main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Latest Finds (part 5) :o)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Buzz-Bumble, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Winter-

-Winter- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Lol, people are selling some weird things.

And geez, if that's the guy who was posting here... I have to wonder why he's selling his US collection *here*. Maybe whoever's got $80,000 to spare can afford to pay a little for the shipping...

I want the EpIII art book. :) Looks like the city libraries already have several copies (all checked out :( )but nothing at Borders yet.

2. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Found the remanders of the 2 new waves that are showing up at The Warehouse, Sadly no clones damm it. Picked up a Destroyer Driod and a corrected Anakin #2. Anyone who gets me a Clone Commander figure ill give you $5 for helping.

3. akasha_ishtar

akasha_ishtar Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    We have the Clone Commander figures down here and quite a few of them, I would help you out but no money on my end. Also which Anakin is the one you got, is it the one of him with his robe on?

4. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    You mean there's one of him without his robe?? :eek:

//Kitt walks slowly towards the door then breaks into a run ...

5. bloody_cape

bloody_cape Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    haha oh that sucks..
    i just bought one for like 30 on trade me... dammit

um where are they in chch?

6. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    The Anakin i got was the #2 one but instead of his hilt in his hand with a red blade i got the corrected version with the Dooku saber.

akasha_ishtar if its ok with u pm me your bank details and how much for the clones and ill put some money through or something like that.

7. akasha_ishtar

akasha_ishtar Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    Wish I could but it my mothers acount so I don't know what she would think,sorry about that, maybe you could ring one of the warehouse's and get them to give you a call when one comes in.

You can get them down here at Eastgate, they had a few on Wednesday but I am not to sure how many they have now.

I know the Anakin one you are talking about, that was the first Episode 3 figure I got, the Anakin with his robe on is number 28, I was lucky to get it as they had just put it out and it was the only one there, I have not seen it since. I am looking for number 50 which is Anakin on Mustafar, so if anyone finds it let me know, please.

8. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Cool no worries ill give the warehouse a ring later.

They have heaps of the #28 anakin in Farmers down here if anyoone needs one.

9. bloody_cape

Mar 6, 2005
    i found pretty much everything at the warehouse and toyworld today... i mean ummm almost everythingn i didnt have up to the tarkin wave... still no tarkin though...
    didnt find any clone commanders but i got the vader/ operating table and clone w/ jet pack.. ( thats not in the movie) and a couple of the 41? super articulated clone troopers... these figures look really bad ass.. i wonder what the purpose of releasing the number 6 clone was... as they look really bad next to the super articulated version.. i dig the "dirty" paint aps aswell.. the clone pilot figures look really bad so i passed on getting him..

toyworld are selling the target exclusive clones for 19.95 also... here now, without having the.. "spend $40 on hasbro star wars merch and get one free" thing, thats still going but you can buy them individually now also

after the menacing around everywhere and not finding a clone commander im glad i got one on trade me.. the figure kinda bugs me though.. with it not being actually in the movie with the red paint aps....

10. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Bloody Cape wanna pick up those 2 #41 sa clones for me I can transfer you money if you need it first.

11. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Picked up:

Clone Pilot
    Clone Commander
    CloneTrooper (super articulated)

At Warehouse in Nelson, all for about $14 :)

12. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Jeez i never get a break in Invers.
    Anyway a mate in dunners picked me up a Clone Commander but I still neeed more.

13. bloody_cape

Mar 6, 2005
    i'll see what i can do.. if i see a couple i'll grab them for you and stuff..i went back today.. and everything aside from bail and the preview pegwarmers was gone...

14. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Lame, anyway thanks for looking. I got my Commander in the post today along with 4 #6 clonetroopers thats 15 clones in total now. The Commander is by far my favourite ep3 fig so far he looks so cool.

15. bloody_cape

Mar 6, 2005
    haha i really didnt like the clone commander.. or just hated that.. it not being in the movie... i mean it looks like Bly but the colours are wrong... so i painted mine up all crazy... so hes Bly now... now i just need some of his troopers

16. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    I got another Commander a Pilot and A Super Artculated today from the warehouse woohoo. 18 clones in total now.

Bly was with Aayla Secura in the movie i cant even rember the coolers he was in. In the comics she hanged round with Cody most of the time so im not sure.

17. bloody_cape

Mar 6, 2005
    hes has the same armour and stuff as the clone commander that hasbro made the figure of apart from he had yellow/gold paint markings where hasbro put the red

18. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    clone evolutions

There he is. He is in the clones evolution pack due out june/july. Nearly the same as the commander no visor. Ill be getting 2 of him. We still need a Cody damm it.

19. bloody_cape

Mar 6, 2005
    thats one of his troops bly has the visor

20. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Toyworld has 20% of everything instore for the whole of the long weekend

That's 20%

21. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Been to Toyworld Ballance St, Wellington.

20% off everything, although basic figures are $20 so at $16 they are still more expensive than the Warehouse.

Howver they have far more range:

Picked up:

Tarfful - $16
    Yoda - $16

And get this:

Exclusive 'Target' Clonetrooper - $16 (and they had, oh roughly about 30 of them!!!)

Also exclusive 'Toys r us' Holographic Yoda for - $8

22. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Got me another #6 clone and a C-3p0 for $13 each at toyworld.

23. Avalon-nz

Avalon-nz Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    Not sure if this is relevant to anyone (other than me and my obscene need to buy yet more books as if I dont already need 3 libraries) but the Star Wars Chronicles (Prequels) is on Pre order at Dymocks. If its anythiing like the original Chronicles its the most amazing beautiful book.

Dymocks want a ridiculous $350 for it - but from Amazon.com, it works out at about $150 (nz) inluding shipping. In fact buying it in from Amazon.co.uk will still bring it in at about $250 nz.

And I though books were expensive in the UK !!!!!!

(Note: at armageddon, the guy from dymocks said he would give me a "special price" on teh original Chronicles - only $350 down from $450! I only paid about $120 for my copy. Didnt know whether to laugh or cry at him)

Hxxx

24. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Apparently a

HUGE TOY SALE

at the Warehouse tomorrow :)

25. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    An incredibly huge letdown of a toysale like 3 StarWars things all lame. No to mention the warehouse hasnt restocked in ages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.