main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Last 24 Hour Spoiler Overload

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Lord_Catfish, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Catfish

Lord_Catfish Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2003
    Anyone else just make the switch? I just made the decision to switch forums for good. Anyone else feel that the spoiler forum was getting a little out of hand. I never rememberred any other year being so dense this early in production. When it used to be fun hearing a little here and a little there, the site is going crazy with leaks and exposure.

2. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I'm so glad I switched over here about a month ago. I could tell that major spoilers were about to be revealed. I picked an excellent time to switch. :)

3. Lord_Catfish

Lord_Catfish Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2003
    Although I'm registered as a newbee, I've been reading the site for years. I've never seen it so bad. It's definetly taking away from the experience.

4. AnikaAnakin

AnikaAnakin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2003
    Yup, the last two days have been insane with a total spoiler overload, and now I regret that I didn't move here until now. I will try reall hard to stay out of the 3SA Fourm from now on.

5. SPACEACE70

SPACEACE70 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2002
    Same here....I defected this morning. The flood gates opened and I regret knowing what I do already.

6. classixboy

classixboy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Thanks you guys for reminding me why I am spoiler free! Several weeks ago I saw a pre-production makeup test photo of a character for the new movie and instantly regretted having seen it. I want to see this movie with virgin eyes!

7. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I'm so glad I'm staying spoiler free :)

8. Ekenobi

Ekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2002
    So hard to be spoiler free. Was pledging I would be this time around. But with Hyperspace and these artciles it is hard. But Hyperspace did not really reveal anything we did not know already know. And I am trying so hard not to highlight spoilers. I will highlight a peak then just go away from it. But it is these little things they keep reporting that bugs me. how are they getting this info? Why do people need to know or be the first to know or have to leak anything? be fore the internet, no one knew a thing about a movie until it was released. This need to know first to know stuff stinks. I want to see this and be surprised. Read too much for ATOC. Though I was not spoiled for everything some things were not a surprise when I saw them. SPOILER FREE THE WAY TO BE!!!!

9. yodaluke-wan

yodaluke-wan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    i just made the switch last night. you know a spoiler there and a spoiler there is not too bad but when it the spoilers keep on coming in and especially when they were spoilers of great significance if true i just had to stop.

i remember for ep2 i was spoiled and my first viewing it was definitely a factor in my enjoyment of the film. the second viewing was my favorite time seeing clones.

its going to be a long and painful wait even with the spoilers but i am going to enjoy the movie better without them. only wish i had made the switch sooner.

10. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I congratulate all of you on "seeing the light." :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.