Last Tour to Endor

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by Fistofury, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm just getting the Starspeeder and the commemorative t-shirt.
  2. Photo-Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just ordered my ticket via the 407-566-5600 number. I couldn't get the web site ordering to work yesterday. I picked the "will call" option.

Actually, I don't know what all the options were. He said, "Do you want to pick up the ticket there?" and I said yes.
  3. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    Same here.
  4. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    So, we're about a week away and my paranoia about forgetting something is already setting in. I have the card that Disney sent me as my ticket to this. I may have misplaced the letter it came with though (as I have been moving in and out of hotels a lot since moving back to the US).

Am I right in thinking that we just need that card/pass to get into the event and get our wristband?
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    If they do the same thing as past hard ticketed events, then yes, that's all you would need.

The card also becomes a nice little souvenir after the event. ;)
  6. chucknotsteve Jedi Knight

So excited! It's so soon... Last Tour is almost a week away!
    Can't wait to ride Tower of Terror... and Star Tours will a bunch of fans! Can't wait!
  7. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks HanSolo29.

and yes, I agree...riding the ride with actual SW fans everywhere will be cool. Totally different from just a regular Disney crowd. You won't hear anyone going, "Look at the gold robot! That's neat!" or making any Wars vs Trek mistakes like you often hear on a ride like that on an average day.
  8. wookieesrus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Has anyone been able to confirm if the Indiana Jones show closes at a certain time during this day or if it will be open from 8pm or later?

I'd really like to catch this on or before its last showing of the day and I can't seem to find any info about it [face_worried]
  9. chucknotsteve Jedi Knight

Ah, oh my gosh, I know. On that ride, I think I've hear people call C3PO "CP3O" more times than I can count [face_worried]
  10. KissinDigital Jedi Knight

star 1
    Check http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm <-- this site on Sunday the 8th. Should have the week's show times updated.
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That's hard to tell. Usually they don't run the stunt show during special event nights. But with this being a Lucas affiliated event, who knows.

Here's something that may help, though. Looking at a past Times Guide from DHS, the Indy stunt show usually runs into the early evening. The last show for an 8pm closing was at 5:30. On Aug 14th, DHS is scheduled to close at 7pm, so I would say the final show of the day would be around the same time. Just to be on the safe side, I would get to the park right when they allow you to enter at 4pm and go straight to the stunt show to ensure that you get to see it.

EDIT: Or go to the link KissinDigital posted. She seems to have posted that while I was writing up a reply. :p
  12. Mr_Mundi Force Ghost

star 4
    So we get to keep the card? We don't have to give it to them when entering?
  13. wookieesrus Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's a handy link to have bookmarked, thanks.
  14. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Nope! They're yours to keep. You just slide the card through the turnstiles and once it comes out the other side and the light turns green, the CM will hand it back to you. I have tons of Disney tickets I've managed to collect over the years. It's a nice little hobby. ;)
  15. KissinDigital Jedi Knight

star 1
    i r a sneaky little neeenja. :B
  16. mrsvos Force Ghost

star 5
    I just called Disney and I can't use my 'VoluntEar' award free pass because it's a special event.
    meh.
  17. Darth-Dogfish-Head Force Ghost

star 4
    I wish I had come to this thread before I bought my ticket, I ended up paying the extra $14 for shipping because I didn't realize you could choose will call if you called them. Small price to pay I suppose, it's going to be a great event.
  18. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry for replying so late. I'll definitely join you and MrSkinnee on the same shuttle to Disneyland and subsequently Endor.:D

My only gripe, is that they're playing TESB and ROTJ digitally on Saturday- which will be missed out by everyone taking the Last Tour to Endor. I didn't see either at the six movie marathon at CIV (I did watch TPM to ROTS).
    After all, this celebration is about EMPIRE. Why aren't they showing it at least twice throughout the event? Or why not loop all six in a smaller theater all day long?;)
    Not that I haven't seen TESB a gazillion times already, it's just that I've never seen it at a screening full of huge SW fans.

Oh well, Endor here we come![face_dancing]
  19. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    Straight-up awesome. Soooooo glad I purchased tickets to this epic event!

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001061.html
  20. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ditto. It just keeps getting better!!!
  21. chucknotsteve Jedi Knight

Whoa. SO PSYCHED. Any guesses on the special guests?
  22. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    If I had to guess, I'd say C-3PO's severed head standing-in as the idol, constantly talking to Indy. Antony Daniels.

Not only would it be an homage to Han's attitude towards C-3PO in TESB, it would also qualify to being movie related. C-3PO and R2-D2 are represented in Raiders of the Lost Ark, after all.
  23. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    That's actually a really good one! I like that!
  24. EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Ssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I got the ticket![face_laugh]
    Love the video feed.
  25. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    OMG! I am so stoked for this! I can't wait! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.