main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Last Jedi Predictions (Only)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ben-Solo, Nov 14, 2017.

1. littlepadawan91

littlepadawan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    I’m not certain of anything, not even like 60% certain.

But I’d bet 10 bucks on each of these:

- Leia doesn’t die. Her fate is left ambiguous by the end of the movie. She’d ultimately survive in between movies, but now she won’t. In fact, I’m gonna go further: she voluntarily gives herself up to the FO (she’s got business to settle with Snoke, afterall) and Ep. IX would have been partially a rescue mission.

- Snoke is directly responsible for Rey’s abandonment on Jakku.

- The beginning of Kylo’s struggle with the dark side, Rey’s abandonment and the loss of the Falcon are somehow connected. Maybe not all three of these things, but at least two.

2. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    well this is my first post in about four years so i am going to make an out there prediction. Is it possible that Rey was hidden from the galaxy when she was born like Luke was as she feared she would become like Darth Vader by Leia. Without Hans knowledge she was given to Luke who took her to Jakku. Could Rey and Kylo be twins and one was hidden or Kylo be her younger brother. Just a little theory im not sure if anyone else had thought this...bit more mirroring...

3. scott nelso

scott nelso Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2017
    As far as the parentage of Rey is concerned, i can predict a couple things from what i saw in ep 7.
    Rey is a virgence of the force who was birthed by Leia. I believe that that Ben was sent away as soon as Leia found out she was pregnant. Han was either never told and was gone before the birth or he knew but never saw her or knew where she was left in obscurity. I also believe that Ben knows that he has a "sister" and was sent away to protect her and believes that Rey is her but finds out for sure in Ep 8.
    Rey is a Skywalker just as her grandfather was one.
    There are a few little things in Ep 7 that nearly guarantees Leia is her mother in my eyes, but Han cant be the father and don't know who she is.

A couple guesses are:
    1-Luke knows who she is (leias daughter)
    2-Lor San Tekka was on Jakku with the map to watch over Rey and give her the map when needed.

4. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    yes i think the biggest clue is when Kylo says .."What girl?" I think Luke told him he has a sister and that she was hidden from him and that is what turned hin

5. akaydia

akaydia Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 25, 2015
    Here are my Predictions
    +2 if right and a multipart
    +1 if right
    +0.5 is partially right
    -1 if wrong

1. Kylo Ren's ship will crash on Arch-two because of Porgs
    2. Kylo will pet a porg awkwardly
    3. Kylo's leg will be injured during the battle of Craite
    4. Kylo will leave Arch-two with Rey
    5. Kylo will defeat a sea serpent
    6. Kylo will deny that he care for Rey until the end of the movie- then he will discover that he does care
    7. Kylo has a force bond with Rey
    8. Something inside of Rey is the gate to the afterlife
    9. Rey is dominate in the Red comsic force while Ren is strong in the living force
    10. Kylo is immortal
    11. We will see force vision and discover that force users have invisible tendrils that reach out from their bodies
    12. Both light and dark force will be considered outside the will of the force
    13. DJ is a hacker who is supposed to wipe out Snoke's digital credits
    14. Snoke is a occultist banker
    15. Snoke will train Kylo to invide the minds of people at a distance
    16. Kylo Ren will not kill Leia
    17. Leia will not die in this movie
    18. Leia will fall into a coma from stress
    19. Acolytes of the Beyond will have some occult thing site of in the mines of the Craite
    20. Rose will be grumpy
    21. Admiral Holdo will be relieved to be a princess of Gatalenta
    22. Holdo knows about force nexuses and force laylines
    23. Poe ship is blown up because he was lax on duty
    24. Holdo wants to use droid pilots instead
    25. Kylo will have his own droid who flies with him
    26. Maz tells Leia about DJ
    27. We will see force Ghosts
    28. We will see the knights of Ren
    29. We will be introduced to Force Demons
    30. Kylo will be possessed by Force Demons at the end of the movie
    31. Luke is looking for a object and is too busy to fight against the 1st order
    32. Porgs can use the force
    33. Luke placed his ship underwater to keep the porgs out
    34. Rey has to climb up some cliffs to get porg babies
    35. Luke gives rey 3 tests to get him out of his hair (1. climb some cliffs and get a porg baby and bring it back to him 2. defeat the sea monster 3. have Rey do some of his chores)
    37. Holdo pits poe's human team against some droids
    38. Rey will be trapped in the afterlife/spirit world at the end of the movie
    39. Kylo Ren will faceoff against Admiral Holdo
    40. Chewie will leave Arch-too with R2, Luke, and a porg. Luke will be manning the guns
    41. Luke will blow up a hut when Rey betrays him
    42. Rey will befriend the serpent
    43. Snoke plans to bring some Sith back to life and unlesh demons from unknown space
    44. Luke is trying to follow the will of the force and end the Jedi
    45. Leia will save Kylo's life by Force calling Luke
    46. Compass is used to detect the will of the force
    47. The staff is used for zapping porgs
    48. Kylo will set the force tree on fire
    49. Rey is running to stop Kylo from buring the force tree
    50. Chewie and Rey will save Luke
    51. Phasma will betray the 1st order
    52. Kylo will start talking to Solo, which wierds people out
    53. Kylo will capture Rey and he will be jerky to her
    54. Kylo will be Epic during the battle of Crait
    55. Kylo kills the other jedi with his lightsaber after they find out that he is the son of vader
    56. Kylo will say this to Rey "I can guide you. Only I can save you"
    57. Luke cannot help Rey
    58. Kylo will save Rey form the force demons
    59. Kylo and Rey will not be romantic in this film
    60. The guilt of killing his father will drive Kylo mad, much like MacBeth
    61. Kylo will have bad dreams about his father
    62. Kylo will push other people away
    63. Kylo will confess to kill his father to Luke
    64. Luke will forgive Kylo
    65. Kylo will accept punishment for his crimes at the end of the movie
    66. The Resistance will retreat into the mines to hide from the 1st order
    67. Rey parents were part of the experiments on Jakku
    68. We will get to see Finn's parents

dogprivilege likes this.
  6. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    More a hope than a prediction but Billy Dee Williams/Lando does show up (despite what Rian has been saying).

Actual prediction: Leia doesn't die and Luke isn't evil

7. Jacques who

Jacques who Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 18, 2017
    Ok I’ll do this more fully, too.

-Rey is a Skywalker or Solo.
    -Rey’s loss or disappearance ties into Ben’s fall somehow.
    -Luke dies or is gravely injured during a saber duel. (Hopefully the latter not the former)
    -Rey and Kylo ultimately remain on opposite sides even if they have some degree of a truce throughout the film. They’re not quite enemies, but neither is capable of fully stepping over to the other’s side.
    -If Kylo DOES switch, it’s at the absolute end during/after Crait.
    -Paige dies early on.
    -The resistance barely survives Crait and are essentially defeated by the FO.
    -Saber duel in the crystal caves.
    -DJ dies.
    -Phasma survives but is badly defeated by Finn/injured in one of the many explosions.
    -Rose survives.
    -No romantic Reylo (obviously because I’m predicting related).
    -Kylo shoots on the Raddus but intentionally NOT near his mother to spare her. But she’s injured anyway.
    -Poe tries to pull a risky move against Leia’s orders that gets people (pilots? Paige? Tallie?) killed. And puts the fleet at risk.
    -Me crying bordering on sobbing over Carrie by the end of the film.
    -Being shocked at how many scenes we had no idea about.
    -Jedi lore/origin content but nothing as deep or complex as some ‘leakers’ are making it sound (i.e. great flood, Snoke as original force user, etc.)
    -Rey steals the compass.
    -No Knights of Ren except maybe a mention
    -The nuns give Rey some of her new outfit
    -Snoke demands Kylo kill Rey to keep his place as apprentice / Snoke tries to replace him with Rey
    -Luke raises the x-wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Ben-Solo

Ben-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2017
    My updated gut feelings/predictions (I will check these after the film)

1. Ben and Leia meet face to face
    2. Rey and Kylo fight the Patreon Guards together
    3. Rey will NOT be Luke Skywalker’s daughter and we will know it.
    4. Kylo will be more light than dark at the end of the film, and on a path of redemption.
    5. Kylo and Rey will have an alliance by the end of The Last Jedi
    6. Luke Skywalker will show up and save Rose and Finn.
    7. Captain Phasma dies
    8. Ben Solo defects from the First Order.
    9. Snoke and Luke have a past.
    10. We will see or have it alluded to that there was a funeral for Han Solo.

whostheBossk likes this.
  9. vkludoiD

vkludoiD Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2016
    With the hype for the Last Jedi I thought I would throw my two scents in. I am mostly a movie fan and would like your opinion on it. I will be using CAN for canon sources and LEG for legends sources with the Star Wars part of the title removed. Before we begin, let me get you familiar with my terminology.

NAFS A Force User not aligned with, and usually in reference to those who are never aligned with, the Sith and Jedi Orders.
    The NAFS Organization An organization of NAFS opposed to the Jedi Order.
    ARES After the Return of the Jedi Series.
    GLM Episodes I through IV.

Since it was revealed right before TFA that Jar Jar Binks is a Force User, let us look at what the Gungan can teach us about Supreme Leader Snoke.

First Jar Jar Binks uses a Force Jump at Jar Jar Bink’s first meeting with a Jedi Order. The reason GL fooled the audience is that we have no frame of reference. That does not excuse Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Use common sense here. There aren’t many Gungans in the core worlds. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi would have stats on Gungan physical abilities. Qui-Gon Jinn turns to Obi-Wan Kenobi. {1}

Second there is Quinlan Vos on Tatooine. He appears as a cameo in the scene where Jar Jar Binks initiates a situation to get to Anakin Skywalker. Qui-Gon Jinn has the opportunity to get a perfectly secure communication to the Jedi Order that he is stranded on Tatooine, but does not even say high. Qui-Gon Jinn would do this only if the following conditions apply. The Jedi are aware of the situation. That communicating with Quinlan Vos would be detrimental to Quinlan Vos’ mission.

That means the transmission that the Sith used to track down Qui-Gon Jinn was sent with his blessing. What did the Sith see that the Trade Federation did not as they knew the hyperdrive was likely damaged? {1}

Third is the Battle of Naboo. The Gungans immediately retreated when their shield generators were taken out. So what is stopping Darth Maul from going out and destroying the shield generators and hopping on a speeder bike to confront the Jedi? Panaka, Queen Amidala, the Jedi and Boss Nass are guilty of failing to point out a flaw in the plan unless they are comfortable with Jar Jar Binks holding Darth Maul off.

We know this is correct due to the Jedi Order taking in Anakin Skywalker. The person who just wacked Qui-Gon Jinn decided not to find out if Jar Jar Binks is a Force User. The High Council has no choice but to assume Jar Jar Binks is at Darth Maul’s level. If the reason you are taking Anakin Skywalker is to keep him from being Jar Jar Binks’ apprentice, it would make sense to give him to an incompetent master.

Now let us look at Jar Jar Binks’ impact on the OT. R2D2 beeps when Obi-Wan Kenobi gives Luke Skywalker his father’s lightsaber. {3} Let us look at the following facts so we can understand what is truly at stake here.

The Sith survived for a thousand years. {1}
    Darth Sidious appears not to be concerned with the Jedi knowing his occupation. {4}{5}{7}
    The Old Jedi Order had legal custody over every Force Sensitive. It would make sense to expect that during Rebels the NAFS would expect a similar law. {6}
    The NAFS Jedi interactions show us that Jedi recruitment was not much of an issue. {7}

From these facts we can infer that the NAFS have become very effective in hiding potential recruits from the Jedi Order. Keep in mind the Skywalker twins were not just hidden from the Sith and their own father, they were hidden from the entire Jedi Order as well.

The Skywalker twins were conceived when Rush Clovis died. Rush Clovis is perfect. His biological family is dead. The adopted family are Muuns, whose species are allied with the Separatists. {2}{4} Senator Amidala was taken to the Jedi Temple where tests were performed and the twins were determined not Force Sensitive. It is possible that the union could have resulted in a child with little Force Sensitivity, so when Leia uses her powers in ESP, it does not raise any red flags. {8}
    If the PT is to be complete, there has to be an explanation of why the other Force Users did not intervene in the rise of the Empire. Relationships with the NAFS were not good going into the Clone Wars. TPM was the first time Jar Jar Binks interacted with the Jedi Order.

When the Clone Wars broke out the Jedi Order prohibited the NAFS from intervening. At ROTS the NAFS would have to break down the front door and fight their way to the newly declared Emperor. The only NAFS would could do a Yoda would have been Jar Jar Binks. Put Jar Jar Binks under armed supervision house arrest and you take the NAFS out of the equation. {5}
    Jar Jar Binks’s Force Sensitivity was on a need to know basis. The Jedi ran the standard tests resulting in a false positive. With ROTS, the Jedi capitalized on the situation by having Bail Organa talk to the Emperor giving Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi the perfect cover. Between TPM and ROTS Bail Organa saw Jar Jar Binks using his powers. Since Jedi Training increases one’s powers, doing the opposite would weaken it. Bail Organa stopped by for some parenting advice that not only fooled the Sith, but also the Jedi into not training Leia until Yoda asked Luke Skywalker some targeted questions. {1}{5}{8}

Before I go on let me establish the NAFS Organization as cannon. Let’s put this scene into context. Ezra Bridgers is seeking advice on defeating Darth Vader, who has tracked him down. Ezra Bridgers spoke with Yoda some time ago and is with Ahsoka Tano and Kanan Jarrus so Yoda has to assume he can say anything and if Ezra Bridgers does not understand it, then the two would explain it. (Which happens a few scenes later.)

“Master Yoda, you are powerful. You must know a way to destroy Vader and the Inquisitors,” Ezra Bridgers said. “Padawan, thousands of Jedi once there were. Then came war. In our arrogance joined our conflict swiftly we did. Fear, anger, hate. Consumed by the dark side the Jedi were,” Yoda said. “Was it wrong for the Jedi to fight? Is it wrong for me to protect my friends?” Ezra Bridgers said. “Wrong. Long time fought I did. Consumed by fear I was. Foresee it I did not.” Yoda said. “You were afraid,” Ezra Bridgers said. “Yes, afraid. Surprised are you? It sounds like lifelong it is not to bend fear into anger,” Yoda said. {9}

Now let met set up the next scene. This is Bariss Offee’s confession at Ahsoka Tano’s trial.
    “I did it because I have come to realize what many people in the Republic have come to realize. That the Jedi are the ones responsible for this war. That we have so lost the way we have become villains in this conflict. That we are the ones that should be put on trial. All of us. And my attack on the temple was an attack on what the Jedi Council has become. An army fighting for the dark side. Fallen from the light that we once held so dear. This Republic is failing. It is only a matter of time.” Barriss Offee’s confession at Ahsoka Tano’s trail. {10}

In legends Bariss Offee dies in Order Sixty Six. Now I want to point out that this content was published in 2005. The Wrong Jedi came out in 2013. Someone should have caught the error, unless the decision was made Bariss Offee had some serious dirt and her words were true. {10}{11}

Now I want to point out why the comparison of the two statements. Yoda is factually in error with AOTC. Ezra Bridgers’ response indicates he knows what Yoda is talking about. Yoda’s lesson appears to be teaching Ezra Bridgers not to repeat Yoda’s mistake as Yoda moved against the NAFS Organization resulting in the Inquisitorious. We know the attack was before The Lost Jedi. There was a threat so great that the Jedi took all their forces off the field to combat and the threat was not being courted by the Separatists. {11}{4}{10}

In order do to understand why the Jedi Order attacked the NAFS Organization we must compare the PT through the change from Legends to Canon. The NAFS Organization was for continuity purposes only. So when the fans dismissed Jar Jar Binks GL just made it not so obvious. Jar Jar Binks and the Jedi Order used R2D2 for espionage, so R2D2 knew Jar Jar Binks had preserved the midi-chlorian blood tests. The New Jedi Order had to reach certain criteria before R2D2 could tell the truth. {1}{3}

In committing to doing the PT, GL had committed to telling the liberation of the Mon Calarmi shipyards. What is keeping the Imperials from destroying the first serious Rebel capital ships and why does it not show up in ROTJ? {14} As they were having a meeting about integrating the PT into the Legends continuity somebody asked GL “You know about those extragalactic invaders we are currently writing about. Why not get them in a war with Thrawn’s people?”

Let’s look at Legends Palapatine’s response to Thrawn’s reports as war breaks out shortly after Outbound Flight’s destruction. {15} Palpatine clearly has a much better understanding of the Yuuzhan Vong threat resulting Palpatine greatly increasing the clone army. {4} Palpatine had to run a rather stalemated war to prevent the Yuuzhan Vong from taking advantage. Finally Palpatine cannot dismantle the droid military initially until the Imperial Military has met military parity with the Yuuzhan Vong. The Rebels need only to acquire the warships and set them to do suicide runs to begin their own warship construction. {4}{5}{16}{17}

It is my contention that Ahsoka Tano found out about the Yuuzhan Vong from an unfinished report found on Sev’rance Tann’s corpse. It was a report on Jar Jar Binks’ master and the war. Jar Jar Binks’ master had a few run ins with the Sith and was interested in Jedi and Sith artifacts.

I shall begin with the best evidence first. There is precedent in legends. The Zann Consortium was run by Tyber Zann, Thrawn’s most brilliant student. Tyber Zann raised a whole military on his own. {18} There are several odd things about Sev’rance Tann character. She outranked General Grevious though she died around the time of The Clone Wars film according to Legends the timeline. {19}{20}{21} Thrawn is held in too much high accord by Anakin Skywalker for just meeting him once in the Clone Wars. {22}

First Count Dooku reveals his master’s profession. {4} Then Qui-Gon Jinn reveals himself on Mortis. The Son knows Palpatine is a Sith Lord. {24}{25}{26} When the High Council deduces it was Count Dooku, who created the clone army the camera is focused on Yoda who seems to already know the answer to the question.{27} Next we see Yoda asking Qui-Gon Jinn if he knows the Sith Lord’s identity. Qui-Gon Jinn directs him to a cave where he finds a vision of the Clone Army killing Jedi . The Force Priestesses know there is another Skywalker and also try to convince Yoda to forfeit winning the Clone War and concentrate on the long game. {28}{29}{30} Yoda is not angry with Qui-Gon Jinn for withholding Darth Sidious’ identity. {5}

In the Mortis arc the Jedi reject Qui-Gon Jinn. We also have a self-proclaimed vision of Ahsoka Tano’s future self. Who is this lady? If the lady is a Force Ghost claiming to be a vision would be the only way Ahsoka Tano would accept her. Why would the Ones help this lady? What if Ahsoka Tano needed medical information that could only come from a Force Ghost. Yoda knows what has happened to Qui-Gon Jinn since TPM as Qui-Gon Jinn answered Yoda’s question as who is Darth Sidious correctly and it was anticipated by Qui-Gon Jinn that Yoda would have known what happened to him. {24}{25}{26}{28}{29}{30}

Let us look at how theory impacts Star Wars Rebels. Kanan Jarrus is literally the main antagonist for Star Wars Rebels. {17} When the Ghost crew joins the Rebels Ahsoka Tano’s first mission is to recruit clone troopers. {33} After surviving the confrontation with Darth Vader Ahsoka Tano could not rejoin the Rebels until Darth Maul and Thrawn are defeated. {35} Thrawn knows Darth Vader knows about the Unknown Regions Threat. Darth Vader mentions several Rebel transmissions were sent to Princess Leia, but in Rouge One is just one transmission. Darth Vader never equated the increase in rebel raw material after the Battle of Yavin with Palpatine maintaining military parity, forcing Thrawn’s intervention. Any news about this threat would have been relayed to the Emperor and not Darth Vader. {3}{36} {37}{40}

You don’t have any mention of Kanan Jarrus during the OT. We know the Eclipse was missing and found in the Unknown Regions. Kanan Jarrus could have found the Separatist Military from a transmission from Scarif and was ordered to find the alternative to the Empire by Bail Organa personally. {3}{8}{14}{39}{40}{36}

Why is Rebels ending? We know Mon Calarmi ships are in service during Rouge One. {36} Assuming Rebels continues to the Battle of Scarif the liberation of the Mon Calarmi shipyards must occur sometime during Rebels season five to maintain the timeline. Therefore we must acquire their deterrence sometime this season. If the Unknown Regions threat came in Thrawn would have recorded a hologram explaining the NAFS Organization’s connection to the Unknown Regions Threat, so Disney’s hand has been forced. They continue Rebels with the fans knowing what the ARES is like or they end Rebels and go directly into ARES.

In order for us to bring Supreme Leader Snoke into the picture, we need to examine the facts about Jar Jar Binks. There is a holorecording of Darth Maul in the Jedi Temple before the Battle of Naboo. The Jedi use Darth Maul’s name internally during the Clone Wars, but when Darth Maul confirms his name nobody is surprised.

Count Dooku tells Ob-Wan Kenobi Darth Sidious’ occupation. Palpatine reveals himself to Anakin Skywalker by saying, “Use my knowledge, I beg you.” Seems there is legitimate reason to suspect that the Supreme Chancellor would have dark side knowledge without being a Sith Lord. Yoda acts like he has knowledge of Darth Sidious’ combat abilities. Jar Jar BInks is requested by some NAFS to deal with mother Talzin. The Jedi never move against Jar Jar Binks despite him shows the eyes of a dark side user at times. {34}{31}{32}{16}{35}{1}{4}{5}

We know that Luke Skywalker possesses Obi-Wan Kenobi’s journal, meant specifically for him. In order to prevent Luke Skywalker from acquiring Force Sensitives before he was ready and for Luke Skywalker to know why only Jedi fought during the Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi mentions they used Jar Jar Binks to keep Darth Maul away from the Gungan Army during the Battle of Naboo. Obi-Wan Kenobi would have also mentioned the attack on the NAFS Organization during the Clone Wars so Luke Skywalker has the Jedi side of the tale. {23}

The first possible mention of Jar Jar Binks’ master is by Obi-Wan Kenob in ANH. {3} “If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could imagine.” Obi-Wan Kenobi. {3} Let us break down this statement. I would like to draw attention to the Legends Force Powers Phase, Force Cloak and Force Stealth. {42}{43}{44} From Darth Vader’s perspective, Obi-Wan Kenobi turned invisible and made a rather naked run to the Falcon. {3}

In order for you to understand what that could mean you must understand how the Force works biologically. Nobody has all the Force Powers, so there is a filtration system around the midi-chlorians. So what happens when you shut down the filtration system? We have seen this in the Mortis arc. We are told by a clone trooper that the Jedi disappeared for a moment. Mortis was collapsing so what should have been said was the Jedi were lost in a burst of infrared radiation. We have no choice but to conclude Mortis is on some other dimension to explain the time discrepancy. Since the Ones don’t have physical bodies in the traditional sense they have no physical bodies.

Jedi are often portrayed as older than they appear. If Jedi Training slows down the aging process, becoming more powerful than you could possibly imagine would devastate your body. This could explain why Snoke appears to be regenerating. {7}{24}{25}{26}{12}{51}

Why is it important that we talk about how the Ones are so powerful? Why did Obi-Wan Kenobi gamble in Darth Vader’s faith in midi-chlorian manipulation can be used by the light side? In order to explain my point, let me bring in an expert that the entire fan base can agree with: Maz Kanata. Are you surprised? Don’t be. They told you were the story was going in TPM.

Let us take a look at Jar Jar Binks’ master being the one manipulating midi-chlorians. Remember Quinlan Vos’ undercover operation on Tatooine? When we enter Anakin Skywalker’s home we see a statute of Maz Kanata. We see a flag of the podrace in Maz Kanata’s castle. Maz Kanata’s castle is crawling with spies. We even have a deleted scene of Unkar Plutt visiting Maz Kanata’s castle to pick up Rey. If you want the leaks please turn to my sources. {1}{12}{45}{49}{50}

Anakin Skywalker is the only candidate for midi-chlorian manipulation birth, a suggestion that both Qui-Gon Jinn and the High Council do not dismiss outright. Anakin Skywalker stays with Palpatine despite him claiming another one has the power to cheat death. Darth Vader accepted the fact that Obi-Wan Kenobi was dead. As the prosecutor for Ahsoka Tano, Tarkin knew about her investigation. It seems reasonable to assume that Ahsoka Tano found Jedi artifacts because Darth Vader accepted Obi-Wan Kenobi’s death as he saw the Father die in the same manner. {1}{5}{3}{10}{48}{26}

Even if we remove the deleted scene of Unkar Plutt, we still have enough evidence to argue that Maz Kanata is a well-known Force User at the least. If Qui-Gon Jinn wanted to send a transmission it makes sense to use Maz Kanata as it gives intelligence on Jar Jar BInks. It also would explain what Quinlan Vos was doing there. Since the Sith suspects Jar Jar Binks as a Force User at this time, it would have tipped them off.

It is not just Maz Kanata who knows Jar Jar Binks is a Force User, it is Supreme Leader Snoke. Use common sense here. If the enemy is to be good, the foe would have put two and two together a long time ago. You could not have Leia as being Darth Vader’s daughter until the foe knew Jar Jar Binks was a Force User. If Disney was going to surprise us, it should have not told us some in the Star Wars galaxy believe Jar Jar Binks is Darth Vader. Why would someone believe this? {41}{5}{6}{3}

What do we know about Darth Vader? Darth Vader appears after the formation of the Empire as the Emperor’s Force Chocking enforcer. Darth Vader knew how to command the Imperial Military with proficiency immediately. The NAFS did not fight so a NAFS would have this skill set. Darth Vader took Anakin Skywalker’s clone troopers as his own. Using these facts we can deduce Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker or the Empire wants us to think Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker. {7}

The official correspondence with Senator Amidala makes no reference to Jar Jar Binks as a Force User, but the private letters from individual Jedi would have briefed her on the situation as she needed to know. Put yourself in the shoes of a historian. Out of the blue all the NAFS allied with the Separatists and attacked the Jedi Order. {41}

The reason Disney did not tell the fallout from the Ahsoka Tano’s trial was to surprise us in the Last Jedi. {46} The Senate nearly convicted an innocent person, when another Jedi was revealed to be the culprit. Then the innocent person leaves the Jedi Order, whom kicked her out. {10} You can’t blame Ahsoka Tano for her decision, but the who thing stinks to high heavens. One cannot wonder if there was a hidden agenda at work.

Should it surprise you that someone investigated the matter privately? It turns out the Yuuzhan Vong attacked the Jedi Order in sufficient strength that the NAFS Organization had to come to the Jedi Order’s defense. The reason I think the alternative to the Empire is the Yuuzhan Vong is that their weaponry is biological and traditional shields are useless. They don’t have good equivalent navicomputer information and practice sentient sacrifice. One could assume a hidden agenda for the Imperial Tie Fighter. When it came to the First Order Tie fighter they only added deflector shields as the lack of a hyperdrive and low survivability might be interpreted as a good thing in the fight against the Yuuzhan Vong. Furthermore the confrontation had been building up for some time now. {47}

As much as this sounds important for history, the present implications are immediate. Jar Jar Binks has maps of the Unknown Regions. The reason Palpatine sent the Empire’s forces into the Unknown Regions was they could receive numerous resources in exchange for their services. For the Empire acquiring Dark Side allies, it is now take your pick. We know this will happen next because Jar Jar Binks chose to become a clown. {40}

Let’s look at Jar Jar Binks’ career decision based on his circumstances. If what I am suggesting is not true. Jar Jar Binks may have better chances elsewhere in the galaxy. If what I am suggesting to you is true and Jar Jar Binks has not trained Luke Skywalker, Jar Jar Binks could go into hiding so that the NAFS who do not want the Jedi to take over would not kill him. If what I am suggesting to you is true and Jar Jar Binks has completed Luke Skywalker’s training his decision to become a clown is lull the NAFS who do not want the Jedi to return into a false sense of security. This also has a great impact on Bloodlines. {40}{13}

When did Snoke learn the truth? We know that Snoke does not attempt to acquire Leia Organa during Rebels. I am assuming the dark side presence around Ben Solo is Snoke in the Aftermath trilogy. This reveals that Snoke knows Darth Vader’s role in the destruction of Alderaan and Leia knows Darth Vader is her father and has written her off. {17}{39}{40}

I would like to point out that the Ones know about Anakin Skywalker ‘s Tusken Raider massacre. The Force Priestesses know there is another Skywalker. Both have information that most likely came from Qui-Gon Jinn. When asked about arguing with his masters Luke Skywalker responses in the present tense. {24}{25}{26}{28}{29}{30}{41}

Anakin Skywalker’s Tusken Raider massacre happens at a time when he would have been under observation from multiple Force Ghosts. How many NAFS know about this? First the Clone Wars rumors, then Senator Amidala dies and here is Darth Vader. Now Luke Skywalker, who is of the proper age, is the only survivor between the Jedi and Sith. Did Snoke already confront Jar Jar Binks prior to ROTJ?

It is now time for my predictions about Snoke. I think Snoke is an aristocratic NAFS from Wild Space or the Unknown Regions. Snoke was involved in the war with the Chiss Yuuzhan Vong War. The NAFS came to his rescue. At the end of the war Snoke visited the Republic with Jar Jar Binks. There Snoke learns that a NAFS was Jar Jar Binks’ master.

Before Jar Jar Binks was to validate Snoke’s credentials, the Jedi showed up. The Jedi attacked Snoke. This is where Snoke receives his wounds. With Thrawn not being mentioned in the OT, Snoke was doing opposition on Jar Jar Binks with Bail Organa around the time of Rogue One. Bail Organa mentions Senator Amidala’s pregnancy unaware Snoke knows Jar Jar Binks is a Force User. Snoke asks similar questions to what Yoda asked Luke Skywalker to an aide and leaves with knowledge ofa potential apprentice.

Look at the situation from Snoke’s eyes. I know you have issues with these NAFS. I can understand the attack. I could have done the same thing in your shoes. Here is where your behavior is inexcusable. You ignored all signs of an impending invasion. You wouldn’t have the Empire if you would just listen. Your Galactic Concordance has proven you have learned nothing. I have to protect my people!

That is my theory. I could have done better, but I figured it needed to be digested by the Fan Base before the Last Jedi. I hope you like it.

BIBLIOGRAPHY
    {1} CAN:TPM
    {2} CAN:CW: Crisis at Heart
    {3} CAN:ANH
    {4}CAN:AOTC
    {5}CAN:ROTS
    {6} LEG: The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force.
    {7} CAN: All Cannon sources.
    {8} CAN:ESB
    {9} CAN: RB: Shroud of Darkness
    {10} CAN:CW: The Wrong Jedi
    {11} LEG:Reversal of Fortune
    {12} CAN: TFA
    {13} CAN: Bloodlines
    {14} CAN: ROTJ
    {15} LEG: Outbound Flight
    {16} CAN: Clone Wars
    {17} CAN: Rebels
    {18} LEG: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
    {19} LEG: The New Essential Chronology
    {20} LEG: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns.
    {21} CAN: The Clone Wars (film)
    {22} CAN: Thrawn
    {23} CAN: 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
    {24} CAN: CW: Overlords
    {25} CAN: CW: The Altar of Mortis
    {26} CAN: CW: Ghosts of Mortis
    {27} CAN: CW: The Lost One
    {28} CAN: CW: Voices
    {29} CAN: CW: Destiny
    {30} CAN: CW: Sacrifice
    {31} CAN: CW: Disappeared, Part I
    {32} CAN: CW: Disappeared, Part II
    {33} CAN: RB: The Lost Commanders
    {34} CAN: Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part I
    {35} CAN: RB: The Twilight Apprentice
    {36} CAN: Rogue One
    {37} CAN: RB: Steps into Shadow
    {38} CAN: Aftermath
    {39} CAN: Aftermath Life Debt
    {40} CAN: Aftermath Empires End
    {41} CAN: The Legends of Luke Skywalker
    {42} NA: Force cloak | Wookieepedia | FANDOM provided by Wikia Nov 25 2017 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_cloak
    {43} NA: Phase | Wookieepedia | FANDOM provided by Wikia Nov 25 2017 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phase
    {44} NA: Force Stealth | Wookieepedia | FANDOM provided by Wikia Nov 25 2017 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_stealth
    {45} NA: Chewbacca rips off Unkar Plutt’s arm (Longer Version) Nov 28 2017
    {46} CA: Ahsoka
    {47} CA: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
    {48} NA: Force Ghost | Wookieepedia | FANDOM provided by Wikia Dec 02 2017 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_ghost
    {49} NA: Snoke’s Lightsaber in the Last Jedi – Star Wars Theory Explained (Spoilers Ahead) Dec 02 2017
    {50} NA: Star Wars The Last Jedi Snoke More Powerful Than Darth Vader and Palpatine Confirmed! Dec 02 2017
    {51}CA: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer (Official) Dec 02 2017

dogprivilege likes this.
  10. marillion

marillion Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2000
    Good gravy.

11. Little Ray Sunshine

Little Ray Sunshine Jedi Knight star 2

May 2, 2016
    General Predictions

- Finn Wields Obi Wan’s old lightsaber
    - At least one scene on Mustafar
    - Leia dies
    - Han stays dead
    - No Jar Jar cameo
    - The burning event is not Kylo’s betrayal of Luke, but a much earlier event.
    - At some point Holdo will be chased by a giant lizard creature, and of course, she has the Soul Stone.

Parentage Predictions

- It will be revealed that Obi Wan is Han’s father (and thus Kylo and Rey’s grandfather).
    - Phasma reveals to Finn information about his mother, but not his father…yet!
    - Rey already knows she is Han and Leia’s daughter, she will reveal this to the audience…hopefully in Act I

12. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Thread merge

13. Slayyyyyy

Slayyyyyy Jedi Master

Oct 19, 2002
    90 percent sure bold predictions - Rey will build her own double bladed saber. Too much of her using the staff and too much similarity to Bastila to be a coincidence/waste.
    Luke will wield a white/grey saber and WILL kick ass at the end of the film in a Rogue One-esque Darth Vader moment

50 percent sure -
    Kylo Ren was bullied and attacked after the jedi students learned he was darth vaders grandson. Sort of like a Severus Snape situation. His downfall will have us feeling terribly for him.

100 percent sure. - An epic chase through canto bight with Finn and Rose on a Fathier being chased by those police speeders

14. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016

It would be cool to see a white lightsaber. Reminds me of the toy lightsaber I had in the 90's.

15. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  16. Gemlake

Gemlake Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 9, 2015
    I hope both of these come true. I'm confident that we'll see Luke kicking butt with a lightsaber. A new color would be very cool, although the green one would be emotional.

Yes to Rey and a double bladed saber. I thought there was a hint of that in the training video. But I wonder if she gets her own in Episode IX, rather than VIII.

17. Voidgazer

Voidgazer Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 5, 2015
    • The scene where Snoke tortures Rey while Kylo watches will be an "inverse Vader" moment. While Vader acted to save Luke, Kylo is too weak or indecisive to step in and just lets it happen. This is the moment where Rey loses any sympathy she once held for him.
    • Kylo meets Leia during the Battle of Crait and they have a tense "Maybe he'll be truly redeemed, maybe not" moment similar to his meeting with Han on SKB. But before we know his choice, Rey will show up and, reminded of what happened to Han, attacks Kylo. Kylo is forced to retreat with the rest of the First Order and his choice is left ambiguous.

18. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    Crazy Predictions:

• Snoke is an ancient fallen Whill, who were once beautiful, illuminous beings who understood the Force as a whole. They guarded this knowledge to only themselves. Snoke, seeking more power for himself, rebelled against the others. After his 'fall' he brought the corrupted knowledge of the Force to the people of the GFFA in order to have them fight one another. He sought to rule over these lesser beings. Eventually the other Whills defeated him in a great ancient battle, leaving him weakened, damaged and imprisoned in sleep in his current form. The Force-knowing people of the GFFA go on to create the Jedi Order, who fight the dark side, and unknowingly continue the adherence of the corrupted knowledge. The Whills are never seen again.
    • Luke encouraged Ben and his other students to use the dark side and master both sides. Ben soon fell, the remaining students were killed off when the academy was destroyed.
    • Luke destroyed his own academy to protect knowledge and relics from being obtained by Ben/Kylo.
    • No one, not the current Jedi, nor the Sith, knew of the Whills history or the ancient battle. Luke only discovers the "It's much bigger" once he got to the island, in exile, and visits the first Jedi Temple who's priests recorded the long-forgotten story. It is then, that he knows the Jedi cannot continue in the same corrupted fashion. It's then that he realized his failure to teach Ben and feels he cannot defeat Snoke.
    • Rey takes the name Skywalker... to show Kylo what he's given up. (The past he had to kill)

IlhamKamaruddin likes this.
  19. RexTano

RexTano Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2017
    There will be porgs, lots of them, plus those fish people in the white robes. And Chewy will be unhappy for some reason and tear off someone's arm. There will be a musical interlude with Kylo, Snoke and perhaps Rose. Also, turns out that DJ is Canto Bight's top DJ, and it's literally as simple as that. I also predict that I will see it by the 15th. Although, I wish they'd push the spoilers ok date to the 18th, the Monday after opening weekend. Not everything will be able to see it by the 15th. If you haven't seen it by the 18th, then you're probably more of a Star Trek fan and liked Jar Jar.

20. SaintKenobi1322

SaintKenobi1322 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 17, 2013
    1. Luke and Leia reunite
    2. Luke uses the green lightsaber; R2 has it.
    3. This film makes a billion dollar domestic

21. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    1. I will absolutely love the movie.

cut-of-space and Darth Smurf like this.
  22. akaydia41188

akaydia41188 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 22, 2016
    69. Snoke is not an acolyte of the beyond- he doesn't wear a mask
    70. An important dark side artifact is a red mask with no mouth or nose but has two black eye slits and a red suit of armor
    71. Someone will travel into unknown space
    72. DJ will be really intimidating and scary
    73. There is a plan to resurrect the siths and obtain immortality
    74. Snoke is not the dark presence that calls to force users
    75. DJ and Snoke know each other and share matching rings
    76. DJ will betray the Finn and Rose
    77. First Order betrayed Thrawn and allied with his enemy- the threat from unknown space
    78. We learn how the jedi originally obtained the force
    79. Force users will be shown to have a great weakness
    80. Jakku is a desert plant because its crystals are missing, they need to be returned
    81. Thrawn will be shown to be on the rebels side as a minor side note character
    82. Acolytes of the beyond does not work with the First Order
    83. The guards wear red armor, which give them special abilities
    84. There is a star wars heaven and hell
    85. Luke believes that the Force wants to kill all of humanity
    86. Rey and Ben have to work together, and Rey spends quite a bit of time insulting Ben and calling him "Darth Vader's Shadow"
    87. Rey and Chewie both believe they are the pilot and the other is the co-pilot
    88. Chewie is hunted by a Transdoshan hunter for not delivering the raptars to King Prana
    89. Chewie will tell campfire stories
    90. Luke became mean after everyone found out that he was the son of Vader 6 years ago
    91. Rey is what Luke has been looking for
    92. Kylo will act like Han is still alive, and some object will represent him- probably a droid
    93. Kylo will call Leia "barren"

23. MrElculver2424

MrElculver2424 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2014
    Predictions for who will die in this film (I'm still quite indecisive about this):

Chewbacca (I hope he goes out doing some real great stuff, taking out as much evil as he can, kind of like Baze Malbus in RO)
    Paige Tico
    General Hux
    and maybe Poe Dameron (I'll be really sad because Oscar Isaac is such a great actor, but I'm not sure Poe Dameron has a clear or useful future in the story)

Captain Phasma will survive and we will see her helmet removed, and she will end up taking on a more "General Hux" role in IX after Hux dies.

24. sharasbeys

sharasbeys Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 10, 2016
    My predictions:
    • The Supremacy happens before Crait, and sees Kylo and Rey teaming up to kill Snoke only for Kylo to ascend to the throne in his place. He offers Rey the chance to rule with him, which she rejects
    • We see Luke use his green saber in the caves on Crait
    • There is a time jump at the end of the movie, hence the reason why we see footage of Finn in a pilot's jumpsuit and with a different haircut in one of the behind the scenes reels.
    • Finn, Rose, Poe, and Rey are all the leaders of a new cell of the Resistance in this time jump
    • Kylo emerges as the ultimate villain of the piece, yet his ascension to power is not what he hoped and there's a part of him that yearns for redemption (leaving the door open to a redemption arc in IX)
    • Leia's final scene takes place before the possible time jump.

25. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    My prediction for context, history, and motivations, originally posted on the Luke thread:

Luke was already on the way to deciding that the Jedi order was problematic, and was considering stepping down from training his new generation of Jedi, due to the cyclical nature of the dark/light, when the attack by Ben Solo happened.
    This confirmed to Luke that the things he was discovering were true, and that he blamed the Force itself for his father’s corruption and his nephews.
    Rather than kill his nephew, he abandoned his nephew on an isolated planet to fend for himself, with no way off-world. (If Rey is his daughter, it could also be the case that he abandons her, too, heartbroken at leaving his daughter but terrified of the potential of her falling if she discovers the Force) As atonement for this act (after feeling he’d let Ben down) Luke decided to share his nephew’s (and daughters) fate, and exiled himself, and researched ways of ending the Jedi and ridding the world of its lore. (And let’s be clear here, if we look at the Jedi order, he has a point here)

And maybe the fly in the ointment here is that the will of the Force led Luke to abandon Ben on the planet where Snoke was, and in Luke’s exile he was unaware of all that transpired.
    And Rey finds him at a moment in time as crucial to Luke as it is to the resistance

(Edit: if Han knows Rey is Luke’s daughter, but respects Luke’s wishes by not revealing the truth, that gives more gravity to where he tells Rey that the legends are true about the Force, the light side and the dark)

Further edit; the positives for this scenario are that Luke acted out of nobility, self sacrifice, and would serve to in some way explain why Luke thought it safer/more caring to abandon a daughter than raise her, and it gives depth to his leaving of the galaxy - how could he *not* go into exile after effectively exiling his own daughter?

The potential resolution of this theme would be that when Luke eventually (inevitably, I’d say) rejoins the fight, he creates a truly worthy Jedi order