main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Last Rose of the Jedi- Order 66 viggie

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Daughter_of_Vader, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Vader

Daughter_of_Vader Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2005
    Title: Last Rose of the Jedi
    Genre: Angst, Drama
    Author: Daughter_of_Vader
    Keywords: Anakin, Order 66, OC
    Summary: Anakin and the last victim of Order 66. :( :_|

Anakin, no, Lord Vader, considered the blood spatters on his hands. The blood of innocents, the blood of the young and old alike, the blood of his former companions and fellow Jedi. He would be glad, but at the same time, sad that it was so close to the end of this day. After all, it was the first day as a Dark Lord of the Sith, and the last day the Jedi would be alive to fear him. He, their Chosen One, the one who had turned on them and now murdered them face-to-face.

He only hoped that this day would end with the blood of Obi-Wan. That would be his dream. His former master, holding him back for so many years, would be the one to feel his apprentice's saber at his throat. Anakin knew exactly what he was going to say. He would smile at Obi-Wan in that cruel smirk that was his and say, "This is for holding me back."

He strode down the hall, then paused, feeling a Force-presence that was strong in the light. He turned to his left, and was startled to see that there was nobody there. He looked down when he heard a sob of fear, and found himself looking at a little girl, brown eyes wide with alarm and sorrow, short brown hair just long enough to touch her shoulders.

She reminded him of Padmè in a way. The softness of her eyes, the hair. He sought to remember the little girl's name, then smiled. Atiana. That was it. She was from Corellia, and was an orphan.

"Hello Atiana," he said to the little girl.

"Master Skywalker, what is going on? Why are so many of the Jedi dead?" The little girl's lips quivered.

How to explain murder to a child? "There was a revolt against Palpatine," he lied, hoping the child was not strong enough to detect it.

The little girl instead asked, "Where will I go?"

"To a safe place, a happy one," Anakin said, surprised to feel tears springing up in the corners of his eyes.

"That's good. Will you come with me?"

"Maybe I will, little one."

He took her hand and she smiled up at him, then started to bounce ahead of him, brown curls bouncing. She turned to him, smiling and batting her long brown lashes, and Anakin waited until the little girl had turned to reach out with the Force and snap her neck.

Tears openly streamed down his face as he went to the little girl's body and closed the brown eyes. He carried her out of the ruined temple and covered her body with a rock cairn. He murmured to her, "I hope you meet Qui-Gon, little one."

After Palpatine's transmission arrived telling him to go to Mufastar, Anakin murmured angrily, "You have your Dark Lord, Master, but I will never again murder children."

It was Lord Vader, not Anakin Skywalker, who left the burning temple for his wife's apartment.

Anakin was in that safe happy place with little Atiana.

2. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
  3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    So very sad... and always hard to reconcile the murder of children. Very nicely done though.

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Anakin waited until the little girl had turned to reach out with the Force and snap her neck.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You did a great job capturing Vader's evilness...

Great Job!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    =D= Bravo! Absolutely powerful and gut wrenching!

After Palpatine's transmission arrived telling him to go to Mufastar, Anakin murmured angrily, "You have your Dark Lord, Master, but I will never again murder children."

It was Lord Vader, not Anakin Skywalker, who left the burning temple for his wife's apartment.

Anakin was in that safe happy place with little Atiana.

Those last few lines just about killed me. :_|

6. FlashofLight

FlashofLight Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    :_|Wow. I almost cried my eyes out! This was very well written and very realistic, or so I think. I mean, he was still Anakin at that point. Anyway, I loved it!=D=

7. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    So sad! :_| I loved this look at one of Anakin's last actions as Anakin. I never believed that he could murder younglings and not feel something. Thank you for giving Vader a soul. We all know it was in there - just buried deep inside... @};-

8. ispeaknotruths

ispeaknotruths Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Holy crap! :eek:

Hey, that was a good lil one piece. =D=

So sad and evil at the same time, especially that last moment with the little girl. So trusting...

Congrats!!!

9. Darth-Naga-Shadow

Darth-Naga-Shadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    Terrific simply Terrific the way you made vader crack her neck was the best part wow i love vader now...

10. ispeaknotruths

ispeaknotruths Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Holy crap! :eek:

Hey, that was a good lil one piece. =D=

So sad and evil at the same time, especially that last moment with the little girl. So trusting...

Congrats!!!

11. Watcher_of_Dreams

Watcher_of_Dreams Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2004
    Daughter of Vader is my sock so that's why I'm doing remarks.

Thank you very much! The little girl was trusting, and in a way she was the last remainder of what he was.

Wow. I made you like Vader [face_blush]

That's quite the praise Nienna_Narmolanya! Thank you.

And thanks also to VaderLVR64, Healer_Leona, Ladynye, Kelia and FlashofLight!

12. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Powerful story! Great job giving us a glimpse of the turmoil within Vader/Anakin. For me, it's really hard to reconcile Vader, who killed innocent children, with Anakin, who afterwards rushes off to his wife. You did a wonderful job with such a complex character!

13. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Wow! What an ending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.