main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Last night's meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Oct 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Our meeting last night was a good one. Besides myself there were 5 others present. We also have recruited at least one more from just seeing our lightsabers at the table and wandering over to see what was up. I received an e-mail from him today saying he will be at the next meeting.
    Everyone introduced themselves and got to know each other. Jason discussed Spartacon and his plans for the day. We discussed gaming in general also. It was brought up by Sithlord that we should get together to watch the DVD. This will be discussed in depth at the next meeting I'm sure. Also everyone was asked to be thinking about a name for our group. I have started a thread for this. We also need to get a city rep before our third meeting. Our next meeting will be November 10 at 3pm at Barnes and Noble in Spartanburg. Shiri I hope that this is early enough for you and Jarni to make it. Thread for this is also started.
    I think this is going to be a great group and we should have no problems becoming official before Christmas. If anyone is interested in going to Charleston for premiere weekend let me know. Other than that be thinking up names for the group. We will cut down at the next meeting and then maybe post a poll to pick one after the 10th. Talk to everyone soon.

MTFBWY
    Clay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.