latest finds

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by DarthBrett, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    geez, you guys are lucky...mine won't even ship until the 5th! of course, if i do find them in stores before then, i'll buy them. i'm going to check the harbison area tomorrow, so maybe i'll have some luck there.
  2. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    I think all of Columbia's shipment went to Simpsonville! I found them all today--if anyone needs any Wookiee warriors, I swear Wal-Mart and Target have 30 between the both of them. I don't think I'm going to have a Wookiee army--clones will have to do. Just waiting for the Starfighter now.
  3. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    That Star Fighter looks great...oh, hey, don't forget, Amazon.com is releasing several EP3 vehicles on Feb.8
  4. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeah, I'm kind of skeptical about those vehicles actually being released that day, except for Anakin's starfighter, which does look awesome indeed. Much better than the one from the Clone Wars line.
  5. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    Found the Starfighter at the Garner's Ferry Target down here. All done until April 2nd.
  6. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    The Wal-Mart down here in West Columbia will be having that two day event thing--anyone heard anything about the upstate walmarts yet? I don't want to have to come down here 2 days during the weekend.

Also, everyone see the Target exclusive Vader? Looks pretty sweet.
  7. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, saw it and was underwhelmed.

The Dorman Wal-Mart has the signs up for it...although the SPG TRU isn't doing MM. The Greenville one is though.
  8. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeah, I saw that about MM at TRU (yay for abbreviation). Can I assume I'll see you there taking all the figures with army-building potential? :)
  9. plokooner2610 Jedi Knight

star 3
    try toys-r-us you collectable nerds
  10. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    Was there ever any doubt? I found the Wheel Bike in Asheville this past Sunday, held off on it though.

What say ya'll we have our March meeting on the evening of April 1st? (Yeah, yeah, it's technically April) We could do dinner and then go to MM.
  11. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    That actually sounds like a pretty good idea. Name a place and time and I'll be there.

Do you think the Holographic Yoda is going to be part of this promotion?
  12. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey guys. I can't make anyhitng like that :( 501st commitment on Gastonia that day. However as I understand it...Woodruff Rd Wally-World is suppose to have a tent event and a 48 hours of the Force promo. My info may be wrong but I don't think so. Gastonia is also suppose to have it as well. Just an FYI for yas. Any chance we can get together on April 3 for lunch to discuss what all we find?

Clay
  13. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm down for that. Next Friday kicks off my Spring Break...and total spoilage for the movie (thanks novel!)
  14. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    So where are you going Friday night DSF? I'm thinking about going to Wal-mart either in Greenville or Spartanburg because their prices will be lower and the TRU Holographic Yoda isn't coming out until the 10th.
  15. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was considering the Dorman Center Wal-Mart, since they're 24 hours (I think) and I went to the old location for the last one. If the Westside Target is open at Midnight I may pop over there too.

What's your email so we can discuss the situation further?
  16. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
    Dorman Wal-Mart has the Trivial Pursuit SW Saga game, with Episode III footage.

They also have the starter set for the ROTS Wizards Card game.
  17. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    According to Hasbro's site, both Spartanburg Wal-Marts are taking part in the Midnight Madness sales, so looks like I'll hit them.
  18. rechedelphar Force Ghost

star 6
    The Book's a million down in Anderson didnt have the books. but I got the Novel and visual dictionary at B. Dalton
  19. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    time to revive this thread, i think.

found a clone commander, palpatine (#35, red saber), and clone pilot today

still seeking an AT-TE gunner, and I think figures 41-44 were "released" this week (which means we'll see them about september...lol).

20. MoFrinker Jedi Padawan

Lucked up on the AT-TE gunner at the Dorman center wal-mart close to 2 weeks ago,there was only one,sad to say.But I was in Bi-Lo this weekend and was checking out the Pepsi/Star Wars display(those r2-d2 drink coolers rock!)Anyway......Bi-Lo had a small stand and figures...mostly the first 2 waves,but for anyone still seeking an Imperial Guard,that might be the ticket.
  21. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    Over the past 3 weeks I've seen waves with the #41 Clone everywhere, including a lucky score of 1 two weeks ago from Saturday at the Harbison Target. Keep your eyes peeled!
  22. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeah, the 41 clones have hit hard, everywhere. Found the remnants of the newest Deluxe Wave this past week at Target in Greenville (no clones, no stass allie, which are the two coolest ones).

Haven't seen anything past 44, but I know the Tarkin wave is looming out there somewhere.
  23. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    So how are the armies coming?

My Republican/Imperial force is coming along well:

22 #6
    10 #41
    6 Royal Guards
    5 Senate Guards
    4 AT-TE Gunners
    4 Commanders
    4 Pilots
    3 Target Clones
    2 Arial Troopers

4 AT-RTs
    1 Customized AT-ST
    1 Republic Gunship
  24. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    let's see..

11 #41 clones
    2 #6
    1 Target
    2 AT-TE gunners
    5 commanders
    5 pilots
    AT-RT Driver
    Barc Trooper

this army building is like crack...so addictive...
  25. MoFrinker Jedi Padawan

12 - #6's (2 customized)
    12 - #33's
    5 - #23's (2 blue,3 red)
    6 - #38's
    2 - 43's (1 chocolate,1 vanilla)
    2 - #42's
    5 - #41's
    5 - #34's
    2 - CloneTrooper army builder packs
    2 - Target Clones
Thread Status: