main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Leadership and Responsibility (Tribute to our leaders)

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Swomz, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I just wanted to compliment Chunk, Ptrsons, Kit, and TheHuntress Diane for the way they handled the situation. First, Diane and Ptrsons spent a while organizing this, although they did a good job, there were still some loose ends. Then when things started getting out of hand, Kit warned us to tone it down, which we did for a while. When some more bad stuff, flaming, came of this, Diane did a good job of coming to the source and trying to get to the bottom of the problem. Finally, I wanted to compliment the RMFF Leaders (Chunk, Ptrsons, Kit, and DH) for showing leadership and taking responsibility for our clubs actins even when it was not their fault.
    So, I just believed they deserved some recognition for their displays of leadership and responsibility. Thanks Chunk, DH, Ptrsons, Kit, and TheHuntressDiane.

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    We must all pull together, and if mistakes have been made, recognize them quickly, and try not to repeat them. I also commend all who stepped up.

3. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    They are all great examples of leaders and role models for posters on this boards. We have to give them thanks for that. They also help greatly in smoothing out things, and are always around to answer questions for us.

Thanks guys!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.