main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Lavo's fan art, *UPDATE* (05/02/08)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lavo, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I like that first picture of Jabba screaming like a little girl. And the blob creatures. It is very grrrly (yes I know). I agree with the "not everything is solved by lightsaber" mantra too ;P

(your Jedi is instantly likeable, if not on a personality basis because I'm not too big a Jedi person).

2. lavo

lavo Jedi Master

Jul 26, 2006
    Hi Gang

As usual I start this entry complaining that I haven't been able to post anything for ages. If only my job was to draw SW all day, but I guess that's what a lot of us dream of.

I've been getting a few private requests for artwork (apologies to those who are still waiting), as you can see from my previous entry, so here are a couple of recently finished works. The first was a request from 'DARTH GOLLUMSMEAGOL' for a Jedi family photo. It seemed really straight forward until I realised that it included Ben Infarius, his wife Aayla Secura and their baby. The only one of the three I knew was Aayla and if she has blue skin, Ben is white, what colour would their baby be?
    [image=http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z201/mrlavo/family_jedi.jpg]

The next drawing was for 'MrJop' who asked for a drawing of Jacina. He described very clearly how he wanted her to appear, very much as Luke does on the original poster but with light elements and specific colour changes. For anyone who has read my previous entries you'll know that I often moan about how I'm not happy with my line work, but maybe since I haven't been doing much drawing lately, or because I did it very quickly but I'm really pleased with how this turned out.
    [image=http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z201/mrlavo/jacina-1.jpg]

3. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    Great stuff in here, Lavo! You have a very dynamic comic style, I love it. What a cute little baby you came up with! Great rapore between Ben and the baby, great expressions there. And I really do like your drawing of Jacina!

4. mrjop2

mrjop2 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 6, 2007
    I just wanted to thank you again for the Jacina image! It's perfect! You helped bring one of my characters to life. The readers of my fanfiction really liked the image as well.

5. StoyBoy720

StoyBoy720 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    Your work is absolutely fantastic, Lavo. I love your coloring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.