main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Last Chance to see AOTC at Ronnies

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Athena, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Yes, after a short run (compared to TPM), Tomorrow, Thursday July 18 will be the last day that AOTC is showing at Ronnies. (we're losing spiderman too)

2. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    well that sucks :(

Do you know if other theaters goina stop showing it too?

3. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    That does suck. I remember going to see TPM well into August without having to search for a theater. I wanted to see Spiderman again too. Well, at least I finally just got my "Forbidden Love" poster off of Ebay. I tried to get that since they started selling it, but the official site was always out. I'm guessing they took down the big "Forbidden Love" poster from Ronnies, Athena? That would be cool to have.

4. GeorgeLouis

GeorgeLouis Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    [color=660066]I want to see that poster Brian!

~GeorgeLouis
    When I left you I was but a learner, now I am the Master.
    [/color]

5. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Here is the one I just bought. I'm glad I finally got it because it's my favorite Star Wars poster to date, and I wanted to get it for my dorm room this fall. In fact, I leave for school in exactly one month from today. BTW Athena, when's Rolla's move in day?

Here is the one they had/ have at Ronnies. The one at Ronnies is huge.

6. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    The massive banner they had up had to be sent back to Lucasfilm. Many managers were disappointed, to say the least.

AOTC is still showing at 4 theaters in the St. Louis area: Arnold 14, Campbell 6, O'fallon 15, and one other that isn't a Wehrenberg.

As for moving in at Rolla, I go down on August 17.

Oh, if you run into an Annie Fuller or Krista Garcia, well, they're some of my closest friends, and they happen to be going to Truman, too.

7. mediaboss34

mediaboss34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    I guess they're pulling it earlier because of the DVD being available in November. I've gone 4 times. Would be nice to go once more, though. West Olive still had it last Monday. I didn't enjoy seeing it at Ronnies. The sound kept goin' in & out.

Only a few more months, though, and we can all watch it anytime we want. As long as there's a DVD player in your house.

Now, if they'd just put out IV - VI on DVD...

8. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    as of today(mon,22) midrivers still has it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.