LCCIX entry re-edit

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Whiteley79, Oct 15, 2011.

Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Whiteley79 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Taking down in front's thoughts to heart, I sat down and re-eddited my entry from LCC9. Of course the guys were right, and im very pleased with this shorter version, successfully taking out three mintues of non essential material. Let me know what you think. This year was a great learning experience, and I can't wait to show you what we are cooking up for the big LCCX!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peOlmXmy2EA
  2. NateCaauwe Force Ghost

star 4
    Nice; I dig it! Now do the same for Rivals. It will please me.
  3. Whiteley79 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm currently working on the rivals as we speak, updating some of the more rushed effects, completing the ones I had no time to get to, redoing most of the music, and adding in the sound effects. I have changed part of the edit, the most drastic being it no longer fades out during the car scene, but stays with the action. Other then that, I've just been a little more quit with cuts. Brace yourself Nate, it may not please you. :)
  4. NateCaauwe Force Ghost

star 4
    *Sigh* I knew it. The day you entered your first LCC, I said "I'm gonna be the one who has to kill this guy. With a lightsaber."
Moderators: AdamBertocci