1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:NZ Latest Finds (part 5) :o)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Buzz-Bumble, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was in the other day, and I saw they had the recent Star Wars Insider with Luke on the cover, plus a NJO paperback sitting on their 'new books'stands ... didn't have time to see which one.

New Insider with Luke on the cover? I'm not sure I've seen that one. The entertainment mags area had a foul stench the other day--no kidding [face_plain], so I didn't linger around long. As for the new NJO paperback, I think the last book of the series is out for some time now and I don't know what new books they're planning to publish, probably couls start looking for the prequel books?
  2. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    As mentioned in the where is ace thread. I located a case of Clone Wars figures at the local brank of the warehouse for the awsome price of $9.99. Two fat kids walked off just as i saw them with a clone trooper and durge. I brought 2 clone troopers and kit fisco. Left was 2 sasa tin 2 kit fisco 1 general kenobi and 1 sith chic.

Aslo note im trying to buil a "Grand army of the republic" aka lots of clone troopers i have 4 at the moment require more if anyone sees any give me a yell thanks
  3. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    Invers is the place to be for cheap star wars collecting yesterday found a case of unleased figures on the pegs priced at $25 each the case had 2 bespin vaders 2 padme 2 aniken i hid a vader somewhere in the ninja turtles and hope to get him next week
  4. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh, remember this thread?

Comic store Heroes For Sale have 20% off all internet orders until Tuesday, 5:30pm.
  5. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oooooh, I really really want the Jedi: Yoda one, doesn't come out until end of June though.
  6. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    theres some new figures at toyworld, not many but i got the new Jabba deluxe figure and Jabba the Hutt court Denizens with that ugly dog thing.
  7. purplebabbit Jedi Knight

star 1
    There's a few comics there I had been meaning to get. Got them all on sale :)

8. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    The recent Republic comics have been great - I really like ARC Trooper Alpha :) He gets some great lines.

I picked up Outlander and Jango Fett: Open Seasons in the sale. I'd heard a lot about how good Outlander was ... definitely an interesting story. It's interesting to see how the interpretation of Jedi has changed post-AOTC.
  9. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Toyworld have had 20% off everything this long weekend, I hear.
  10. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    and with their lack of interesting toys at the moment... all i bought was some modelling paint [face_plain]
  11. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I found this yesterday, and I think it's pretty damn cool. :D

12. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow nice item there JP!

I have no form of income at the moment... :( havent bought anything since armageddon.
  13. AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Knight

star 1
    That boxset is pretty cool. My brother got one last year with a twenty he found on the ground. I eventually haggled it off him though :)
  14. KENBENOKI387 Jedi Knight

ACERIMMERROCKS wrote:
    -- Invers is the place to be for cheap star wars collecting yesterday found a case of unleased figures on the pegs priced at $25 each the case had 2 bespin vaders 2 padme 2 aniken i hid a vader somewhere in the ninja turtles and hope to get him next week. --

Have they got anymore unleashed Vader's? I really have to get one, I never did see or find one. Could I pay you to get me one? Post here if you can help me out. I thank you in advance. :)
  15. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Someone is selling one of those Master Replicas Force FX lightsaber props on tradme -

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=12923647

I checked out the price at master replicas for interests sake - http://www2.masterreplicas.com/StarWars/SWProduct.aspx?sItemID=SW-201

and its $139 US there, but also listed as sold out. Their starting bid on tradme is $199, so it sounds like a reasonable price, if you consider paying that much for a toy lightsaber reasonable in the first place, of course.

16. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    the other vader went pretty fast sorry
  17. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, look who's back. Hi Ace. Looks like this is the month for past-member returns.
  18. AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Knight

star 1
    K-Mart has the Lego AT-AT for $159 from 10th to 18th July, then its $199.

19. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
  20. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Ooooh!

Thanking you! :D
  21. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, this one goes under 'the weirdest things sold on trademe'.

If I read the ad right, this person is selling their Star Wars fan ex-boyfriend -

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=13780783
  22. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    the auction was withdrawn, maybe they got back together :)

the new Classic Trilogy figures have surfaced at toyworld, still the usual $19.99 each and many of them are repackaged figures from the POTJ-Saga line.
    I saw luke Xwing and Scout trooper at riccarton.
  23. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    K-mart have 20% off all toys until Sunday.
  24. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    TFN have a news item about the latest UK Empire mag having a Star Wars supplement. If anyone should see this, can you let me know? I wonder if the Australian Empire might have the same thing.
  25. KEN_BENOKI_IS_BACK Jedi Knight

star 1
    It will be in the Australian version Kitt, most articles are total facsimiles of the UK one. All except totally Oz productions/stories and reviews. I'll probaly buy it tomorrow so I'll check it out.
    BTW Kitt, the DVD is almost done, sorry it's taken so long. I've been busy all I can say! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.