main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Leader of the Band (otherwise known as Music and the Force).

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi-too, Dec 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-too

Obi-too Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2000
    As soon as they got away from the clearing Obi-wan turned to Janala.

"You could have gotten us killed back there." he chided, and she could hear the malace which smothered his voice.

"How could I have known--"

"You should have been humming, or whateve you do to feel the force."

"I'm sorry, your highness." Jalana's sarcastic voice shot back. "But I was thinking that maybe they could hear me if I did. You said something about absolute silence before you left the ship, right?" She saw his eyes narrow at her faciciousness.

"Don't contradict me." he said quietly.

"Why not?" she shot back. "Just because you're a knight and I'm not doesn't mean that you're the wisest one here." she didn't mean to get in his face, but suddenly she was staring him almost literaly in the eyes about three inches away, as if he were a disruptive student she was punishing. "I may not have been a jedi, but there's a reason I'm on this mission. I'm older, and have probably seen a lot more of life than you ever will. At the very least, you should respect your elders. Didn't your master teach you any of this?"

Jalana instantly realized she shouldn't have said that. It was like she had poured salt and mud into a festering wound. That was his soft spot--his master. She prepared for the worst, and started to hum almost silently. She had to take a deep breath when she realized the young man was dangerously close to the dark side. She had definately not said the right thing.

"Qui-gon Jin taught me everything I need to know about life, fighting, the force (both sides), and then died in front of my face to a Sith worrior. After what I've seen, I don't need chiding from you or anyone else!" Jalana hadn't even made the connection. Qui-gon had obviously found the boy with his padawan--Obi-wan--and then... She closed her eyes as everything snapped into place.

"Qui-gon was your master?" was all she could say, but the anger that had built up inside her fed her pride. "I find that hard to believe. He would have taught his padawan much better than you are acting right now." A sith worrior? Sith were back? What had she been missing?

"At least I had a master." Obi-wan said back with unhidden malace and anger. Jalana was about to answer back when the force twanged in her. All three jedi dropped to the ground, as about thirty different people jumped at them out of the trees and bushes surrounding the small group.

"Who are you, and why have you disrupted our raid tonight." A voice said. Jalana looked up to see a large, gruff-looing man with a tattoo on his forhead--a symbol of a major gang group in the galaxy--the huts.

2. Jargonn

Jargonn Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2000
    Jargonn checking in.
    Good stuff, more soon I hope.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Oh boy, Jalana hit a sensitive spot on Obi, but he's being too pig headed for me to feel sorry for him.

4. Obi-too

Oct 20, 2000
    (from musical)

Thanx guys!

(Obi-too) Sorry guys, I can't post more now, but I promise to soon! Forgive me, and keep letting us know you're watching and reading!

5. Obi-too

Oct 20, 2000
    (from musical)

Thanx guys!

(Obi-too) Sorry guys, I can't post more now, but I promise to soon! Forgive me, and keep letting us know you're watching and reading!

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I wait patiently until the next post...

7. Jargonn

Oct 7, 2000
    Me too. I hope there's more soon!

8. Obi-too

Oct 20, 2000
    Thanks for waiting patiently. Here's my post, but there's no more story now. I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, that I will post more soon! Musical is about ready to string me up by my pinkie toes. Yikes!

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well there had better be more story or I will have to help musical [face_devil] (Look at me so desperate that I resort to threats!) *hangs head in shame*

10. Obi-too

Oct 20, 2000
    I will post more hopefully soon, but I probably won't be able to for the next two weeks. I would give you Musical Jedi's but she's in much the same prediciment. (School trip) I will post more as soon as I can though, and probably double or tripple!

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Have fun on your trip!

12. Jargonn

Oct 7, 2000
    Where is our musical Jedi gone? I hope she'll be back soon, I'm missing her.

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    This is one long trip they went on! I wish my school trips were like that. :p

14. Jargonn

Oct 7, 2000
    I agree. If I was still at school I'd hope for a break like this too. Two months and still nothing, so what's going on? Please post soon ok, or at least let us know if this story's at an end! I'm still waiting, as is Jedi Girl, for the next installment, and I'm sure we'd both be very happy if a new post appears soon, as would the countless others who have yet to experience the magic of Jedi music!
    May the Force be with you.

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well said Jargonn!

16. Jargonn

Oct 7, 2000
    I guess more story is out of the question, but I hope that you and your closest are ok.
    May the Music be with you!
    Jedi Girl, I hope you're ok too, and you and your closest are also doing well.
    Bye, and UP

17. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    sniff :_| No more story! Waaaa!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.