main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Learning To Live - (P/A, L, L, Obi, Si) - AU - Post #1 Added 21/08/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darla101, Aug 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puksi

Puksi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
    Apology accepted Captain Darla! Sorry i'm being weird. I hope you get better soon.

Sorry for being annoying! 3 posts in a row! [face_blush]

2. Puksi

Jun 8, 2003
    UP! sorry for taking the 2nd page [face_blush]

3. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I just realized that I never replied to the first post. *smacks self in the head* Stupidstupidstupid! Please don't be mad, it won't happen again!

Anyway, it was very well done, and I'm looking forward to more as soon as you can get to it. I understand about DRL problems, I'm overloaded with them! Take your time, and post when you're ready!

ps-You may want to check out Shards when you have a chance. I've got at least one new post over there if you're still interested.

--later--

4. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    some of you may have read this at against fate, but for those who havent...

One thing or another has been in the way, I just started sixth form college, i had relatives staying and ive been ill and stuck in bed/going to bed as soon as I get in so I haven't been on the computer.

Something else thats happened is that I've gotten into another genre of fanfiction, one that i can share with my rl friends so I've been away from the boards when I have been here. Its not that I've lost interest in star wars, its just this is all shiny and new and im not used to it, and all my friends are into it, so they want me to write/read/get into it so i had to oblige.

Chances are, I'll have a huge cut back on sw fanfiction here for a while, to deal with my new fic, but I'll be around, and I'm not giving up on this fic,I just dont have mant Ideas for it right now, its accute writers block for star wars.

I realise thats a bit of a ramble, but thats what happened.

5. Puksi

Jun 8, 2003
    Okey doke! as long as you keep on writing i'll keep reading! :D

6. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Hey things change, and that's life. If your WB goes and you can update this, I'll be here. If not, it's all understood. Hope things calm down a bit for you. :D

--later--

7. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    Shock of all shocks, this is oging to be updated next week!

8. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Just came across this story. I like it and I hope you are planning on updating it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.