Hate to say it but it does not look good weather wise for Sat. I wouldn't mention it and try to have happy thoughts, but we have to be pre paired. I have been looking at different sources and it looks like the temp will be around 70 and there is a chance of thunderstorms in the morning. We will have to pay attention to the forecast through Friday in case it seems like severe stuff that would cause it to be canceled. Also me need some kind of Rebellion sign. If someone can do something that's great. If not don't worry about it. I now there's not much time. I forgot all about. Anyone have any last minute issues and stuff please post here. If the weather works out then it will all come together Sat. morning, somehow. Looks like a few YJN members will be joining us. About 4 or 5 of them maybe. Looks like we may have at least 16 marchers.