main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive LASTHOPE 2, THE ORDER AND REPUBLIC ARE GONE, a few Jedi have survived, but for how long?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

"I can understand that..." Deyla said. "What was your Dad? Your real one. What was his occupation?"

TAG: Corlla

2. Darth-Leahmic

Darth-Leahmic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    She thought about her answer and how it might affect the Jedi sitting next to her.

"He was a Sith...Assassin. A good one I was told, killed Jedi for the fun of it." she said grimly.

"His death...unknown. That is why I wanted to know if he is dead at all...or just lost."

TAG:Deyla

3. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

"A sith...assassin???" Deyla couldnt beleive his ears. "No wonder...you are with the Sith." Deyla stood and raised his now activated blade and stood. He shut his eyes. He would regret it if he did it. He deactivated his blade. "We found who you were looking for. He's gone, which means we are going to Alderaan."

4. Darth-Leahmic

Feb 21, 2005
    Corlla got up and thanked whatever deity it was that helped her out.

"Are you sure you should just let Haine go...he is a major threat. With all the Jedi that are now here on Korriban there is no way he can win."
    She said concearned at the thought of Haine being on the loose doing what he does best....causing pain.

TAG: Deyla

5. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "Good..." Olin sighed, almost upset he didn't ge tto fight. "...let's go..."

6. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

"Well, I'm not sure where Olin is, but I warned him about the Sith and told him to follow him. He was with a party of other Jedi, so they should be fine."

OOC: Gotta go cya tomorrow guys

7. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Alright, Olin reporting, anyone else out there?

8. commander_jofus_claw

commander_jofus_claw Jedi Master star 2

Apr 19, 2004
    IC
    Win-Yan Kno
    --Korriban--

Kno saw the Sith take off away from the ships. He saw Olin go to check on Deyla. Right, then, let's get him.

Kno ran after the Sith, idly hoping he wasn't going it alone.

------------
    TAG: Kane, Lya, Kaiber

9. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Olin followed Kno..."head back to the ship and wait for us."

TAG: KNo

10. swfan4ever1988

swfan4ever1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2005
    IC:

"But... I have to go with Kno"

"Stay here"

Kaiber pouted went to sulk in a corner

11. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Watch over Deyla and Corlla, make sure they don't do anything suspcious..." Olin assured his sulking Jedi friend...

12. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: anyone there now????

13. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    OOC: I can't post today/maybe tomorrow. I'm sick with a virus AND food poisoning. 101 fever and vomitting every few minutes.

14. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I'm around and able to post.

15. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC?:"I'm completely lost...anyone mind if we kinda turn back to a page we're all on?"

16. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: Huh?

17. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: What do mean Corlla and Deyla doing something suspsicious?

18. swfan4ever1988

swfan4ever1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2005
    OOC: *cough*Stealing a shuttle*cough*

19. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: con someone tell me what's going on? just PM me please, I'm so tempted to start back from a certain point...

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: I dunno. Can we cut the OOC's?

21. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I don't see a problem with where we're at. The Ebon Hawk landed by the shuttle with the people we were looking for, and we found them.

22. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC; so can we go back to Alderaan now?

23. Darth-Leahmic

Feb 21, 2005
    OOC: Yeah, we can go back.
    Basically you guys found us and the Sith escaped because he feared fighting all the Jedi that came.

24. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: If that's all, then let me say thank you to everyone who joined in this RPG, let me say it has been a great joy getting to know you all and your characters, this experience has motivated me to push foreward in the next RPG, a sequal to this one, one full of many possiblities and open ended gameplay that will hopefully be more rewarding and fun than LASTHOPE has been. I have hinted to a few of you as to what the sequal will be, and I'm proud to give you this sneakpeak at the opening prologue to the Next RPG...Enjoy, tell me what you think and if you'd be willing to join in on it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After a year of voyaging and escaping the harsh realities of the unknown regions, The 40 surviving Jedi and the 300 some troopers are still running, but have taken time on a small world to repair their ship, the Everlasting and escape the riggers of cabin fever while repairs are underway on the Everlasting.

Olin, now a Master, has married Anlla, and he is a leader in the newly formed Jedi Order alongside his old Master, Mace Windu. Together they guide the council in deciding the future of what remains of the Jedi as they venture deeper into space in search of a new home.

As time passes on this ?vacation world?, the Jedi and clones alike grow tired of their surroundings as repairs still continue. Soon, Olin leads a small group of Explorers to search this strange world, when they discover the one thing that will change the course of their new order forever?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olin approached the giant circle that stood in front of him and his fellow explorers.

?Any Idea what it is?? He inquired to the group.

?Perhaps it?s a giant clock?? one Padawan injected. ??I remember my master and I encountering a group of nomads on Malastare who worshipped a giant sundial, but it was no where this big.?

?But this thing is so far inside the jungle, there?s no light to reach it?? He placed his hand on it, beginning to sense the presences of millions of lives. ??Strange.? The Jedi Master sighed.

?What is it, Master Oden?? Toby, Olin?s trusted clone Commander inquired, always alert to things that didn?t even sound dangerous.

?This thing is imbedded with countless imprints?? He turned to his associates. ??You said this planet was uninhabited, correct??

?Aye sir.? The soldier assured. ?Our orbital scans showed-? The commander was cut off as the ancient device began to roar with life. The device?s small orbs began to light up, one by one slowly.

Olin backed away from the object, taking a defensive position, his saber activated in a violet brilliance. ?Defensive positions?? He ordered his fellow Jedi and clone troopers as the object became active, a giant gush of what seemed to be water shooting out, and quickly returning into the object forming a beautiful upward pool of energy. ??Someone?s coming?? Olin could sense their presence before they arrived.

Soon the site of four humans who appeared from the giant pool of energy the circle greeted the Jedi and their clone troops, each uniformed I some strange alien garb and carrying weapons of their own. The great light, then extinguished.

?I knew something like this would happen.? One almost balding human man exclaimed at the sight of the five Jedi and dozen white armored soldiers, all pointing weapons at him and his companions. ?We?ve gone the past three weeks without being shot at, or captured or-?

?McKay.? The dark-haired individual, their leader one would assume spoke to his subordinate with great displeasure. ?Shut-up, you?ll only make it worse.?

Olin approached the foreigners slowly and without intimidation. ?You?re human?? he said with great surprise.

?Last I checked.? Their leader replied the obvious, fearful still of the Lightsaber he held, a device unknown to him and his counterparts.

??And you speak basic?? Olin was almost overcome by their arrival.

?Yes?? The smarmy one began to talk again. ??For some reason, language hasn?t been

25. Mace_Windu101

Mace_Windu101 Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 3, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.