main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Last Hope~ (ROTS) JEDI fighting to survive the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire*SF

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    IC:Aeryn

"I'm from Nar Shaada. My twin brother Rowan and I grew up as orphan there. How 'bout you?"

Tag:Bmw17

2. bmw17

bmw17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:
    "Im from Tantoonie.It gets really hot there sometimes.I like pod racing though.You have a twin brother?"

TAG:Aeryn

3. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005

~"Yes his name is Rowan. He is still at the Temple though."

Tag:Bmw17

4. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:

"I have a twin brother at the temple also!"He said looking shocked. "His names Hajon."

TAG:Aeryn

5. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005

"Hmmm....what a coincidence!"

Tag:Rafi

6. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC

"It is quite a coincidence..."Rafi said pondering.

7. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I'm just letting everyone know that I'm still in the game, but waiting for a point in the game that matches with a specific event in the movie.

8. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: UNderstood.

All Jedi Assemble, The mission to Illum will beguin tomorrow

9. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    The morning was cold from lack of sunlight, the color was dark and orange as the sun began to overpwer the great lights of the cityscaped planet. Olin stood before his troops, insepcting every one with a careful eye.

"All troops accounted for Master Olin." Toby reported under teh guise of his dinged yellow and white helmut. "Master Typo's unit has spent the last hour under breifing and has already assimilated into our ranks, this is thier commander, Unit designation RT-83475"

The soldier saluted the jedi after taking one step foward Olin, he nodded, giving the clone the approvial he was trained to earn. "You have a name, Commander?"

"No Sir, my Designation is RT-83-" Olin stopped him before he could finish.

"from this point on, you'll be known as-" Olin reffered to a small padd, with a list of names desiplayed on it's screen. "Dante"

"dante, sir?" The commander was confused.

The Jedi turned his attention to Typo's troops. "from this point on you will disregard all of your number designations as your sole source of idetification. You are not droids, you are living creature, clone or not, you will be treated as such, esspecially by yourself, you first order as part of this unit is to choose a name for yourself, should you have any trouble doing this, Captain Toby and Commander Dante will assist you with the list I have provided. Understood?"

All the troops complied, "Sir, Yes Sir!"

"we depart at noonin the temple docking bay, see you then."

10. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005

Aeryn walked up beside Master Olin and observed the assembled troops with a smile. "Dante huh? Nice name. It is a pity that they act like droids when they living, breathing human beings like us. They might be clones, but at the temple weren't we taught to repsect all living thing despite their orgins?"

Tag:Anyone

11. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:
    Quitely joining the conversation,Rafi said "Yeah,that sounds about right" with a smile.
    After spending some time speaking with aerlyn,Rafi felt older and mAture.
    "I feel eager and excited to be going on a mission"

12. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: I meant to be "YOu are not to be treated as such" slight oversight.

Ic: Don't be Rafi, if we fail, the Jedi could loose thier greatest advantage besides the force." Olin stumbled realizing he didn't know the young woman's name. "...What's you name again?"

13. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:

"Aeryn,master" Rafi said,feeling a little embarressed about his excitement."

TAG:eek:lin,Aeryn

14. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Typo

Typo stood in the shadows observing the three jedi. His thoughts were clouded with aggrivation with Oden. "How can he give them names?", he thought. "That only gives them hope... A reality that they cannot possibly reach." He watched as they quietly conversed about the clones. "Giving false hope is one of the greatest wrongs that one can commit", he mused to himself.

He shook his head, and began to depart from the shadows. His quick strides brought him up next to Oden and the two apprentices. "I am ready, Jedi Oden. Notify me when we are prepared to depart... First, however, I must speak with this apprentice." Typo motioned to Aeryn. "She has much she needs to hear, and I am the one who must speak."

TAG: Oden, Aeryn

15. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005

Looked quizzicly at Typo then at Master Oden waiting for him to reply.

Tag:eek:den,Typo,Rafi

16. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Typo

"There is no need to be hesitant, apprentice...", Typo said soothingly. "There are some things that you need to learn, which the council has appointed me to tell you."

Typo watched the young apprentice stand in front of him with a slightly confused face. A small smirk tweaked at the edges of his mouth.

17. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Oooc:Exactly who is my master?

Aeryn nodded numbly then looked at Master Oden waiting for him to say something.

18. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:

RAfi gave Typo a quick look over.He seemed mysterious and cunning.What would he want with Aeryn?Who was he?
    As far as Rafi knew,Typo could be some type of spy.Rafi didnt feel it was safe.

19. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005

As Aeryn waited for Master Oden to reply she sensed that Rafi didn't trust this man. And why should she? She didn't know him.

20. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:

Seeing doubt in her eyes,Rafi started at Aeryn.The silence was irratating.Rafi knew Olin was thinking before he answered Typo.What was Olin going to say?Rafi couldnt take it.Slowly stepping away from the group,he told Olin he was going to get some water.Nodding his head toward Aeryn and Typo,he walked away.

21. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Oden, typo, the apprentices and several other Jedi assigned to the mission were present as well as thier clone regiments in the deepest rescess of the Jedi Temple, in Hanger Bay where several freighters docked, the Prototype Stealth freighter sat amoung them, and were it not for Oden's proximity to the craft no one could tell it apart from any other republic vessel.

"From this point on, all comminications between the republic forces, and the Temple will be cut off, for this mission to succeed we will run silent from the time this ship launches from the temple to when it returns to the Temple." Olin pointed to the eight other craft in the massive room. "We will depart coruscant space along this convoy of republic frieghters, once we are in unobserved territory all ships will depart to thier resective drop off points and we will make way for Ilim with ful cloak, any questions?"

Tag: ANYONE

OOC: Ps, going out for my B-day shibang, will be back later.As for Aeryn, Perhaps Typo will take you, but for now I understand you're under my care.

22. bmw17

Jan 15, 2005
    IC:

Hearing what Olin said,Rafi turned around.
    "So we wont be able to vall for help if needed?"

23. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Olin didn't need to sense Rafi's Fear, he could see it in his eyes. "With any luck, we won't need it Rafi."

He then returned his focus to the group in front of him, "The Everlasting is fast and powerful, but it isn't impervious, stealth will be our aid, so, no mistakes and we come home safe." The crowdgave him the look of understanding he needed to accept this truth. "Alright, All aboard."

With that the Jedi and thier soldiers loaded onto the massive vessel as it followed the the decoy convoy into orbit...

The mood was quiet aboard the Everlasting, Those of the Twenty or so Jedi onbarod who weren't meditating, were insuring thier stealh equipment was in top condition, but Olin didn't mind either, his concern laid with that of his crew's condition, Jedi and Clone alike.

"How are the men doing Toby?" He asked of his second in command.

"well Sir, some are still choosing names to assimilate, but otherwise they are maintaining the mentality they were trained to have." the soldier utterd through his helmut visor.

"Take the headpiece off Commander, you won't need it till we land."

Toby removed it, without taking his general's request as an order. "Yes sir."

"Good, we'll part with the convoy in in about three hours. Inform the others."

"As you command, general."

24. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OCC: ANYONE STILL HERE?

25. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I am, but it is a Friday night, after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.