main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Last Hope~ (ROTS) JEDI fighting to survive the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire*SF

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    IC:Aeryn

Aeryn studied the clones carefully and watched them take Master Oden's orders. She then turned her gaze towards Rafi and stared at him. something was obviously bothering him.

Tag: Anyone

2. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: I'm changing Aeryn's last name from Halycon to Halcyon.

3. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Okay, it's cool, again if anyonw want's to recruit new memembers feel free, I've been gone so long all my favorites aren't active anymore.

IC: "Padawan Halcyon, May we speak?" Olin asked with ease over the bustling sounds of the ship functions.

4. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    IC:Aeryn Halcyon

"Yes, of course",Aeryn said as she nodded her head and waited for Master Oden to reply.

5. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "How did you come to underake your Jedi training?" Olin opened hoping to learn more from this student.

6. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    "I learned the ways of the Force at the Temple along with my twin brother Rowan." Aeryn nervously twisted the ring on her finger. "Rowan and I were orphaned on Nar Shaada but were found by a Jedi Master named Derrik Tal."

7. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Derrik, Eh?" Olin remembered the many stories Master would tell him of his good friend. "I Remembe-"

"-General Oden!" Dante entered the room, alret and spastic.

"yes, Dante?" Olin could sense fear in him.

"WE're receiving a message from the Planet."

"Excues me Padawan." Olin and dante hurried to the bridge...

OOC: ANYONE GOT anyone who'dbe interested in joining?

8. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: ANYONE STILL THERE?
    OR SHOULD WE JUST RESTART FROM A BETTER POINT< SO PEOPLE CAN JUMP ON AND AVOID ALL THIS USELESS PROLOUGE?

9. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc:I say we restart. It would be easier.

10. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Name: Chase Ranson
    Species: Human
    Bio: Chase Ranson is a fresh member of the order of Knights. He split an apprenticeship between the Jedi Knight Chelba Havach before she left the Jedi Order for personal and mysterious reasons before the outbreak of the Clones Wars and the lauded Jedi Master Jufur Bazlind.

Under the training of Master Bazlind, Chase excelled in his grasp of the power of the Force. The tumultuous times in which their relationship was formed caused them to build a lasting friendship.

Chase continued throughout the Clone Wars to perform missions with his former Master even after he had attained the title of Knight.

Chase is known as a level-headed, reserved, yet not easily tractable young man. His grief at seeing fellow Jedi slain all around him caused a showdown with the nefarious General Grievous. He lived to talk about it.

Chase is a disturbed man whose perception of the Force has allowed him rare insight through violent premonitions while he sleeps of the eventual downfall of the Republic.

Though even Master Yoda cannot see past the murkiness of the dark side, few, like Chase, can. This has caused him to be the object of much scrutiny by the Masters as they struggle to hold off the dark curtain falling around them.

Physical Description:

Eye color: Brown
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Skin: Chase is a tanned caucasian.
    Weight: ?
    Clothing: Chase often wears clone trooper armor over his dark blue tunic and a dark gray cloak. He has black boots. He also has a utility belt.
    Basic description: Chase is built, yet not overly muscular. He has attractive features that don't necessarily draw too many stray looks from women. He's tall.
    Scars, birth marks, tattoos: No.

The Force:

Affiliation: The Jedi
    Lightsaber: One
    Lightsaber color: Green

OOC Is that OK? I'll have to catch-up reading to see where we are at but I'm really interested in the game. :)

<[-]> Saber

11. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I say restart, as well.

12. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Well, considering I just jumped in, it works for me. :D

<[-]> Saber

13. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: We'll restart then, after the Illum mission and we'll arrive on Coruscuant in the aftermath of Episode three, sound good?

14. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Considering I just joined, I'll start on Coruscant and you people's characters can rendevous once your storylines end up on Coruscant, too.

IC: Chase Ranson beheld the tremendously sad sight before his eyes: the Jedi Temple in smoldering ruins. Despondency had gripped him ever since he learned that Emperor Palpatine had ascended to power.

Chase picked through the debris that the ex-Supreme Chancellor had left to display the extent of his authority. For the emperor to gloat over destroying the Jedi Order.

Chase knew that there was little left for him to do now. He could have run. Could have went into hiding on some backwater world were the Galactic Empire would never find him.

But Chase was ready to do such a thing. He had a score to settle on Coruscant. Perhaps if any noteworthy resistence groups emerged... Chase could provide valuable intelligence on the inside.

He cared little that he was exposed, in the open. He doubted that Emperor Palpatine would expect any Jedi to have remained on Coruscant that survived the holocaust at the hands of Darth Vader.

Even so, he was ready to die. Little intiative remained to live. His life was in this obliterated temple. He poured everything into the duty and life of the Jedi.

Ash, smoke, and dust billowed into the atmosphere of Coruscant. The aerial traffic still flowed in regimented lanes as if oblivious to the immense evil veil that had falling upon the Galaxy.

Darth Vader. One of their own. Like Master Dooku. He was the main focus of culpability in the devastating purge of the Jedi Order. Tears rolled freely down Chase's cheeks.

He began walking away as he crossed paths with two clonetroopers. Chase was cloaked and hooded.

"Halt!" one of the soldiers said. "Identify yourself."

"I am a Jedi," Chase replied, his lightsaber already en guard. Blaster bolts rang out in the chilled night air of Coruscant. Chase wanted blood. He effortlessly repelled the shots high and wide.

He was on the clonetroopers like lightning, shearing through their plastoid armor in a killing frenzy. Molten shards of melted armor and blood sprayed into the air.

Chase kept walking as the bodies dropped behind him, first on their knees, then crumpling unceremoniously to the metal ground with cracking "thuds."

Chase took breathes in a Jedi relxation technique to calm himself from the incensed state of mind he had been in. Seeing the Jedi Temple reduced to rubble had caused him to not excercise better judgment.

Once he was in a dark alley, he activated his miniature holoprojector. "Master Oden, do you copy?"

TAG: Sketkh

<[-]> Saber

15. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: Kane's not on Ilum either, so he'll have to find a way to meet up as well
    IC: Kane Starkiller

The speeder ride was turning out to be quite uneventful, the only trouble being finding a way to fit 5 clones and a Jedi into a 4 person vehicle. They were able to weld some chairs from the comm station to the roof of the speeder with Kane's lightsaber and create a makeshift windscreen with a sheet of durasteel they had managed to cut free from the wall. Kane and Commander Crispin had volunteered to sit in the makeshift passenger seats for the first half of the trip, while 138/42 and 327/42 had offered to ride up top for the second half.

After about 3 hours of riding they stopped the speeder to allow the two clone troopers to take Kane and Crispin's place riding up top. Just as 138 and 327 were getting ready to climb onto the roof of the speeder, a series of beeps sounded from Commander Crispin's forearm, signalling an incoming transmission.

"Looks like we're in range again. Maybe whoever that is could give us a lift." Kane said to Crispin.

"We should be so lucky." The clone replied tiredly.

Crispin pressed a blinking button on his gauntlet comlink and a hologram of a man dressed in a black cloak materialized.

[i]I wonder who that could be[/i], Kane thought to himself.

Then the man began to speak.
    "[i]It's time,[/i]" he said. "[i]Execute Order 66[/i]"

"As you wish, my lord." Crispin responded as he deactivated the comlink. He nodded to the 4 other men in the squad and they all retrieved their DC-15 stock blasters from their holsters and aimed at a confused Kane and fired.

Instinctively, Kane activated the two lightsabers on his belt and moved into a defensive Soresu position. He didn't know what exactly was going on, but he did know that if he didn't act fast, he wouldn't have a chance to figure it out. He jumped forward, deflecting blaster bolts from either side, sending some of them back at their sources and hitting 138/42 and 327/42 off of the top of the speeder, where he then landed in an attempt to use the durasteel windscreen as a shield for some of the fire. Calling on the force, he summoned a wave of energy that threw two of the remaining clones to the ground and disarmed Crispin of his weapon. With a flying leap, Kane impaled the two troops on the ground with his sabers and then turned his attention to the remaining clone commander, who was attempting to recover one of the blaster rifles left in the speeder. With a wave of his hand, he sent the trooper flying forward, who hit his head on the top of the door to the speeder and fell unconscious. Not wasting any time, Kane deactivated his lightsabers and jumped into the pilots seat of the speeder and set off towards the Republic hangar, not exactly sure what he was going to find when he got there.

16. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Don't worry about it anymore Darth Boba, we're going to restart as soon as this thread is shut down, we'll astart after the Temple is attacked in Episode three.

17. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I'm not sure if that would work. here's what it says in the board wide spoiler policies thread:

RPF: Spoilers are not allowed (even when labeled with a warning). This means that no games involving ROTS storylines or plot points may be created. Current ROTS-era games will be allowed to continue (without spoilers, as usual), however, any future ROTS-era games will be allowed only at the discretion of the forum moderator until after the film's release.

I think if we're going to restart, we should do it within this thread, but skip ahead to after ROTS ends, with the players being in the same party and using their "first" post to explain how the got there.

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: trust me we aren't even going to touch the storyline in the movie, they'll arrive evrythign will be gone, they'll have no reason to stay out of fear of being killed a leave before they themselve end up dead....that's it.

19. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: When are we gonna start? Are we gonna do the Ilum mission right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.