main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Last Meeting / Next meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by DarthRaith, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    at this rate I say we delay one week since we seem to have nothing finalized. Let's meet at the campus...now where?

2. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Okay so we are going to try for a meeting next week?

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, at UNLV there is a place called MSU (I believe Rose allready mentioned it.) It is open to 9pm on weekdays and there is a cafe, not to mention various lounge areas. If you want to do it tommorrow, that's cool. If not, I don't know when it's open to on weekdays and I may not be available next Thursday.

The MSU is really easy to find. It's right off Maryland Parkway on University Rd.

here's a map It's Building #4

There is a nice big parking lot in the front. I think we should still do it tommorrow. If you still want to also, We (Anthony and I) can meet protoss at the same place(Borders) around 6:00 to 6:30pm. If not, we'll see what we can do. I hope we can still do it tommorrow.

4. Rose-

Rose- Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    I can do it tomorrow, but I won't go unless more people confirm. Heck, we can have two meetings if worst comes to worst. As it stands now, I'll go tomorrow.
    I'll check the boards tomorrow afternoon and see what everyone is planning to do.

(7pm, MSU cafe??) If this is happening, I'll be there at 730

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Me and Anthony are IN if Protoss is too (so he can pick us up).

Hopefully Darth Raith checks the boards sometime today so we can make sure he will come. I'll check back around 4:00 or 5:00pm to make sure.

6. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    well its 3 now and i dont know what darth raith is doing or if the henderson fan force was coming so i guess we will just wait till next week.

7. aflabi

aflabi Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    This is Anthony. This is my first post on this site.

Jon and I will wait til 5:30pm. for DR to say if he's coming to the Las Vegas meeting. If not, we'll have it some other time. If he does, we'll meet Protoss at Bourder's Books.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, more bad news. I called up MSU to ask when they were open til on Sundays, and they are closed weekends. While i was on the phone, I asked when they close tonight, and she said 7:00. So that's out too! :(

Anyway, I have a meeting at 2:00pm next Wednesday with an acedemic advisor(You didn't need to know that) so maybe we can schedual something for Wendesday night at 7:00pm. Now, does anyone know a place that is:

1)Big enough for 5-10 people
    2)Open later than 7:00pm
    3)In a centralized location

At this point it doesn't have to be quiet and you could talk me into something outside. Maybe a bookstore like Barnes & Noble or Borders?

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    No one has any ideas for Wednesday?

10. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    I cant do anything this wed. but you guys cant still do something without me.

11. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm moving to a new apartment and they have a clubhouse we might be able to use but I wont know until next week

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    That sounds good, I should have more free time next month anyway.

So you're moving eh? Where to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.