main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions learning huttese?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kran Starborn, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kran Starborn

Kran Starborn Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 19, 2013
    A language I believe we hear most often within Star Wars not just from the hutts but from the darker sides of various planets like Cantinas and etc. It is another Star Wars language I am curious to learn is there a website where I can learn huttese? Please and thank you if you find a site for me.

2. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
  3. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Sorry for not doing that myself I guess sometimes when I make posts like this I sometimes forget about google.

4. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    No worries, brain farts happen to the best of us.

5. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    You know whats interesting is It feels like you could by accident say the wrong words because two words sound so similar. Achuta means hello and there is E chu ta that is basically a huttese slur word basically saying *******. That does make sense now that I learned it since there is a protocol droid in Empire Strikes Back that Threepio meets and the droid says that and Threepio says how rude.

BARDAN EDIT: Please remember you have to star out the entire expletive, not just a part of it.

6. Ordo N-11

Ordo N-11 Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2013
  7. twowolves

twowolves Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2013
    The best one of all may be this one: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Phrase_Book_&_Travel_Guide
    This is from a book called, The Star Wars Galactic Phrase Book and Travel Guide, written by the man who engineered the languages we heard on the original trilogy, Ben Burtt.

Then, just sit back and say, "Ohta su marvalic plesodoro...ho ho ho ho ho..." in your best Jabba voice... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.