main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***LCC IX Voting and Reviews***

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ObiJuan2080, Sep 10, 2011.

1. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Given the nature of the Force, that was a safe assumption already.

2. Mae

Mae Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2004
    [image=http://www.cpomusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Best-Cry-Ever-11_0.jpg]

3. NateCaauwe

NateCaauwe Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    But the Force isn't magic. It's made up of midichlorians that live inside the cells of living beings! [face_beatup]

4. VaporTrail

May 19, 2002
    YOU SHUT YOUR ***** MOUTH

And to be clear, if we're going to have that talk, the Force isn't MADE of midichlorians, midicholorians are simply the organic antenna which allows our bodies to be attuned to the Force. No antenna, no signal, ya dig?
    Of course, if anyone but the Jedi knew anything about this, this would've solved several of Luke's problems in the EU (how to detect Jedi to join the Academy, how to reconnect Callista with the Force), but oh well. Guess that info died with the rest of the Jedi.

//stinkin' retcons

5. NateCaauwe

May 30, 2005
    YOU SHUT YOUR ****** MOUTH!

VvN will now someday happen.

6. VaporTrail

May 19, 2002
    Finally. Why do you think I've been trying to piss you off so much? [face_mischief]

7. NateCaauwe

May 30, 2005
    TFN is eventually just going to turn into a venue for the ultimate lightsaber tournament, culminating in Ryan vs Everyone. And we will still have no lives.

8. KingKool

KingKool Jedi Padawan

Dec 14, 2010
    (still waiting for the LCC IX page to go up so people can see my first attempt entry and I can get some feedback on it... anxious)

I still think crossovers would be a great way to celebrate LCC X. We should start seeing who's close enough geographically to make crossover appearances, even if it's only a fifteen second clip of choreography that gets stitched into a giant montage.

I live in Rhode Island, and I'd be willing to travel some distance to get to another East coast competitor for a day and shoot something cool.

9. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    Zee page! Eeet exeests!

LCC IX Archive Page

Shapow!

As always, send any extras or behind the scenes to me via PM or email or post in the thread. There are already some available, notably for Entries 2 and 5.

10. Ricky_Calrissian

Ricky_Calrissian Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2008
    Must send you the better bumper, i'll try to remember.