main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Latest finds and sightings!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Some of us are collectors of all things Star Wars. Some of us are collectors of SOME things Star Wars. Some of us are collectors of ANYTHING!!!

If we would post our needs/wants/finds/sightings here we might be able to help each other out(like the GAJ/LJ/Ephant Mon incident last month). Maybe some of us could help each other out if we knew what we were looking for.

We can also use this thread as an excuse to brag about our latest finds.

Be it Star Wars or not. . .

let the thread begin!

<brag>This afternoon I was happy to find a package on my doorstep. It was a MOC "Sallah" from the Kenner TAOIJ line. </brag> ;)

By the way, if anyone knows where I can pick up a MOC "Belloq" for $50 or less post it here. Thanks!

2. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I hear what you're saying. I was telling
    Litlle jedi the other day that we need to form a Middle Georgia Trade Federation.

3. litllejedi

litllejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2001
    GAJ and I agreed on a difficult to locate pit droid two pack from EP1 in trade for the Ephant mon (or however his name is spelled).

I think this thread is a terrific idea. GAJ had mentioned to me an interest in trying to form a trading group here in mid GA. He even has the coolest name picked out, but I will let him tell you about it.

Before the Jan meeting GAJ and I did some rounds but found little or nothing new. I guess every one is still over stocked from the holidays. About the most notable find were a couple of 12" admiral Ackbar's in the folding lid boxes (oooold stuff) still on the shelves at Roses on Pionono Ave. But alas we ventured home empty handed.

4. litllejedi

Sep 29, 2001
    oh, he already did.

BTW: does anybody need a Darth Maul?

5. litllejedi

Sep 29, 2001
    Anybody.........?

6. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    I think this is a good idea and some things. I am looking for an puzzle that is metalic in nature and depicts the Return of the Jedi poster.

Anyone seen it ?

7. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Sabrann, were those the ones that came in black boxes with a metallic type picture on the cover? If so I own that. I also have the New Hope.

BTW, LJ did you ever find anymore Holo R2's or a Holo Sidious????? If not, is there anyone out there with these figures?

8. Force_Me

Force_Me Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2002
    I have TONS of old SW stuff sitting at my parents house.

Most of it is out of box but some have never been opened.

If I could sit down and figure out a price for it all I'd sell it.

9. sabrann

Oct 23, 2002
    YES....those are the ones, I have ANH and ESB but no Return and have not been able to find it.

(don't shoot me or nothing now) me and Jamie are putting them together and then getting them matted and framed. I just need the third one.

10. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Grand Admiral Jedi, I know where there is a MOC Holo R2! There is a place called Big Peach Antiques located in Byron, just behind the outlet mall. One of the first booths on the first row is nothing but toys, and there is a carded Holo R2 with a price tag of $40 firm.

11. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Sabrann, we might be able to work something out. The only issue is it would be a while. That puzzle is in Kentucky right now. (Get me a Holo R2 or Holo Sidious and you win a prize)

whipwarrior- Unfortunately, $40.00 is way too much. Holo R2 isn't even worth that much in the magazines and I think even those prices are inflated. But thanks anyway for the tip.

Force Me- Old SW figures are only worth 50 cents apiece, but I'd be glad to give you 75 cents each. Heh, heh.

In all seriousness, you probably could sell your stuff to people if you want to get rid of it. Just be warned. Everything you did would have to be through private messages. The moderators on this cite get upset if you try to sale stuff.

12. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Sale through posting I meant to say.

Oh and Sabrann, VRRR followed by lightsaber swipe.

13. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000

Sabrann?

Is THIS what you're looking for?

[image=http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_1c51f173af75d97555649732a316fe33/i-1.JPG]

14. sabrann

Oct 23, 2002
    ummm, YEAH !!!!!!!!

That will FINISH my collection, of course unless they come out with one for Phantom, and Clones then I will have to look for them too :p

15. Force_Me

Force_Me Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2002
    Seems to me that some of the rare figures go for more than that. Also I have all the 12 inch dolls and a Falcon thats about 3 feet wide. I am looking at the large version of the Imp Shuttle right now overhanging my computer and way to much other stuff to go into.

16. litllejedi

Sep 29, 2001
    Woohooo! Field trip to Force_me's house!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.