main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Last Night's Movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by benskywalker1, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    I thought it was fantastic. An excellent beginning to episodes 4,5, and 6.

It was great to finally meet some of you last night also. It is always nice to have faces to put to ID's. I won't lie I don't remember everyones names, but it was still nice to see you all.

Terri also asked that I say hello to you all for him.

After you all dressed up my wife as Leia I had almost wished I would have had a makeshift costume to be a Jedi. :)

2. constantlyacting

constantlyacting Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2004
    hey i live in j-ville and i was there in line i wonder if i talked to you.. or maybe even battled with me or my friend..

3. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Hey Constant. My name is Rich, I'm the CR for the Jax group and the guy running around with the camera. If you're interested in our crew, let me know, i can give you any info you might need.

Woah, Ben. I didnt' know that was you. Or maybe I was just out of it. It was a busy night. I guess we do have more people looking for activity in Jax, so we should plan a dinner soon. If you guys are interested, ConCarolinas is this weekend in Charlotte... If you can't make it there, we'll organize something a little closer to home after the con.

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    "Terri also asked that I say hello to you all for him.

After you all dressed up my wife as Leia I had almost wished I would have had a makeshift costume to be a Jedi."

Wish I'd known you guys were going, otherwise I'd have brought you a jedi costume!

Hope to see you at ConCarl.

5. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    I had fun none the less....sorry about the delay in responding. :)

Yah Rich you were a busy guy that night so I don't take any offense if anyone doesn't remember me at all. We were there for the movie and to have fun. :)

I'd love to get together for a dinner one night, however, I just got cut back in my hours a few days ago so money is tight for me.

6. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    well then, we should try to plan something that doesn't cost money. Ideas?

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Party at the Garners!!!! We can watch ROTS...errr I mean ROTJ on our home theatre system. How about next Sat Night (the 18th)? I've also got the Saga ed of Star Wars trivial Pursuit, and everyone can spend the night since Kinston is such a haul....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.