main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***LCC Archive*** Downloads, Information, and More!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by DVeditor, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    A lot of people have been asking for information on the history of the Lightsaber Choreography Competitions recently. There were times when the various sites hosting the files would go down and some of the entries were hard to locate so it's time we set the record straight. :)

Before I list my long line of links, let me say a huge thanks to ASOULAN for setting up an awesome page on his site with mirrors and information on the past contest entries along with some of the harder-to-find clips. [face_peace]

Be sure to visit his page!

I'm told that there will hopefully be an official archive section at the new LCC website, however as a way to fill the time gap from now until then this topic was created. Thanks to all who provided information and/or support! :D

Also, if anyone has information regarding other entries from the first LCC please let us know - we are still searching for at least one of the clips. Hopefully this will answer most questions regarding the previous contests but feel free to post updates and/or questions.

Enjoy!

2. DVeditor

Dec 21, 2001
  3. DMPjedi

DMPjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2003
    Nice one DV, as usual =D=

4. WeirdHat

WeirdHat Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2003
    Yeah, nice, except there was a real entry 24, and 25, 26, and 27, which aren't Durb's.

And ASOULAN, the text on your site is almost unreadable, it'd be nice if you changed the color...

5. Dako

Dako Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I wasn't suprised that #8 won 2nd place in LCC3. I thought it was really good, if it's the one I'm thinking about, the one in the big warehouse.

Anyway, nice job as usual DV!

6. green-boy

green-boy Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2004
    Nice job DV! :D

7. DVeditor

Dec 21, 2001
    Yipes - you're right, Hat. I'll PM a mod for the edit here shortly. Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT: PM sent! That's the fastest I've downloaded/uploaded 4 entries before. :p Thanks for the comments so far guys - be sure to drop ASOULAN a note too!

8. StoyBoy720

StoyBoy720 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    Mmm...archives....

[/drool]

9. DVeditor

Dec 21, 2001
    Thanks for the edits, Adam! [face_peace]

10. ASOULAN

ASOULAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005

Hey all....

Just took care of a couple of buggered links. And Durb's LCC3 entry is now uploaded as well.

I'm thinking now about going through my collection of fanfilms (non-LCC) and uploading clips of their lightsaber duels as well. The more inspirational material we have the better...

*EDIT: also, if any of you have additional info on any of the submissions listed (or even those that aren't) such as the names of the films just drop me a line. I'd like to be a little more complete than "Entry 1 through 27"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.