Before "Lay A Whisper On My Pillow"10/14* last message posted from author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ewen, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How can it not be active with Thalia chasing DRL thru various threads. We all have to duck and cover 8-}
  2. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Thalia_Nox Yes this thread has certainly been more active and though I don't participate as much as I would like too,I check and read it every night.

I think the activeness of my thread brings me as much pleasure as hopefully my story does for you.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

I have a post for ALL three stories ready to put up tomorrow.

PEACE ewen
  3. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Nothing, Obi-Wan has said nothing of his attack??

Mace could only stand there just outside Obi-Wan?s room with an incredulous look on his face. It had been three days since Yoda was found. Three grueling days of uncertainty where his health was concerned and Obi-Wan had been awake all that time, yet Jinn failed to question him about his attack or if he knew anything about the attack on Yoda. Hell Jinn, had not even found out if the two were with each other at anything during the day of their perspective attacks.

?He wasn?t sure he was speaking to the same Qui-Gon he grew up with down through the years at the temple. Qui-Gon would always push the issue, find out what needed to be found out. Yet in this situation his master laying near death, his pad wan injured, possibly attack by the same person w ho leap Yoda in a catatonic state and he stood there and admitted to Master Windu he had found nothing out. The most curious of things was he said he had never asked.

?O.K. Jinn we have done it your way. It?s about time we do it *mine*. The healers are getting concerned that the longer Master Yoda stay in his sleep-like state the harder it will be to bring him back. If you aren?t going to broach the subject with Obi-Wan about how he got his injuries admissibly how Yoda received his then I plan too.?

?No? No Mace you can?t do that. You see? well?It?s like this?. Obi-Wan doesn?t?.?

?Sith, Qui-Gon don?t tell me you haven?t even told Obi-Wan about Yoda, about the attack on him and his condition. What is wrong with you? I know the boy cares deeply for Yoda and I don?t want him traumatized, but neither do I want Master Yoda to be destined to live his life out as a breathing vegetable.?

A harsh look with a quick turn of his head to face Mace eye to eye. Jinn was furious.

?Do you think I want that for Yoda, I don?t? I want him whole again, just as I want my apprentice whole? It?s just that that?.that? well? Obi seems to want to distance himself from what happened. I have tried to bring up the subject, find out what went on. He won?t even admit he met Master Yoda the day of the attack. However I have met with little desire to discuss it and a strong-willed determination not to mention that day at all.?

?Well maybe we are on the wrong track That is why you need to openly and honestly speak with him. It could be possible tat we are jumping to the wrong conclusions. Maybe your apprentice was not with Master Yoda. Maybe they suffered two separate attacks and were no where near each other that day? We won?t know unless you or someone asks.?

There it was. It had come down to where Jinn must face the truth and must relay that truth to second in command of the Jedi council with Yoda incapacitated as he was. He had to tell Mace about the button and the rock.

Mace waited. Waited and waited some more. Qui-Gon paced the hall as if a caged animal. He would go so far way then abruptly return only to repeat the process.

?Well is that all you have to say. If it is, I plan to check on Yoda and go back to my office for meditation. I hope the reach the answer I need, though I feel I already know it. If you won?t speak further with your padawan, I will.?

?No Mace. wait don?t leave.? Qui-Gon grabbed his friend by his right forearm and gently turned him back to face him.

?I suppose I have to ?fess? up and I will, Just give me a few minutes to gather my thoughts of what and how I want to say this.?

Mace let out a long sigh. He felt he should dread what he was about to here. He knew his old friend and comrade held something back and after this moment of reflection Qui-Gon wanted, he felt he was about to find out *what*. He was a bit worried because he had never seen Qui-Gon so hesitant to discuss, to face anything as he seemed to be now. Concern more like fear gathered in Mace Windu. He knew Qui-Gon well, very well and he suspected what the man was about to say was something close to world shattering for him to be so hesitate., as to thank through what he had to say to his oldest friend.

?Well Jinn how lo
  4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    CAN I KILL MACE PLEASEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!

~GROWLS AND STORMS OFF WANTING TO HURT MACE WINDU BADLY~
  5. Altaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Children!!! Those little monsters... they?re all evil.

The bucket is thick and now they are going to let the little ?children? out of their little dark hole and into the Temple to play, with permission! and, lock up Obi!

Who?s going to rescue them now? Qui is standing by him but his doubts are causing me doubts.
  6. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rotten... Bloody... Stupid... JEDI!!!!!

Jumping to all the wrong conclusions! How could they? HOW COULD THEY??!! I know why, because they're rotten, bloody, stupid JEDI!

Ah well, at least Qui seems to be protecting Obi a little. Methinks there be cracks in the bucket. For now!

**brightens** Anyone want to chase DRL with me? It's so satisfying! **dashes off**
  7. PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  8. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    Myabe if we cut off all of Mace's limbs and stuffed him in a closet nobody would know it was us, hmm?
  9. PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great idea. I found the perfect spot.
  10. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    We're terrible, aren't we?
  11. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    **sidles in** Don't mind me... **waves hand** I am not here. **waves hand** You can't see me!

UP!
  12. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Until or if I decide to write more, you should consider this story not worth checking.

Thanx to all those who have read my stories. Forgive me for letting YOU down.

Just burnt out right now.

PEACE ewen
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.