main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Last Tour to Endor

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Fistofury, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Helpful. Thanks Wook.

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    If you try and order your tickets today via the online site, you will get an error if you choose standard shipping. The web form is having a problem and they don't have it fixed yet. Even though it's cutting it close, for those of us who don't want to pay $15 for inflated FedEx US shipping, you can call this number and order the tickets: 407-566-5600.

There is no will call option for this ticket. They have to mail it to you...which you should prefer anyway as I'm sure the will call line will be long and you'd much rather just walk right on in.

3. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Damnit! I thought that there would be a will call. I've been waiting for them to release the final pdf schedule for the convention before deciding whether or not to go so I don't miss anything. Yes, I could go at 8 but if I'm going to pay $95 for this ($75 plus taxes, shipping and all that crap), I want to go when we're able to be let in at 4 and get my money's worth. I'm sorry but this really pisses me off that they wait til the last minute like this. Some of us would like to start planning things out!

4. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    Hey your welcome Matt ;)

I also agree though that I would like to see some sort of "schedule of events" that is planned for the night. The Convention Center will be showing ESB and ROTJ that night from 7pm to 1130pm and I would love to see it since I'm going to be catching the other 4 movies as well.

But again I would love to hop into the park and try to catch the Indiana Jones show before the Endor event kicks off...if that's possible.

Arggggh....conflicts :_|

5. chucknotsteve

chucknotsteve Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2010
    French Quarter! It'll be a blast. We talked to the operator on the phone when we booked it, and he said that he was putting more Star Wars CV attendees at French Quarter than Riverside. Yay!

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    It does say you can buy them at the gate if they don't sell out, but no clue what the sell out limit is.

7. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    Not true. I just called and ordered my ticket and the operator asked if I wanted to have it shipped or pick it up in person. I said I'll pick it up there. She gave me a confirmation number to write down, told me I just had to get it at guest services, and that was that. So there IS a will call option.

8. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Good deal! Guess I don't ask the right questions. Good luck.

9. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    I don't think that its a matter of you not asking the right questions at all. Maybe the person you talked to didn't have the right information. I checked my bank account and there IS a charge from Disney on there, and I confirmed on the phone before I hung up that this WAS for the Last Tour to Endor Event. I do find it kind of weird that they didn't need to send me a confirmation. I asked if she needed my e-mail to send me one so that I could print it out and bring to guest services, but she said all I needed was the confirmation number that I wrote down. Now I just need to be extra careful not to lose it.

10. wookieesrus

Dec 6, 2009
    That is pretty weird. I would be scared that I wrote it down wrong...."Hmmm, now was that an 8 or a 5" :oops:

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks for the link, wookiee!

And according to the stage schedule, they finally have a Han Solo character that will make an appearance? About time! Now I'm really excited! :D

As for the number, that does sound a little weird that they wouldn't send the confirmation to you in writing. I hope everything goes smoothly for you when you go to pick up your ticket.

That's awesome! Maybe we can get a bunch of people together some night and hang out at the resort or the parks or something. I can't wait!

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  12. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    I got the same error. AND I got the same error when I tried the Express shipping option. But the web site KNEW I was in the US because it automatically added Florida state sales tax. I wonder if there's something off with the web page? Anyway, I called their number and after some searching, the lady found a number to call for tickets: 407-934-7639, M-F, 9 AM-5:30 PM.

At this point, I think I'll just wing it. If they still have tickets available and they're selling them at CV, I'll go. If not, I'll just do something else.

13. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    That's weird. I wonder why there are two numbers.

14. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    I know someone inside Disney that helped "setup" the event. He's been pretty timid about telling me anything, but says it will be pretty awesome. They have been pretty quiet about the whole thing, and he gave me a few insights into what will be happening. I am most excited about the fireworks show. Also, I was not aware they had will-call. I received my tickets probably a week or so after the event was announced.

15. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    The FanForce party will have 5 pairs of tickets to raffle off as well, so that is another option.

16. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I got my tickets today, through FedEx. $15, because it would not allow the $5 shipping to go through when I clicked "submit". I did get Donald, that's who I wanted. :)

I heard that the 501st picture was Saturday at 4. I don't know if they changed it or not, I haven't been over to the 501st forums to check. So I'll be a little late. :rolleyes:

17. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I just ordered my ticket online to be picked up at Will Call without any error message.
    Perhaps there's a temporary problem with U.S. residents only?

18. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Yep, that's exactly what they said. US residents couldn't order with standard shipping with that form. Kind of a moot point now...unless they can get the FedEx delivery option working. There wasn't a will call option when I tried to order them.

Want to catch a ride with us RMFF folks, Billy_Dee? Several of us are going there that night. Grimby's passing on it since he's tool cool for school.

19. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    If you guys aren't taking the shuttle over, then I'm in too, if that's okay. Looking at Saturday's schedule, there's nothing that I wouldn't mind missing. However, there are two empty blocks there. If one of them ends up being a Robot Chicken or Family guy panel, then I'll be going to that and then head over to Disney afterwards.

20. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Just a heads up, here is the official merchandise for the event:

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks//event/wdw_celebration5merchandise.html

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  21. wookieesrus

Dec 6, 2009
    Love the Mickey Rebel one. If the "petite" ones are meh, I might have to spend the extra to get the framed version.

22. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    We'll be taking the shuttle...just doing it all casual.

23. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Check out Tom Hodges' artwork for CV:

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/CV%20Posters/TomHodges.jpg]

If only it were a reality...

24. shakes116

shakes116 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    I wasn't planning on doing this......

But I just bought our tickets. It sounds too good to pass up! Hoping that it's worth the $160 I just coughed up.

25. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    I wasn't either, but this is a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Some people are going to Islands of Adventure for see the new Harry Potter area. That will always be there. This won't, and to be able to essentially have a bunch of SW fans take over the park, I couldn't pass that up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.