main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Last Hope~ (ROTS) JEDI fighting to survive the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire*SF

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I've been away from these Forums for over a year and a half now, I got reall deep into things and now I'm just trying to have a little fun. so Let that be the mandate for this RPG, have fun, respect the fellow players and let that be that.

OKay here's the premise.

It's set during the course of the Return of the sith, The Republic is in turmoil the Jedi are scattered across the galaxy fighting an endless war with the seperatists when clone soldiers start turning on their force sensitive generals, and teaming up with the enemy to extinguish Jedi order and crumble freedom amoung the republic citizens.

In order to survive, some Jedi have decicded to go into hiding, fearing that by regrouping with other knights the sith would easily find them, while others search for surviviors in hopes to find out how the republic fell, and maybe, defeat this new mystrious enemy who has risen to power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    so hear's the rules,

Don't God anything, and don't spoil the movie for the rest of us.

Also understand, you cannot play Yoda, Obi-wna Anakin or anyother characters in the Episode III maintstream just to make it eaiser to make this story our own, remeber this isn't and ROTS RPG, just one that happen to takes place at the same time as ROTS. You may play secondray characters or EU's if you think they survived the Fall of the empire, I'm not going to kick you out becuase I think they get axed in the movie or not, but originals are strongly encouraged, just for the creative spirit.

other wise have fun, makesure to fill out one of these forms before introducing your character into the game, decide between Jedi, Sith, Seperatist, Clone Sodiler(still allied to Jedis), or Jedi Empathist(friends of the fallen Jedi) and have a ripping good go at it.

Character Forms

Basic
    Name:
    Clone: (yes or no)

Physical Description
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):

2. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    My Character Form
    Basic
    Name: Olin Oden
    Species: Orveasian
    Bio (History): He was born on his Homeworld of Orveaous on the outer edges of the galaxy, where he was discovered as an infant, orphaned when his parents died in a fire, Olin was discovered by Kit Fisto, and was eventually chosen to by Mace Windu to be his Apprentice, which attributes to his purple lightsaber signature to students of Windu and the master himself. Olin?s people are strong in the Force, the Orveseasian biological sensitivity to their surroundings make them very attune nature without force powers, allowing them to be highly adaptive to new worlds and harsh realms. This six sense also attributes to the Orveasians? incredible physical strength that can rival that of a Wookiee's. Aled has been considered wise beyond his years, while he is a Master with his Lightsabre; he prefers the diplomatic approach before violence.
    Olin was knighted a Jedi shortly before the events leading to the Clone wars, while his former master was fighting on Geonosis, Olin was on Serenno, Dooku?s homeworld, trying to uncover separatist troop movements and possible targets. But when the war began, Olin was assigned a regiment of Clone soldier and has since be fighting battle after battle in the name of the republic and for the survival of the innocent. His unique strength of character and physical prowess has made Olin a great general and a valuable asset to the war effort despite his young age. Olin is discouraged by the darkness in the force and has confronted his former master to take action as to preparing the Jedi for the worst case scenario, but his pleas fell to death ears and Olin has since turned his attention to insuring that the Republic win this war, in fear of the worse possibility of the Jedi Order?s end.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Bright Silver(tint of brown to stand out.)
    Hair Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Light blue epidermis, deep blue under gills and exposed exo-muscles common to his race.
    Weight: 197lb.s
    Height: 5?11
    Clothing: Muted grey over shirt, with a collard tan undershirt, utility belt that Olin assembled himself. Then Dark tan pants tunic that tucks into his dark brown leather boots.
    Olin is an attractive man, his firmly built body, gives Olin great endurance to any force his surrounding nature could offer. His Eyes like most of his peoples are of a much more brighter than that of most other species of humanoids, this is due too their heightened vision, Aled?s eyes are white with Silver Irises, and Brown pupils.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: None

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):Single
    Lightsaber Color: Purple
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):Jedi Knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Olin's shuttle arrived on Coruscant, his spirit was drained, his face un shaven and his skin bruised, armor dinged and tunic tattered. He had returned from battle victoious, but he was in no mood to celebrate. Everytime he returned to the great capital planet, he knew it would only read to redeployment, so he was in no rush to report to the temple, infact he looked forward to taking his time in doing it. But even those hopes would soon be dashed.

"General Oden" Olin overted his eyes from the view of the gliscend city scape to find his second in comand, Toby, the newest in a series of upgraded Clone troopers who joined his ranks several monthes ago to help obsolve the diminishing numebr of Jedi generals. His name given to him by Olin, who had grown tired of deisgniation numbers and treating his troops like the droids they were designed to fight. Olin's regiment were in fact the only complete group of troops who had names, something he had instilled in them to appreciate despite thier programing.

Olin, turned to meet his eqaully tired induvidual. "What is it now Toby?"

"New dispatch orders.": he siad with disap

3. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    When Olin arrived at the Temple, his mood was anything but contempt, finding no solice in redeployment it was his mission now to at least earn he and his men a few more days of leave. But when the Jedi caregaurds presiding over the doors of the council room siad that the Jedi knight would have to wait until the master were finished with thier current appointment.

Olin was slightly pissed, but as much as any jedi would allowed themselves in the temple, accept for one certian student of the force, Skywalker.

When the doors burst open to find Olin face to face with a charging feather haired blond, one of whom, despite his best efforts and all the rumors of prophecy, he never liked.

"Olin" The Blue eyed knight, nodded with a breath on spite in his voice.

"Anakin" the Orveasian nodded, taking note of the human's fleeting emotions, more alotted than other Jedi.

"Good luck with them, they always seem to treat you like nothing these days."

"Same to you." The knight returned as Skywalker continued on his walk, in fury. "Anakin..." The human turned at his peer's call, "...Walk with the force." He only nodded, as if his words fell on deaf ears. Olin's spine chilled at the prospects of Anankin's rage, uncempt, he knew it could be a jedi's undoing, but for anakin himself, worse would follow.

"the council will see you now." The careguard acknowledged, Olin just shook off his concerns, and he caried on into council room, now, more fearful than before...

4. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005

Name:Darth Wraith

clone:no

Species:Human

Sex:Male

Phyiscal discription:Muscly for the age of fourteen,wears sith master robes with hood up all the time. Hair is like Anakins in episode three and he's got the same sith eyes.

Weapons:Red light saber (master saber) and mandalorian dual pistols.

Short bio:Janis star or as he's known now Darth wraith was an experiment gone wrong by the jedi,he escaped the lab that he was in and killed everyone in his path including a jedi master. He's a bounty hunter now but he see's him self as the true sith because of the secret theachins of the sith he found on Korriban. He's so powerful for his age that many consider him to have the strength of a sith master.

5. SithMan1138

SithMan1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 1, 2005
    Basic
    Name: Quibna Palpitine
    Clone: Yes
    Species: Human
    Bio (History):
    Quibna Palpitine was cloned from the Chancellor to be a decoy. When he learned of his purpose, he left the Chancellors side. He has learned powerful darkside traits and has hunted Jedi from the shadows over his years.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blond
    Skin Color: White
    Weight: 185
    Height: 5' 9"
    Clothing: Dark Robes
    No tattoos

The Force
    Lightsaber :Two Double
    Lightsaber Color: Red

6. SithMan1138

Feb 1, 2005
    Quibna was tired. He had just killed 3 Jedi back-to-back. He walked over their corpses and headed to his ship, the Malak. Korriban had been good to him. After he had lured these Jedi here, he had his way.

"Welcome master Palpitine. Were shall we go?"-QP-367

"We shall head to Coruscant and watch the Jedi"-Quibna

Quibna steps onboard his shuttle. It lifts into the sky and diaapers into hyperspace.

7. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    As Olin stood before teh council, he couls sense thier moods had fallen after thier previous visitor, so he made his plea quick and concise.

"I refuse the redeployment"

"Why this order you refuse?" Master Yoda calmly inquired.

"With all due respect Master, My men and I have been to 11 worlds in the past 3 monthes, and we have risen vicotious each time." he took in a deep breath sighting his own war torn spirit. "My point is, everytime we return the Coruscant, we've redeployed under a two cycle period, and I know of more than 30 regiments, personally, who are given well more than a weeks leave before being sent out to the front lines."

"Your service in this war, has not gone unnoticed Jedi Oden." Master Windu assured. "But this mission is of th eupmost importnacte to the Republic-"

"-Master." Olin stopped his former master. "You've said that about every mission you have assinged my troop and to quite honest, I'm too tired to believe this time. I've read the mission order, Surly master Kenobi can better undertake thi-"

"Jedi Obi-wan has his own orders from this council to deal with, we need you special talents to undertake this mission."

"Olin closed his eyyes, hoping to fall into a great sleep before the council, one in which he'd never wake, but soon he found the words of compromise. "Three days, that's all I ask, one day rr and two prep and restock for my troops, that's all I ask and then I'll undertake the mission."

One of the master injected. "Jedi Oden, thre-"

"-Three days." Olin would not budge. "That's all. Then I promise you, I will cripple the droid plants on Praxim V, after that, I will require no more than two weeks rest before redeployment."

The council knew there was no barganining with this Knight, he was there brightest, and one of theire strongest, his desire, be it ever so emotional.

"You request we approve, three days you have rest, then discuss you're further depolyments we will."

Olin bowed to the green man's superior deplomacy. "thanks you master."

"The force be with you, Jedi Oden."

and with that, Olin, took his leave of the council, it would be the last time he ever stand before them again...

8. SithMan1138

Feb 1, 2005
    Quibna had long been watching the Jadi Council. Today he heard that a Jedi Oden was heading out. His spies couldn't tell were.

"Sir. Oden is heading out in 3 days."-Spy

"Then we'll have to wait for another. But place a tracking device on one of his ships. We'll get him later."-Quibna

"Yes sir!"-Spy

They spy went off into the darkness.Quibna strode alnog the street of the undercity. He was heading to 500 Republica. He had 3 rooms there, and he could watch Palpitine.

When he arrived the door opened and Rodian stood in the door way.

"Welcome back, Quibna"-Rodian

"Hello Jax. What do you want?"-Quibna

The Rodian side kicked Quibna acroos the face. Quibna fell to the ground. The Rodian stood over Quibna and yanked his hair up.

"Your goning to tell me about yor spies"-Rodian

9. Guardian-Lord

Guardian-Lord Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2004
    I think I'll give this a bash...

Basic
    Name: Asano Saburo
    Clone: no
    Bio (History): Born In the distant planet of Rattack, Brought to the Jedi Temple by a Jedi ammbasidor and trained as a Jedi.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: Oriental skin
    Weight: .....
    Height: 6.5 ft
    Clothing: Long Dark robe with covers both front and back, Black, leather tarabs and blue tunics, Brown pants and leather boots. Also has two metal cuffs around his hands.
    Basic Description of all: Tall, dark human. Wears a Topnot.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: Missing his right eye.

The Force
    Lightsaber : Single
    Lightsaber Color: Blue

10. SithMan1138

Feb 1, 2005
    Quibna was pinned on the ground by a heavy set Rodian.

"Alright. Atlest let me get off the ground."-Quibna

As Quibna was rising he switched on his lightsaber and cut the Rodian in half. He decided that theses rooms were no longer safe. He walked out of his apartment and headedto the Republic Landing Pad.

When He arrived clones were pileing into the ships.

"Sir, please move along. This is a scure area."-Clone Commnader

"Sorry. I came to meet a Jedi friend."-Qubna

"What's his name?"-CC

"Quax Zen."-Q

"One moment."-CC

The clone left and a Jedi walked up. He was a human wearing a cloak about him. He came up to Quibna and looked him up and down.

"Never thought I'd see you here. Whoa are you looking for?"-Quax Zen

"A Jedi named Oden. I heard he was leaving for a mission."-Q

"Yeah. I'll get you the news in afew days. I heard about the Rodian in your apartment. Need a place to stay?"-QZ

"Thanks but no. I've got some other places. I'll see ya at the Outlander later?"-Q

"Sure thing."-QZ

Quibna left the landing pad and headed to the repulsorlift. He took it all the way down to the bottom...

11. Guardian-Lord

Aug 22, 2004

-----Republic Cruiser------
    ---Private Quarters-----

Asano watched outside the shining window of the Republic cruiser as they entered Illum space, a planet which had been recently invaded by the separatists. If it had been any old planet the Republic would have probably left it alone but this was the most common locations for Lightsaber crystals. Without Illum the only planet available would probably be somewhere further than the outer rim. In fact another reason Asano was there was to complete his training by putting down his Padawan Saber and constructing a new one on Illum. Constructing a Lightsaber was always a challenge for Jedi but Asano knew that he may have been handed the most difficult challenge of all concerning Lightsabers. Not only had he to build a Lightsaber but also have to clear the Separatists from the planet. The Separatist force could not be a very big threat as they were approaching a very narrow situation. By planning to attack courscant they had left thousands of other systems an open target and if they lost they would ultimately be crushed.

After regrouping his thoughts Asano made his way to the bridge where all the Clone officers were making calculations on the attack. Every possible scenario was being planned so that they would be prepared for anything. After being at the briefing Asano started to doubt that he would lose any troops at all! Asano sat down beside the Hologram projector viewing the current ground position of the Separatists of Illum. Ion cannons were positioned in line with planetary laser cannons in continues divisions backed up with a small star fighter force guarding the area. The plan was to send a few transports to the planets surface in hope of turning the enemy?s attention to the invaders then pull out the cruisers from hyperspace and form a blockade while performing planetary bombardments. They also assumed that the confusion would cause the Separatists to make their counter attack to early and be caught in the inferno. A plan Asano didn?t fully agree on but reluctantly accepted.

?Sir the troops are ready for deployment?, A Clone trooper in full armor appeared behind Asano and saluted smartly. Asano turned his attention to the clone and nodded. Before any mission Asano always talked with his troops confirming the mission 100%. ?Lead me to the transports and let me have a word with my soldiers?, Asano bowed and followed the Clone to the docking bay. As they entered the Docking bay Asano couldn?t help notice the immense technological advance that the republic had went through. All the fighters were sleek and shiny while the ground reflected the light creating a glowing affect. He then stepped in a small transport to see a few Companies of Clone troopers and a squad of Advanced Recon troopers. ?Alright troops here are the plans. We are settling you down in these mountains just a few miles away from the separatist base. Once landing establishes a beachhead; make a strong show of force but avoid engaging the separatist at all costs. Don?t panic when you become overwhelmed as we have a large fleet just a parsec away. Any questions?..any sensible questions?? An ARC troopers which had been with Asano in many missions called Dox raised his had and spoke. ?Sir when you are sending us down won?t the Separatist radars pick us up and blast us which their planetary cannons?? Asano smiled and shook his head. ?Thanks to the new Republic military intelligence we have created a Jammer built in to the transports which will make your ride invisible for a while although it only lasts for a while and the pilots have to make a quick landing or there is going to be trouble. Everybody understand?..Good then I?ll see you on the ground?, Asano bowed again and left the transport heading for the bridge.

12. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Olin found his way, walking the New Ossa district garndens. so as to loose any possible followers, or on lookers.

He silently marvelled at teh beauty of the plants as the lay in the greap cityscape of Coruscant. Each flower with dew shimmering the lights of the reflective lights of the buildings and the stars in the night. So much had he missed nature, even this piece of it in the most techonologically enhanced city in the known galaxy. The sights, the scents, and even the tastes, he thought as he reveled by nibbling on some roseteal peddles.

once past the great New Ossa Garden, Olin ventured to the small bookstore on the corner of the block nearest the district. Once inside the doors, he found himself browsing the top sellers stack at the front of the store, making sure to keep his eyes away from the clerk as a small Ortolan made her purchase and scuddled off. Sensing that Olin and the clerk were alone, he approched the front desk.

"Do you have an exotic arts section?" The Jedi Smirked with a deep sense of longing in his eye.

The brown haired human female leaned forward so as not to let anyone but him overhear her words in the empty store. "Down the Left, Past Tragedy next to the broom closet." She wishpered, taking in a deep breath of his musk as she returned to her seat.

Olin winked to the clerk, who name tag read 'Anlla' in basic scribe, as he made his way down the store's many book shelves to find, turnign at tragedy, but only to enter the broom closet, where after a few silent moments of waiting, he foudn himslef greeted by the very same clerk, one he knew very well. A fact evident by the long an lingering kiss she fed him, one he welcomed with no rissitance.

"How long do we have?" Olin injected between liplocks.

"All night" She gasped while catching breath, "The store closed early tonight."

"Why?" He asked with a smile.

"Special Holiday" Anlla's deep brown eyes shimmered with quiet joy.

"Oh." Olin's brow cocked. "What's the Occasion?"

"Homecoming." She smiled, with teeth so white, the small space brightened.

"Ah." Olin remarked, wiping away a small tear from his compaion's dow eye. "never heard of it."

"It's new, happens everytime a certain Jedi returns from the front." Anlla found her forcing his back against the wall.

"I see how do you celebrate it?" He asked with a smile of longing.

"Well, you can start by loosing the shirt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Can't kill her (Anlla that is), so don't try.

13. Guardian-Lord

Aug 22, 2004
    -------Republic Cruiser---------
    -----Command Bridge------

Asano made his way to the bridge and gazed upon the large window which engulfed the ship. Illum looked pretty deserted, as If nobody had even invaded it. There was no sign of Separatist fighters or any ground troops but the hologram projector was more than enough evidence to suggest they had gotten it right. If the Republic made their deployment to early the separatists would tighten their defenses and the attack would be called off. It could also mean the end of the Jedi?s Lightsaber crystals.

The Cruiser shook and the transport zoomed towards Illum unnoticed. The transport circled Illum and disappeared into the mist. So far so good Asano thought. The Comlink at the bridge beeped and was attended to by a Clone officer. The Officer put down the Comlink and headed for Asano.

?Sir the troops have landed and formed a small beachhead in the mountains?.

Asano sighed and looked upon the planet.

?Any sign of the Separatists?? Asano asked before turning his attention the Clone.

The Officer nodded. ?Yes sir as we speak they are fighting of a Division of Trade federation tanks which were performing a routine mission and got caught in the landing?.

A look of horror appeared on Asano?s face as he received the news. If they had encountered Separatists forces as they were landing then there was the small possibility that they could have already sent a message to the Separatist base and tightened their defenses. This was a tough situation. If he continued with the attack then he could risk losing his troops and the planet but if he retreated then he would risk losing the main weapon of a Jedi Knight. Then a solution came to Asano.

?Officer you are in charge now. Continue with the operation I?m joining my troops on Illum. May the force be with you?. And with that Asano left the bridge and headed for the docking bay while pulling out a Comlink.

? Troopers stay calm and hold your position I?m coming to help you out?. Asano switched of the Comlink and hoped inside one of the transports while ordering the pilot to take off.

? Yes sir, next course Illum. Hang on Sir, it?s going to be a bumpy ride?. Asano smiled.

14. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Once the eveing had settled into night, Olin and Anlla found thier respective ways back to her loft, just down the block from the small bookstore. a backdrop of candles, lighting the old cricked walls as the Jedi made his way out of the sonic shower only a towel to cover him and the scent of a homemade meal filling his lungs.

"mmm" He moaned as his bare feet carried himselve to her modest kitchen. "A 'Homecoming' feast." He regarded as he took a stool.

"Lopit Root and temm'neer eggs, not a feast, but I figure fresh food is better than anythign you've eaten in the field." She Joked before passing him his plate and untensils.

"too true." He sighed, smiling only to cover the pain of the truth in her words.

Anlla made her way to the stool beside her jedi lover when she noticed the fresh scarring on his back. "How did this happen." she nearly gasped, lightly tracing the lines of cut flesh so as not to cause him pain.

Hands stopped and his eyes barely met her own as he recalled the event, taking his time to sum it in enough words so as not to adegitate her overfearing nature. "Shrapinal from a piece of hull that exploded."

"Why did it blow up?" Anlla asked knowing in her mind what his repsonce would be.

"A bomb." He muffled while chewing on a root.

She begain to play with her food, knowing he didn't want to go into further details about the subject, someone he cared for, one of his men, or a fellow jedi must have been lost, or he some how felt that it was his falt, or it was caused by the same person who had inflicted a few of Oden with a few of his scars. "Was it him?"

Oden stopped eating and looked her dead in the eye. "yeah." he nodded.

Her hand met his cheek. "I'm sorry, I won-"

"No, you have a right to ask, and I shouldn't let it affect me, it's not the Jedi way." He coldly replied.

Anlla understood, his emotions were honed, spite the code, but he still adhered to them, except when it came to her. Olin is one of the few Jedi, who is pleased to be a Jedi, not conflicted with being torn form family, but happy to make a difference, even if his master taught his be void of attachments or eagerness. He was strong in the force, one of the strongest, up with Yoda and his master, Windu. Olin's ear to the living force allows him to see what most of his kind can't and allow him a level of it's understanding equla to no other's insight. It's what allowed him to be with Anlla unconflicted.

Her presence in his life, only helped to amplify his attunment to the force. A fact he has learned to appreciate more when he is sent away, something niether of them bare to muster, but like they have for the past four years of their relationship and esspeically these last two of the war, they have managed. While it may be unbareable to most, they both know they will walk in public together, a jedi and his wife.

A dream that made it harder for her to ask the question she knew she would have to. "So how long until you are sent back out?"

"After tonight I have a day's r-r and then I will return to the temple for resupply and the mornign after, we will be redeployed."

"How long will you be gone this time?" She asked, knowing it would be atleast two times as long as any number he would project.

"A week at most, not long this time." His answer only caused her to scoff, making his next thought all the more important. "And after that, i'm hoping to let teh council allow me atleast a week's rest."

"Good." She nodded while nibbling at her meal. "So where are you being sent to this time?"

He returned to his meal, seeing the serious part of the conversation having passed. "Ilum."

OOC: OOOH FUNSISIES

15. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Kane Starkiller
    Bio (History): Born on Alderaan, Kane Starkiller was brought to the Jedi as a baby and trained in the ways of the Force. When Anakin Skywalker came to the temple, Kane ended up in many of his classes and was impressed by the new student's obvious skill and power. At the outbreak of the Clone War, Kane saw less and less of his classmates, including young Skywalker. During a battle 26 months into the war, his master was killed by General Grievous. Kane obtained his fallen master's saber, and was knighted 1 month later. At 36 months into the war, Kane is stationed on the outer rim world Paesitlyn, and the battalion of clones he is stationed with, Legion 42, is down to it's last few men as the Clone War nears it's end...

Physical Description
    [image=http://hometown.aol.com/jasminefelix/images/dark_kane.jpg]

The Force
    Lightsaber: two single bladed sabers
    Lightsaber Color: blue, yellow
    IC: Kane Starkiller

The battle had been won, but Kane Starkiller and the remainder of Clone Legion 42 were lost in the wilds of Praesitlynm, with no way back to civilization.

For the past week, all contact had been lost with Coruscant due to the fact that the only remaining communications equipment left from the battle were the short range wrist comlinks belonging to the 5 suriving clones from a legion of 300 men, and that meant all contact had been lost with both the Jedi council and the Supreme Chancellor. This normally wouldn't bother Kane, but there was something wrong. He could feel it. he couldn't figure out exactly what it was, but various times over the past few days, the young Jedi had felt more than a few ripples in the Force.
    Suddenly, one of the clones holding a pair of macrobinoculars spoke up.

"Sir," he said in the usual Concord Dawn accent that most clonetroopers had "I'm getting some interference on my scope. I'm not sure, but it could be a radio tower of some kind."

"Can you find out where it's coming from?" Kane asked to the clone.

"I think so." replied the armored man. "Just a second."

The clone trooper scannned the horizon for a moment before coming to a stop and pointing south. "It should be over there, and if we're lucky, we could make it by nightfall."

"Very good, commander." Kane said with a slight smile. "This is the first good news I've heard all day."

16. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "We have all day together..." Anlla yawned soflty in Olin's ear, tresses of hair hanging over her eyes as she laid her chin on his bare chest. "...What do you want to do?"

Olin wrubbed his eyes as the few stray rays of sunlight found thier way into his vision thorugh the small window next to her bed, only to be greeted by the site of an angel's face rest over his heart. "huh?" he muttered.

"What do you want to do today?" She sighed, taking in the scent of him.

"I'm completely contempt just staying here." He honestly replied while brushing away the strains of hair that blocked her devouring eyes.

"good answer." She leaned in to peck his lips with her own, but was cut short at the sound of his comm. piece.

"Ugh" the Jedi moaned. "I have to take this."

"I know." She replied with bitter distain in her throat as she exited her own bedroom to prepare breakfest.

Once he found the device under a pile of clothes, Olin activated the device to be greeted by the small holo image of Master Windu, with a look of confusion on his tiny face.

Olin quickly realized he was still undressed, and gave teh best excuse he could. "M-my Tunic is being washed right now."

"I see." the Master excused his former student and continued on with the purpose of his hail."I will need you to report to the Temple by noon, or as soon as your wardrobe has been cleaned."

"Something Wrong?"

"This channel isn't secure, I'll inform you there."

"Understood." and with that the image faded, and Olin was left to his own concern as how to break this news to Anlla.

17. bmw17

bmw17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2005

Name: Rafi Lasque
    Species: human
    Bio (History): Rafi was born in tantooine with his mother,father,twin brother and younger sister.He and his brother,Hajon, were sent to the temple to be trained.When the war started,they were seperated.Hajon stayed in coruscant and Rafi went into hinding with some other jedi.Rafi's master was slain in the war,so Rafi nolonger has a master and he teaches himself how to be a jedi w/ the things he has learned in the temple.He learns off of other jedi's.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: brown
    Hair Color: black + brown
    Skin Color: puertorican skin color
    Weight: ? thin and muscular
    Height: ? tall
    Clothing: black pants and sand brown shirt
    Basic Description of all: Wheres a necklace like his twin brother.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): single
    Lightsaber Color: blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):apprentice/padawan

OOC:Rafi needs a jediknight to act like a master to him.To make sure he doesnt get into any trouble.

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: I"ll see if I can work it in later.

thanks for joining.

-sketkh

19. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Kane Starkiller

Kane and Legion 42 reached the comm tower just before sunset. It appeared to be civillian, so Kane led the five clones to the door and knocked.
    "No answer." Kane said to himself. "Maybe nobody's home."
    One of the clones took out a scanner and relayed his findings to the Jedi. "There's no life signs, sir. Maybe it's abandoned."
    "I don't think so," Kane said. "If it was, I doubt it would still be transmitting."
    "What do you suggest we do?" The clone with the scanner asked.
    "I say we go inside and look around."

Kane unhooked one of the lightsabers from his belt and pointed it towards the door. with the press of a button, a blade of blue-white energy sprung from the hilt and went straight into the door. Kane moved the blade along the edge of the door, cutting it open until he reached his starting point, and proceeded to deactivate his sword and re-attatch it to his belt. He then raised his hand and the pushed the door down with the force.
    "Let's go." He told his troops and entered the comm tower.

Once inside, Kane pressed a button on a nearby panel to activate the lights. The floor was littered with bodies of battle droids and technicians, both human and robot.

"Looks like the Seps got here first." Kane said. "I hope they didn't damage anything important." Kane turned to a clone trooper who was wearing a pack of slicing gear on his back. "Trooper, check the computers and see if you can get a map loaded to your datapad."
    "Yes, sir." The trooper replied, and headed to a nearby console. Kane turned to the other troops. "The rest of you should try to make use of some of these blaster packs. We'll need to reload and restock before we head out."

20. Nekk

Nekk Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2005
    Basic
    Name: Typo Celchu
    Clone: (yes or no) : No
    Bio (History): Typo was born a mere kilometer away from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. It has been said that Master Yoda sensed him at the instant of his birth, and quickly departed a Jedi Council meeting to retrieve him. Typo spent much of his early life in the Temple before he was taken as a student. He proved to be an adept student, and was one of the quickest to pass the Jedi Trials. Many of Typo's early missions as a Jedi Knight paired him with Jedi Master Qui-gon Jinn. It is from Jinn that Celchu acquired his taste for "Agressive Negotiations". Celchu is well known as a mediator, and as a master of the lightsaber. Celchu's skills could not save his apprentice at Geonosis, however, which brings a sense of sadness to him that none in the Jedi Order have been able to break. It is at Geonosis that Celchu recieved his distintive scar. Celchu carries his deceased Apprentice's Green lightsaber with him as a reminder of his failure. He has proven to be an adept General durning the Clone Wars, having been present at several major conflicts.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Blue-Green
    Hair Color: Brown-Grey
    Skin Color: Tanned White
    Weight: 210 pounds
    Height: 6 ft
    Clothing: Brown Jedi Robes, brown pants, blue belt.
    Basic Description of all: Muscular and formed. Age is just beginning to settle in. Has a Goatee and Moustache that is beginning to streak grey. Appropriately dressed, and always well kept.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: Light Scar across left eye, nose, and right cheek

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Two
    Lightsaber Color: Blue, Green
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):Master

OOC: I'm new at this, so if I do something stupid, let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Typo set his Jedi Fighter down lightly in the swamps of Dagobah. He knew not why the force had called him here, or what waited for him in the thick jungle-swamp. The Jedi Council was surely concerned about his whereabouts by now, but by this point he did not care. The death of Fral, his apprentice, was still eating at him, even all these months after Geonosis. It had been his presence that had drawn him here...

He gently departed his cockpit and slid down its side. He paused at a sudden noise, and quickly moved aside as a snake struck where he had previously been standing. "It's never easy, is it?", he spoke to nobody in particular. He felt a dark presence... Coming from a cave nearby. "Well, there is no other choice..." He entered the cave at a quick pace.

A half hour later, Typo stumbled out of the cave. "Fral...", he cried. "Why did I fail you?!" He shuffled further from the cave, obvoisly in distress. He sat on a log, and soaked in the force. "I must not allow the darkness to take me", he declared. "I must submit myself to the force..." Typo entered a trance, sincerely hoping that his wounded soul would be healed by the force.

Nearly a day passed before his eyes snapped open. "Ilum."

21. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    When Olin arived at the Jedi Temple, his mood was nouthing short of hidden annouance, hidden to all except one.

"It won't take long, I assure you." Master Windu acknowledged as he approached his former Padawan.

Olin turned to greet his master, this time iwht an informal hug. "I appolgize Master, I thoughts are straying when I'm tired more and more these days..."

"I hope you slept well." The bald Jedi inquired as he lead the young Orveasian knight to the temple Lift.

"You could say that." He smirked slightly.

"Oh." his master's eyes were raised. "And what would that imply?" He asked as the doors to the lift opened.

"Nouthing." Olin assured as the duo entered the lift. "So, why the summoning, Mace?"

"flight deck C" Mace ordered the voice driven lift, as it zoomed down the lower decks housing the jedi fighters, Olin was presented with the information responcible for his early return to the temple. "There are actually two reasons for your visit today."

"Great." Olin sighed, "more headaches."

"You've been asigned an apprentice."Mace remarked with slight enjoyment.

"What?" Olin was a little caught off gaurd. "Why?"

"Becuase in the five years you've been a knight you have yet to take a Padawan." Mace calmly regarded.

"In case you haven't noticed Master, we're at War here, I don't have anytime to teach thw ways of the force while I'm being shot at by a battlion of Seps."

"Your tone, is unbecoming of what I taught you Olin." Mace stabbed his outburst with he steel eyes. "This Padawan's master was killed in the Line of action not but two weeks ago, he is well aware of the gret powers of the force, you only serve to guide him through the final stages of his apprenticeship. It is nothing beyond you're capabilities." Mace firmly implied.

"Alright." Olin agreed, despite his gut instinct against the situtation. "What's his name?"

"Rafi Lasque, You'll meet him tomorrow when your troop report for resupply." Soon, the lift halted upon arriving at the desired destination before opening. "we're here."

Cliffhanger...

22. Nekk

Nekk Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2005
    The airspace around Coruscant was as crowded as usual. Coruscant was "home" to Typo, both literally and figuratively. He hadn't been here in nearly a year, but he still found Coruscant familiar. The neverending traffic, the bustling airways, the bright lights and the tall buildings all screamed "home" to him.

It was not pleasure that Typo came back for, but business. Business of a desperate matter, in fact. His vision on Dagobah was driving him. He MUST speak to the council. "Master Celchu to the Jedi Temple, repeat, Master Celchu to the Jedi Temple. Requesting permission to land." It took little time for a reply. "You have permission to land immediately on Flight Deck C, Master Celchu. Master Yoda wishes to speak with you as soon as possible."

Typo brought his fighter in as quick as possible. It was obvious that another expedition was soon to depart. He passed several Clone Commanders, who promptly soluted him, and three Apprentices, who eagerly watched the well known Master pass by. A young Apprentice called "Scout", if he remembered correctly, fell in step beside him. "Master Yoda wishes to speak to you immediately. I am to take you to him", she said. "Very Well", he replied as he made his way to the Temple lift. "We shall depart immediately..."

The Temple Lift door opened quickly, allowing its two occupants to depart into the hanger. Typo easily recognized both occupants. Mace Windu was one of the two leaders of the Jedi Order, and undoubtably recognizable. The other was the Orveasian Jedi Knight Olin Oden, who's blue skin was distinctive. Master Celchu exchanged quick words with Master Windu before boarding the lift. "Now we go to see Master Yoda, Apprentice", he murmered to Scout.

He soon arrived at the council chambers. "I'll take it from here, Scout" he whispered. He shuffled into the chambers. "Welcome, Master Celchu" murmered Yoda, who was staring out of the windows at the heavy Coruscant traffic. "Long have you been gone, hmmmm." "I have returned to warn you of imminant danger, Master" Celchu replied. "Speak of Ilum, do you?", mused Yoda. "Well aware of the danger there, the Council is." "I fear that the council is underestimating the danger there, Master Yoda... I feel that the force is calling me there for a reason..." "Fear is of the dark side, Master Celchu. Fear... and hate do I sense in you now", replied Yoda. "Well guarded, Ilum is. A Jedi presence, there is. Depart soon, reinforcements will. Under the command of Jedi Oden, they will be." "I MUST be with them, Master Yoda. Place me in command. There are no better Jedi available for such an important mission!", Typo said briskly. "Quite able to handle this mission, Oden is. Needed, you are not.", replied Yoda quickly. "But... To Ilum you shall go... An Advisor from the council, you will be. Depart tomorrow, you will."

After a long conversation with Yoda, Celchu departed the council chambers. He looked both exhausted and relieved at the outcome of his meeting with the highest of the order. "I must meet with Oden", he murmered to himself. "I must warn him of the dangers that approach..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Hows that for a set up?

23. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: good, my next post after this will lead into the mission breifing, you can just request to come aboard with the mission.

IC:

Olin made his way into his Jedi quarters, where his new apprentice would be found waiting for him...

24. bmw17

bmw17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:Rafi

Rafi was nervous.His hands were in his pockets and that was always a sure sign of nervousness.He wanted to impress his guest for the day.He would be there any moment.Rafi had trained twice as hard for this day.This was his day.He was going to be taken as a padawan, he had to be.

25. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Greetings" Olin extended his hand to the obvously neverious student. "My Name is Olin Oden, you are?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.