch and they said 'we dont have any today' so I asked for an ice cream and they said 'We're out' so I asked for a bottle of water and was told 'we're out!' WTH!? Waste of money, the guy there could spend a couple hundred dollars and make the place great with a bit of elbow grease, but he's just not interested. Its sad. I sat there for a couple hours for the kids lock in and I saw heaps of potential, wish I had the money to buy the place and do what is needed to bring it back!

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sent a request for information the other day, got this back today...

Hi Adalia,

Thank you for your inquiry. Costs will vary depending on the type of booking you would like to make. For $26 a head you can make a party booking which will include a large party room, two games of laser tag, pizza, a drink and use of our Xbox 360 Arcade. More information about prices can be found at: http://www.laserzone.net.au/packagesandprices.html

If you want to do a theme night we can organise something to make it an unforgettable night too! Please feel free to come in and have a look or if you would like to talk about some of the options the phone number is: 8186 3700

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries. We look forward to seeing you at Laserzone! It is going to be awesome.

Best Cheers,

Mick

Theme Night? Now that sounds fun!!!

6. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    Costuming Laser Tag? - it almost seems too far... almost ;)

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I dont think it would work, the whole 'Robes' and 'Armour' thing would so not work. I did get an update on FB from them last night, they opened officially last night and said that the maze was awesome, the green lasers looked amazing in teh smoke and the new equipment is lightweight and totally rocks. Today they had an open day, unfortunately I was too busy to get there. I am down that way tomorrow and plan to go in and get some information. Heck guys, even if you lot dont want to give this new place a go, I know I do! :D Maybe I can give it a go tomorrow!

8. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Let us know what you find out AD :)

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You may lose me in there! I'm looking at my time table over the next week and I cant seem to find a time out of hours to try this, I wonder if they are open during the week during the day...... I could run the maze alone and work it out!

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Took the kids down this arvo for a game or two. Loads of fun, and a good work out! Equipment is lightweight and very modern, real green lasers shooting out so you can see where you are shooting!, takes up to 24 a game - Red Blue & Green teams. Two Big clean party rooms and if a party is booked, XBox and Playstation type games are available to play. Huge car park out the front, open 7 days a week, and they will adapt. YOu want a midnight to dawn lock in, they will do it!! Had a long talk with Mick, the manager there today. He would LOVE to have us there and would LOVE to set up a SW Themed night. If we plan this in October, we could do a Sat arvo party thing and then have dinner somewhere afterwards. If anyone is really interested please let me know. ;)

11. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    Dont get lost in there now!!!!! ;)

12. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Could be tempted to have a go ... in a SW cossie ... either the robes, Imp Officer or Rebel Trooper!

October is a damn busy month though, so timing would have to be spot on. So far the 3rd and 24th are free. From what my calendar tells me. :p

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hey, November is ok, we have no time or date set, just tossing the idea out there. It can also be done as a fundraising event, I can look into that one as well.

14. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    I'm interested :) A Saturday arvo could be good.

15. Merrick77

Merrick77 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 28, 2007
    In November I could be tempted too. Allows me time to save up for the airfare.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    November it is, I will talk to Mick later in the week.....

But For Now....the sacred right of all SAFF members to participate in any event is to add their name to....

THE LIST

6th November

Adalia
    Dots
    Padme

13th November

20th November

Adalia
    Dots
    Padme

27th November

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ok, looks like this one might be a bust.....which I am sad to say is a shame. Did this again today with the kids and it was such fun! Going again Friday!!

18. Evil_Rex

Evil_Rex Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2006
    Will depend on how far with the readings for Unit 3 of my course I get done.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.