main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Latest Finds (part 5) :o)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Buzz-Bumble, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    ^ Not fair, just my luck to get moved to nelson just before this happens :(

Plus the movie theatre here is state-of-the-crap so hopefully will be able to get to Welly for the Ep3 premier...

2. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    lol

Nelson is a slight step-up from Blenheim... so you can imagine how thankful I am not to be younger and stuck at home with folks. Blenheim is a hole. Hunting and fishing is decent though.

3. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Anyone checked to see if the ROTS novelization is around today?

I've got the ROTS comic adapation.

4. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Invers what a steaming cess-pool. No where did I find any ep3 stuff. I mean I went to Toy World And the old hags there where like "Is ep3 coming out I never knew that are you sure." I sometimes wonder who does the hiring there.

5. bloody_cape

bloody_cape Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    yeah i had little to no dice in finding anything i wanted in christchurch aswell, the palms kmart has the 12 inch figures though there were the clone troopers darth vader ultimate villian set, palpatine, no new 4inch figures there yet.

anyone find anything else in christchurch?

6. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Just found out thanks to my transformers sources that Dunidens Warehouse's both had ep3 stuff on april the 2nd. Thought it all was still in the overhead storage and needed to be taken down by staff. So look at that top shelf storage if you don't see anything.

7. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Kmart Hamtown has all the latest rots figs 25$ each.

8. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    $25? for 4 inchers?

Toyworld in Chch arent getting any new star wars until the opening of the megacentre in tower Junction on the 16th april. oorhouse and Riccarton are closing down, 50% sales at both. The other stores might get them in earlier.

I havent checked Kmart or Farmers yet.

9. Mr_Burns

Mr_Burns Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 12, 2001
    The $25 figures are probably either from the deluxe or 7" "Force Battlers" lines.

I got a deluxe Changing Anakin/Vader figure from The Warehouse. The transformation works pretty well, and it looks especially good as Vader. Other than the figure lines, they only had a couple of lightsabers and the Darth Vader voice changer masks,

10. Meesa

Meesa Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 1999
    KMart here was full to the brim with SW stuff. THe whole range of light sabres (Dooku, Yoda, Sidious, Anakin, Vader, changing anakin, etc.), talking yoda (actually pretty cool) figures, force battlers...loads.

11. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Yeah nothing in Nelson what a ****hole

12. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    lol shame.

13. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    I've checked K-Mart, Books and More, Whitcoulls and Dymocks in Newmarket, and not found the novelization, or any other ROTS books for that matter. I guess Borders are most likely to have it, but I haven't had a chance to go there.

14. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    The Warehouse Pakuranga seemed to have a complete range of the first wave of new figures, $16.99 each.

15. akasha_ishtar

akasha_ishtar Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    The Warehouse Eastgate in Christchurch has the whole first collection going at $16.99 each, I just had to get the Anakin one:p, they also have a few other figures and the new lightsabers as well, geting one of them tomorrow and gess whos it will be:D.

16. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Yeah chch will always deliver, as for Nelson ahhhhhhhh!!

Wish i was back in Welly...

17. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Excellent! Warehouse - here I come :)

18. AnariaZar-Rel

AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004
    Didn't spot any books today in Westcity, but K-Mart had all the items that were at the midnight release (lightsabers, Galactic heroes, figs - basic/deluxe, 12", force battlers and vehicles). Farmers didn't have any of the new figures, but they did have the interactive Yoda for $99.99.

19. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Finally found they at The Warehouse probobly where there on Momday as well because they are in such a retarded place like 5 isles over from the toys at the front of a sports equipment isle I was like wth?

Anyway I got 3 Clone Troopers (I know im greedy but when your building an army you have to be.) and a 4 saber Grevious. Ill go back for some others after the weekend depends how much money I spend on the booze in the weekend.

The Clone Troopers and Grevious are pretty cool and the action features don't suck like the ep2 ones as in buttons sticking out there back etc. All take some pics once I get my cameras dock fixed.

Also anyone seen any vehcials yet like the Jedi Starfighters?

20. SimplyThrilledHoney

May 19, 2002
    > Finally found they at The Warehouse probobly where there on Momday as well because they are in such a retarded place like 5 isles over from the toys at the front of a sports equipment isle I was like wth?

Almost none of this makes sense to me.

21. akasha_ishtar

akasha_ishtar Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    The farmers at Eastgate mall here in christchurch has not only almost all the figures, they have the star ships and the talking Yoda, the warehouse there also has almost all the figures.

I managed to get the figure of Shaak Ti, it seams very popular and only just got a lightsaber, they have only got one left at the warehouse Eastgate.

22. bloody_cape

bloody_cape Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    what star ships do they have, like the jedi star fighters? did they have any of the BARC speeder/ ATRT's yet? i went there like yesturday and it looked like they had the first waves of collection one and two.. but no clone commander's or clone gunners or blue senate guards

i bought two clones and the basic vader figure they're really cool figures the action features aren't really noticable.. the only 'makes it less cool' thing about the vader is how its preposed sculpt the helmit looks really cool i think its the best vader in awhile but then.. i didn't get the votc vader so... incidently his left arm when raised looks like its sculpted so he could be positioned with another figure lifting it by its neck ala the captain antillis choking scene in a new hope, vader choking action in Ep 3?

23. AnariaZar-Rel

AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004
    In terms of vehicles, I've seen Anakin and Obi-Wan starfighters, Droid tri-fighter, Grievious's wheel bike, barc speeder and Obi-Wan with Boga (although technically a creature). I'm waiting for the ARC-170, that looks pretty cool.

24. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    > Finally found they at The Warehouse probobly where there on Momday as well because they are in such a retarded place like 5 isles over from the toys at the front of a sports equipment isle I was like wth?

Almost none of this makes sense to me.

Allow me, I'm fluent in ACE.

"I finally located the toys at the Warehouse. They have probably been in stock since Monday as reported for other Warehouses. But as they're displayed in unexpected places (such as 5 isles away from the Toy section in front of one of the Sporting Equipment isles) in my branch, I was somewhat confused and annoyed."

25. SimplyThrilledHoney

May 19, 2002
    I'm probably a bit slow off the mark here, but those DK "cross sections" and "visual guide to ..." books are out now, both of which are full of great pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.