main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Last Sons: A non-canon Rpg based off of the DCU

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006

13 years ago a great meter shower rained down on the small town of Smallville. The town had been nearly destroyed and the survivers found themselves unable to have offspring of there own. Yet few would learn that it hadn't been a normal normal meter shower that had occured. For in it was the last remains of a planet far far away called Krypton and with it was the last of the race that had once called it home. Yet in this diminsion it wasn't only one Kryptonian that had survived the planets destruction. Many had managed to escape due to the cleaver cunning of there top scientist and savior Jor-el but some who had survived where never ment to for amount them was Zod. The great General and distant cousin to Kal-el Zod had lead a rebellion against the Kryptonian Government was was amoung those who where suppost to be sent into the terrible Phantom Zone.

Though upon his sentinceing the plantet had a major quake that gave Zod the oppertunity to escape his would be prison and to take with him the key for his success the phantom Cube. The very thing that held the phantom zone in it's place now he searches for the only thing that can open the Cube the blood of EL.
    Meanwhile lost and stranded a young boy named Kal-el had been discovered by General Johnathon Kent and taken in by the newly retired General. Renamed the boy has lived a normal healthy life that is until today for he was started to do things no other being should be able to. Which brings the question if he could now do these things what about the others.

Mean While in the city of Gothom a young Bruce Wayne is hunted by the deaths of his parents that occured when he was only eight. The boy has been forced to become a man to soon and at the age of 16 he seeks Revenge. Trained already in numerous martial arts the young Bruce Wayne seeks to redefine himself and to create the thing that law brakers would one day fear....The Batman. Yet Bruce has learned this world holds many mystories one of these mystories has taken him to a place that shouldn't exist the lost City of Alantis. There he has learned of a man who doesn't seem to age and who's people had come thousands of years ago from the stars. This man only goes by the name of Aquaman

Welcome one and all for this is a new Detective Comics Universe and is NON-CANON since it is none canon I am willing to allow nearly any thing...did you ever want to see a good Lex who becomes friends with Clark. Then now is your chance or maybe a dark batman again only what I have already wrote is in stone. As such the following speacies are allowed to be played

Martian: No more then 2
    Kryptonian: I will allow up to five begining Clark/ Kal-el, Zod, Erdicator, and two orignals
    Human: No limit
    Aquarian: Only 5 as well
    all others are open
    Canon Characters are welcomed but let me remind you Dick Greyson and those his age are currently babies at the moment. Yet I will allow some characters if you have a great bio for them. If you wish to play a marvel character you may do so but the character must be redone so that he or she fits this world. There is no X-men so a wolverine would have to be just that or in special ops ect...

Character Sheets (All are to be PM to me or a CO-GM)
    Name:
    Allais:
    Sex:
    Hieght:
    Wieght:
    Build:
    Home world/birth place:

Apperance
    Hair Color:
    Hair Style:
    Eye Color:
    Skin tone:
    Clothing:
    **Allance:(Good, Evil, Neutral) This is for my knowleadge only

Weapons:
    Items: Power Cape (asorbs Yellow sun)

Powers: Super Strength (For every 3 Powers some one has there is a weakness)
    Skills: Investigating, Pick locks, hidding
    Strengths: Yellow Sun ( For every 2 Strengths a character has he gains on wakness)
    Weakness: Kryptonite
    ***Any catagory you thing you need to add

Bio: Your characters History

Rules

1) Obey all the TOS Rules
    2) Gm and Co-gm is law
    3) No God moding
    4) No sexual content
    5) No Cursing
    6) No Spaming or Flaming
    7) Keep OOC to a minimum
    8) Send me all CS Sheets for Approval
    9) Don't kill some one else's character with out there

2. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Alright so no one likes comics anymore or is the non-force rpg's dead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.