main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Later Dudes!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DRK_HLMT, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well guys and gals, the time has come for me to say goodbye. I have received orders to the Azores but I won't be leaving until September-October timeframe so this really is just a pre-emptive goodbye. I have really enjoyed being in the Charm City Fanforce and I will still be hanging around here for now and once I get there. I don't know if they have a Fanforce there but if they don't then you will see one popping up when I do arrive.

I hope that we are able to meet again before I leave. I would like to get together one last time as a group and maybe go see a movie or something. I will be over there when EP III comes out so I hope they aren't too far behind in showing it. It would have been nice to go as a group to see it like we did with Ep II.

Well, take care and hope to see you all again before I leave!

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    It's gonna be sad to see you go. Also, it's sad to not have you with us at Ep3. But I wish you good luck and I hope to hear from you. Hopefully you'll have some time to check in here every now and then.

Again, Good Luck! :)

3. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Good luck to you. Be safe and best wishes. :)

4. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Aw! We'll miss you! Make sure you stop by the boards whenever you get a chance. At least it's an interesting place to go!

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Wow! And I was thinking of having you and Terry and the kids over for my next birthday at the planetarium and hoping get more folks to come and maybe have a bar-b-que or something. Will miss you all tremenously! In the short time we have been a group, you have definately been one of the more active members, seldom missing a meeting. Please drop by from time to time to let us know how everyone is doing in their new home.

6. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Wow, DRKHLMT! Best of everything to you and your family and please don't be a stranger to these boards; we'll look forward to seeing your posts even when you're no longer a Marylander. Take care!

mon-mothma and s.o.m.m.

7. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Bye, au revoir, take care, bon voyage, arreveriderci, aloha...

Actually, the climate of the Azores is pretty nice...at least you won't be missing the sucky winters around here. :D

8. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Yeah, and now that we know someone there, expect lots of fan force members to save up and come visit...Hey, lets all open vacation clubs at the bank and start saving so we can all go visit DRK_HMLT in the the Azores next winter. Maryland Fan Forces's Winter Vacation! [face_laugh]

9. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I'm going to miss you Drk_Hlmt, err General Karvus :D

10. DARTHIG88

DARTHIG88 Jedi Master

Mar 28, 2002
    May The Force Be With You My Friend...

If you like hit me up at darthig88@yahoo sometime, or just to grab a bite at the mall or something before you roll out.

11. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    We should all throw a going away party for DRK_HMLT and family!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.