Calgary Learn to use those Lightsabers!?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoodLife, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echosevin Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for giving up so much of your time M.F. - it's REALLY appreciated! Will be there at 6:30 sharp!!

Just a note on the bbq tomorrow - I'm only serving non-alcoholic beverages, so if you're planning on drinking anything harder than pop, feel free to bring something for yourself (Rebel and Imperial forces do not condone drinking and flying [face_shame_on_you] ).

2. Magpie Jen Jedi Youngling

star 2
    That's great M.F.!

Raj discovered his shift at work was going to end later than expected on Monday, but the Force was with him today when he negotiated a shift change with a co-worker ("this is not the 9 to 5 shift you're looking for..."). So we'll both be there on Monday before 6:30pm.

Jen
  3. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The BBQ was great. JEDI come out on top in Trivial Pursuit!!!!
  4. alexandertrooper1 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    lol we let you win lol yeah right I just wish it gave you guys harder questions lol. We had alot of fun I can't wait tell class.
  5. Dooks Jedi Padawan

star 4
    BBQ was great thanks echosevin for having us wish I could of stayed and watched the rest of the deleted magic. Seeing your collection room has inspired me to finish mine so that's the goal for the week. Can't wait for the next get together had a great time.
  6. Old_Republic Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yes, thanks to echosevin, that was fun. I wish I could have stayed for the competition but am glad to hear the goodguys came out on top.

Trevor
  7. GoodLife Jedi Youngling

Well it sounds like I might be the only one to miss tonight.. maybe I'll call in and let them know I was "force choked" and don't feel fit to come into work. I can't wait to see what people have done with their sabers for class!
  8. echosevin Jedi Master

star 4
    The BBQ was great fun - I'm so glad so many of you make it out!!
    Special thanks to:
    -Ryan for bringing us 'gifts' and lending me your tools to 'complete my training'...
    -Boba Jay for bringing out R2D2 to join in the fun
    -Darth Dave for bringing out the X-box games
    - and to EVERYONE who brought food and goodies!!

You've got to admit, the Imperials gave us Jedi a REAL run for our credits in the Trivial Pursuit game - thankfully the Force was with us[face_laugh] But I'm sure a re-match is already being planned by the Troops [face_mischief]

See you all in a few hours - don't forget your ponchos!

9. LEXIAL Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Thanks again Echosevin for hosting such a great BBQ! It was lots of fun playing the Trivia. See you tonight at practice.
  10. LEXIAL Jedi Youngling

star 2
    That was a great workout tonight! A lot more material to practice now though..especially the barrel roll.=D= Awsome job everyone!
  11. Twisted-And-Evil Jedi Youngling

Thanks echo seven- and to Rob! He was a slave of the grill for us at the BBQ! Thank you both for having us, it was truly fun!
    Cheers guys [face_devil]

12. alexandertrooper1 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    we had alot of fun at the bbq thanks to everyone involved in it. And wow what a great night at lightsaber classes.
  13. Nite_shift Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey guys, I wont beable to attend tonight training again because i just started a new job ( yep again ) and they want me to work tonight.

Niteshift
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.