main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Latest News...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, we have been busy. In fact, so busy, I forgot to post. But you know how it can be, Saber training, repairing Jedi Robes, keeping obnoxious Padawan's in line.

Due to the fact that our own Master Ash Tohn had her artwork primered in one of our local Galleries last Friday, our normal meeting was postponed. The show lasts until the Middle of May and we are all excited for her, especially since it is some of her SW Oil and Pastel Portraits.

Then the very next Saturday was incredibly long and busy as the Order headed BACK down to LA to revisit the Pirates of the Caribbean Costumes. We hooked up with some old SW friends and literally spent the entire day sketching details..(ok, Master Ash spent the day sketching details we just measured, took notes, saw how things were dyed, cut, hand-sewn and put together)..Dinner at Chuy's (prounced Chewie's)..both appropo in name and atmosphere (think the Mos Eisley Cantina with a bit less class and lots more stuff on the walls)..

Squeezed in was going to see "Hildago" and more saber/cutlass work, costume design, saber/cutlass work, getting ready for Conventions and did I mention, saber/cutlass work (that Padawan's going to be the death of me.)

So, Clear Skies and May The Force Be With You

...End Report....
    ......End Transmission.....

Master 'K'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.