main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

latest finds

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by DarthBrett, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Found a lone Doddana yesterday at Target is Asheville.

2. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Dang, nice find, too bad the Targets around here are worthless for basic figures...the same 3 Ack-Med Beqs and Imperial Dignitaries have been hanging here in Columbia for 3 months...no Hoth wave, no Tatooine wave..nothing

3. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    Got a Red-Leader X-Wing in Columbia...still no new basics.

Everyone get a Silver Clone? They were practically falling off the pegs in Columbia.

4. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    found a green clone trooper pack today at TRU for 7 dollars....strange...better late than never.

5. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    well, looks like Target might be a good place to start looking again, as I found parts of the Yavin (minus Tanus), HOF, and Star Destroyer waves at Target in Simpsonville. Greenville Target also had some Hall of Fame. This is the first time I've seen anything new at any Targets in quite some time. DSF, have you taken any desperation trips to the beach or North Carolina yet? :)

Unfortunately, I never have seen the Jabba's Palace wave (save Holo Luke, i did find him once).

6. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Well I had intended to post this two weeks go, but I've been waaaaaaaay to lazy to actually sign in. Indeed I have been to the beach on Spring Break and I was not disapointed.

I kid you not I found the Yavin Wave en masse. Aleast 30+ of each figure at two seprate locations, except there was not 1 elom to be seen, kinda odd. Then in Columbia today I found a green clone three pack, but I left it since I don't really need anymore clones till EP3. Other than that nothing. I want an Ozzel, but not that badly. Right now I'm concentrating my efforts into uniform collecting and completing my Soviet General's uniform. Damn expensive feild to collect.

7. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    wow, that is weird...i found a little bit of the yavin wave again too, but still, no elom...

i found a lone lando in skiff disguise at K-Mart of all places..

rappertunie, j'quille, and elom still elude me...

8. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Found HOF in Asheville Sunday, along with two Tie Pilots, still no SD or BE waves...

9. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Finally got a Jedi Luke in Columbia last week, nothing new since.

Still need most of the Jabba's Palace wave, Star Destroyer wave, and Endor wave :(

10. DarkKnight_03

DarkKnight_03 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2003
    I saw most of the battle of yavin and most of the tattione wave at the new wal-mart on garners ferry.

11. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Harbison is currently dry

12. DarkKnight_03

DarkKnight_03 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2003
    Checked the Wal-mart on Garners Ferry. The had hof series.

13. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Nothing new to report today.

VOTC Vader is awesome.

14. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Some guy at Wal-Mart claimed that the Dorman one had all the basic OTC last week on an endcap.

Happy Hunting.

15. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    'tis true, DSF. I know because I found every figure there except spirt Ben. Had tons of Scout Troopers and R2's, but only one Luke (non-handstand) and one Yoda. They were scattered everywhere too, not just on the one endcap. I just need the Spirit Obi-Wan now. It seems as if VOTC is NOT going to be hard to find at all, as they have been heating up the pegs everywhere (2 Wal-Marts, Target, Sam Goody, Suncoast are all packed with these things). Basic OTC has been the hard one to find.

16. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Yeah, I found a Dengar at the west side Target this morning. :d

Finally!

17. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Well Wal-mart eastside had 1 VOTC Leia and I also got Greedo, Han, X-wing Luke, Jedi Luke, Spirit Ben, and C-3PO. Altogether a good day since I wreally wasn't there to look for them :p

18. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Only 1? On Wednesday they had atleast 20 of each! (cept Luke)

19. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    yeah, i found the entire dagobah wave at both dorman center and the wal-mart in laurens. just looking for a few repaints now (tusken raider and the jawas).

20. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    found VOTC Vader, Luke, and Yoda at TRU on Harbison. The first VOTC wave is heating up the pegs over at Wal-Mart...there's like 15 of each.

21. Darth_Metus

Darth_Metus Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    Hey all,

Don't know if anyone is still looking but I found a handstand version of Dagobah Luke at West Columbia Wal-Mart as well as the rest of the Dagobah figures. VOTC Vader and Yoda along with the New Hope VOTC figures at the Bush River Road K-Mart...ironically I went in there not expecting much and they had a bunch of OTC figures as well. Target on Harbison is dry though I'm still planning on looking at the new Target that opened up.

DM

22. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    There's a new Target?

23. Darth_Metus

Darth_Metus Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    The new Target in Columbia is on Garners Ferry Road...I haven't been yet but I've been told by others this new one has a lot more stock so I'm being optimistic since I want the Target exclusive Slave I. LOL!

DM

24. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
  25. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    yeah, i've been out there. the target had been there for a while, but they tore it down and rebuilt it. they didn't have much of anything about a week ago. if you want the Slave 1, here's the product code: 087-06-0310. Just punch that in on one of the scanners, and if it's in stock, get someone to get one from the back for you. That's how I got mine.

D_S_F: How many VOTC Stormtroopers do you have so far?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.