main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Last minute parade stuff

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Hate to say it but it does not look good weather wise for Sat. I wouldn't mention it and try to have happy thoughts, but we have to be pre paired. I have been looking at different sources and it looks like the temp will be around 70 and there is a chance of thunderstorms in the morning. We will have to pay attention to the forecast through Friday in case it seems like severe stuff that would cause it to be canceled. Also me need some kind of Rebellion sign. If someone can do something that's great. If not don't worry about it. I now there's not much time. I forgot all about. Anyone have any last minute issues and stuff please post here. If the weather works out then it will all come together Sat. morning, somehow. Looks like a few YJN members will be joining us. About 4 or 5 of them maybe. Looks like we may have at least 16 marchers.

2. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Heh...I'm in trouble if it rains....lots and lots of trouble...

But hey, it's only Thursday...that's two days for the weather to change it's mind. It'll be nice...it'll be nice...*crosses fingers*

3. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    I personally don't have time to make a banner but I will be bringing the FanForce banner as it is now in my posession :D

Here's hopin we have NO rain. *crosses fingers and prays* Don't think anyone wants a repeat of the Grape & Wine Festival Parade weather 8-}

4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I wouldn't mind that weather compared to what I am fearing. Just to let everyone know Wesley will not be making it to the parade because it is to early and weather may be nasty. If it is nice enough out he will be meeting up with us in the food area later on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.