Before "Lay A Whisper On My Pillow"10/14* last message posted from author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ewen, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Altaira Jedi Master

star 4
    OOOHHH!

I am speechless! and agree completely with Xan before me. How can Qui-Gon be so dense! (Oh ya, Bucket alert.) And, they could possibly think Obi-Wan would hurt Yoda, let alone the little troll being all powerful.

Yeah, that was an evil cliffie alright. Have to leave now to SCREAM! Don?t be alarmed if you hear it, it is not another attack.
  2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in favor of killing quigon with my saber, mace and adi to whos with me?
  3. Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm in favor of killing quigon with my saber, mace and adi to whos with me?

Jenny_the_Jedi_Girl, count me in.

*The two angred Jedi activate their sabers and advance threateningly on Qui-Gon and Mace.*

I'm more forgiving of Adi 'cause she's one of my fav book charaters. But she'd better come to her senses or else!!!!!

POOR MASTER YODA AND OBI-WAN!!!! :(

:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:
  4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah lets not kill adi yet she's normally really cool, but quigon and mace are going to DIE!
  5. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm with Jenny- but I'll give Adi a chance to redeem herself.
  6. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    **sits in a corner and laughs as all the carnage goes on** Leave me a little piece of Qui, will you all? **crosses legs** Ah, just geting settled in to wait for the next post.
  7. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    I think the battle with DRL has done something to Thalia's mind.
  8. Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Knight

star 2
    ALL RIGHT!!!

'Darker side of the Light' IS BACK!!!

YEAH!

That was my first ever ewen story, and this one is just as awsome!!!

UP
  9. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    PK, are you insinuating something?
  10. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    WHo me? [face_devil] you must be getting paranoid or something 8-}
  11. Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Knight

star 2
  12. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    See, I told you if I could post more than once a week, I would. I hope you enjoy it. ewen

###

Qui-Gon did not have to see Master Yoda to know he was there. Once his former master was within a few feet of him in the healer?s ward, he was able to feel his weak force signature.

Not only did he know he was close, alive, but also that he was severely injured. Enough so, thought Jinn that the little beloved troll might not survive whatever befell him. Convinced at that moment Yoda needed him more, Jinn released his healing connection on his apprentice?s hand and rushed to the bedside of his master.

Luckily Mace and Adi arrived in time to contain the fury in the man.

?Now Qui relax. Everything possible is being done to aid your master. Please don?t make this more difficult."

Mace gripped both of Qui-Gon?s large forearms with his equally large hands.

Amazingly the coldness of the other master?s hands brought a feeling of warmth to Jinn?s heart; to know he had friends who cared so much for him and most of all understood his immense emotional turmoil for his former master.

?On the contrary, I am not here to rant and rave, Mace. I only want to aid with my healing powers. You know very well that over the years Yoda and I have shared a unique, if not uncommonly stronger bond than most padawan master pairs whose bonds have long since separated. Connected as we are can only aid in Yoda?s recovery, not hinder it.?

The healer, or one of them working with Yoda stepped from around the curtain where Yoda lay in bed.

"He is right. Much as his force powers aids Obi-Wan it can help his former master. However, Master Jinn don?t spread yourself too thin. You have your own health to consider. You have already been in several force healing trances for your apprentice.?

?And I know my own strength, my powers when it comes to healing someone. I am able to withstand another trance. Obi-Wan is stable enough that he should not need me to help stabilize his condition further..?

?That?s true. Obi-Wan is on his way to recovery. Very well, let me finish getting him hooked to all the assistance he needs and run a couple of tests. Give me fifteen minutes. Then we will be ready to sit with your master, agreeable??

The healer did not wait for Jinn?s reply. He turned and walked back behind the curtain. He felt every minute counted because as of now he had no idea in the galaxy what could have produced such a comatose state in Yoda. The council master was catatonic and so far the healers hadn?t found a reason for it.

?Mace did you find anything? Was Yoda down in the lower level of the temple??

Mace was breathless, not from excitement, but from fear for the old troll master. Everyone in the temple had some degree of endearment for Yoda.

?Yes that is where we found him. However we did not find much to go on Qui.?

Adi stepped up and laid her hand on Jinn?s arm for emotional comfort.

She intended to tell Qui-Gon of the only minuscule clues they found, the button and the rock, but was interrupted when a padawan to Healer Lizelle came from around the curtain and bowed.

"My master said I should come out here and call Master Jinn in now. Master Yoda is stable and he wishes Yoda?s former padawan to immediately assist him in a healing trance. "The sooner the better" were his exact words."

Jinn did not have to be told twice his former master needed him. He left Adi and Mace. He would wait to find out what clues they had.

###with Yoda####

Although it wasn?t necessary to be so quiet, Qui-Gon still approached the bed as if he feared he would wake his beloved former master. As soon as he reached his bedside, Qui-Gon reached out to make some kind of physical contact. It was something absolutely necessary; to lay his hand on his master if he was to perform a healing trance. He was alarmed at how weak his master was both physically and through the force. Because of his weakness Jinn was reluctant to speak through their bond, their mind link. Instead he whispered his concerns, knowing
  13. Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Knight

star 2

[face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

MASTER YODA, WAKE UP!!!!

OR ELSE OBI-WAN IS GOING TO BE KICKED OUT OF THE TEMPLE!!!!!

Oh, ewen, you are cruel. Just when I think that
    Qui-Gon is getting rid of his bucket, you jam it right back on.

*Looks down*

OH NO!!!!

A CLIFFIE!!!!!!
  14. Altaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Ugh! Obi-Wan never gets a break, even with laying injured himself. Makes you wonder. That was a quick turn for the worse for Qui-Gon. He shows more support and trust in the little troll than his young apprentice.

I love this and them. I?d like to try thinking in Mace and Qui thought, ?Maybe Yoda hurt himself to make Obi look bad.? [face_laugh]

Good job, Ewen. I have seen improvements in your writing from when I first started lurking on your stories so long ago. I enjoyed the early ones too. Looking forward to more. I will assume Obi-Wan will wake first, and it won?t be pretty...
  15. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    The bucket is balanced on his head. It hasn't dropped over his eyes...YET
  16. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    I dissagree! Qui thinks that Obi hurt Yoda! How could he? HOW COULD HE? **runs away yelling**
  17. Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Knight

star 2

See ya all in a couple weeks

*Takes a deep breath*

UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    **randomly cuts through board screaming**
  20. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    Isn't it satifying? I tend to scream a lot. Take the pressure off...
  22. jedibear30 Jedi Master

star 1
    hey. just posting to say hello. and to let ewen and all you know that i have not fallen off the face of the earth. i am back and feeling better. thank you to those of you who have pm'd me. it was really appreciated and believe it or not, it has helped. keep up the good work ewen. and kitara, i am back from the trip. i even managed to have fun, which really helped. i am feeling much more positive with each passing day. well, i have to go. i just wanted to let ewen know that i am ready to rejoin her band of loyal readers.

til later my friends.

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    ~SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS~
  24. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    J.B.30 Glad to see you feel better and that you are now back with us. I hope only good things come your way!!!

Now, if only the few more of my lost readers would return, everything would feel like home.

Here that?, Kelly, J.K.150 "7" and anyone else who has abandoned me. Come back, Come back, where ever you are.

PEACE ewen
  25. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    **sad face** I'm still here! I think your thread has been much more active lately, ewen.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.