main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Last Hope~ (ROTS) JEDI fighting to survive the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire*SF

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    IC:Aeryn

~Aeryn was looking around and playing with her ring when she saw a boy about 15 coming towards them. He wasn't much younger then her and must of been a padawan. Something about him interested her but she didn't know what.

Tag:Anyone

2. bmw17

bmw17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:Rafi

Catching the older jedi's eye,Rafi acted as if he were looking for someone.I wonder if she noticed me staring he thought.She looked away and Rafi continued to slink closer to them.Finally reaching the two,Rafi stood beside Olin,looking at the girl.

TAG:Aeryn,olin

3. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "perhaps the force is telling you to join our mission?"Oline ponderd moe before asking for her name. "What's your name Padawam?"

4. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:Rafi

Hearing Olins question,he waited for the girl to reply.He wanted to know her name for she seemed somehow familiar.

5. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Typo

Typo stood in the back when a momentary vision in the force took ahold of him. He had only moments earlier been watching a young female, probably a padawaan, speaking to Oden. He had not missed the young male watching, either. Now, however, he saw what seemed to be multiple lines, cracks possibly, connecting the three. He then knew with no doubt that the three would be vital in the fate of the republic.

He turned away for a moment and regained his posture. "Well, I must speak to Oden", he thought. "He must be warned of the impending danger I have felt..."

Typo slowly made his way to the Jedi Knight and the two undoubtably important Padawaans.

TAG:eek:den, Aeryn, Rafi

6. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Yes Typo?"

7. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Typo glanced at the two apprentices peering at him and Oden.

"I need to talk to you... Alone", he said.

8. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Olin could sense tension in Typo's voice, so he nodded in agreement, "Excuse me Padawan, my Aprrentice Rafi will take you're concerns, perhaps you will join us on this mission we can use all the help we need." he said before walking off with Typo. "what is it you'd like to talk about Master Typo?"

9. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

Typo glanced at the two padawaans as he and Oden departed. "One of them will save your life...", Typo said. He quickly shook his head. "The mission we are going on is highly instrumental to the survival of the Order." Typo sighed. "And things will not go as planned. The shroud of darkness is blocking our vision, but I have foreseen the difficulties ahead", he murmered.

"The Seperatisist leader on Ilum is more powerful than the council knows", Typo continued. "His destruction will be instrumental to the survival of the Republic..."

TAG: Oden

10. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Olin was confused by Typo's confession. "with all due respect Master, if the force is clouded, how can you see the difficulties ahead?"

11. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    "I have been to a place more powerful in the force than you could ever imagine. I was called there. Not even the council knows what I saw. I have yet to fully comprehend it. All I know is this; We must be wary. Ilum will be far more difficult than we expect."

Typo looked Oden in the eyes. "I am sure of it..."

He turned and looked at the Padawaans once more. "They are vital, that much has also been revealed to me. Protect them at all costs, Oden, for the balance depends on it..."

12. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Olin was fearful, for typo's condition more than anythign else he might have said. "I will do that Master, but in the mean time, I think you should console the healers, you sound like the war has affected your judgement."

13. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    "I assure you, I am perfectly well, Jedi Oden", Typo said with a slight note of annoyance. "The war has no affect on my judgement."

You've failed him. The thought rang through his ears. "I have not!", Typo burst out.

He stared at Oden. "I have not forgotten the need for healing, that is", Typo said. "I will visit a healer later. After Ilum..."

14. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "I'm not sure..." oden was disturbed by the master's strange outbursts, but time was wasting and he needed all the help he could. "...you must assure me that you will seek help once this mission is passed."

15. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    A dark cloud seemed to form in Typo's eyes. "Do not forget your place, Jedi Oden. I was a Master before you were born. I know when I need help and when I do not..."

Typo stared out of a window that they were passing. You failed him... and you shall fail again, the voice cried. "Even so... I will at least acknowledge your concern", Typo muttered. "I will consult a healer should I survive Ilum."

16. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Alright then." Oden replied, feeling worse than he did before this little encounter. "We depart in the morning."

OOC: if you know of members who'd like to join or would greatly help out with the gampley, please recuit them now.

-sketkh

17. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

Typo felt an unusual dislike for where the conversation was going. "I must meditate... We shall speak again."

OOC: Will do.

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    'Walk with the Force Master Jedie" Olin said as the master walked away, Oden then turned to his prodical padawan. "Rafi, breif this Apprentice on the Mission, she will be joining us after all. In the Mean time, I will require to make a few 'errans' before our departure, so if you would please return to my quarters and bring my armor with you for tomorrow." The apprentice nodded as Olin made his way for Anlla.

By the Time Olin had retuned to the New Oussa district, the bookstore was closed, and Anlla was waiting, until her cloaked knight would greet her.

"how was work?" She grinned with youthful cheer as he took her hand and began the strole to her loft.

"Long" He replied. "They assigned me an Apprentice."

"really." She laughed, "so what's this Padawoon Like?"

He grinned at her accent. "First off, it's Padawan, and he seems alright, quiet, but that's normal considering he just lost his master."

"Really?" Anlla was sadend at her insensitive outburst. "I'm sorry."

"it's alright, in time he'll accept the loss, he just needs to mourn, unfortunatly our mission tomorrow won't help."

"Oh right." The pain of tomorrow returned to the brunette's mind.

Olin could sense it without Jedi tricks, he pulled her close to him, embracing her body with all his might. "You have nouthing to fear, as soon as this is over you and I will find some world away from this war and we we have the rest of our lives to live as we see fit."

A tear began in her eyes, some of it out of pain, some of it out of hope, but with her love she brought her lips to his and accepted his consoling, even if tomorrow brought no hope for either of them.

19. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:

Rafi filled Aerlyn in about the mission."Anything else you want to know"

TAG:aerlyn

20. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    can i have a jedi and a clone?

Basic
    Name: Scorch
    Clone: (yes or no):No
    Species: Human
    Bio (History): Was selected for Jedi training at a very young age,he never knew his parents.When he was at the temple he was at the top of his class at lightsaber dueling,fighting,and military knowledge and tatics.When the Clone Wars started he enlisted and became a General.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Skin Color: White
    Weight: 200
    Height: 1.88 meters
    Clothing: Clone Trooper armor when he is on the Battle Field and jedi robes when his not.
    Basic Description of all: N/A
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos:Has a scar on his face from a lightsaber duel.

The Force
    Lightsaber: One Bladed lightsaber
    Lightsaber Color: Blue
    Rank:Jedi Master(if I can not be a master can I be a Knight?)

21. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005

~"Yes, what's your name? Mine is Aeryn?" She waited for him to reply.~

Tag:Rafi

22. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Sure just don't get confused...

23. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:

"O,im sorry.I havent intorduced myself.I am Rafi Lasque.Its nice to meet you Aerlyn."

Aerlyn,what a pretty name

24. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005

~Aeryn smiled and said,"Rafi, that's a nice name."~

Tag:Anyone

25. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:
    "SO,"said Rafi turning toward Aeryn"Where are you from?"