main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Learning to See- AU- OC'S Complete 5/12!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowolf

Shadowolf Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2005
    Oh my, what a marvelous story! Eitan, Kiran, and Tamir all just absolutely came to life. I finished this one up this morning and I knew I should have made notes of the various things I wanted to comment on, but of course I didn't.

The whole thing was fabulous, and I loved the scenes that included Anakin and Obi-Wan, your version of Anakin is just marvelous!

2. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Shadowolf You made it through this one too! :D So glad you liked it. Eitan and company were a joy to work with. This Anakin is similar to my one in the Redemption series, although that one gets into more trouble. ;) I like writing an AU, what if he didn't turn Anakin. So many possibilities. Thanks again for the feedback and trying my work. :)

3. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jedi_Knight_Hunter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I loved the ending OE. I think it was perfect for him. Thank you for another amazing story!

4. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    "Is that wise?" Eitan?s query was accompanied by a raised eyebrow as he took a seat on once of the balcony chairs. "After everything I?ve gone through in the course of my life, it would be rather anti-climatic to be done in by food poisoning."

That ending was perfect! What a wonderful story!

5. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    =D= This was a wonderful story, OE! I really love how all your characters interact, including Eitan and Tamir. I'm so glad Eitan got a happy ending! :D

And I enjoyed Live What you Learn too :)
    Now I'm going to have to go read all your other fics.

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    :_| I can't believe it's over! Please tell me we'll be seeing these characters again! [face_praying]

It was hauntingly familiar and brought the threat of tears stinging the backs of his eyes.

Tamir sat with bent knees, a drawing pad propped against them, his forehead creased in concentration as his hand flew across the pad. He was drawing once again. Eitan brushed a hand across his eyes in order to clear them before leaning over to view the scene Tamir was bringing to life. As the object gradually took shape on the page, it came as no surprise to Eitan that he was able to decipher pixish features.

Tamir had found a new muse to inspire him.

A wistful smile curving his lips, Eitan sat back and exhaled as his attention returned to the setting sun. It had taken him a lifetime, but he?d finally learned to see what was important in life.

That knowledge had finally brought him a happiness that would last.

I couldn't have asked for a better "last" scene! Take a bow, o_e. You deserve to! =D=

7. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    Very touching

I love that bit started to draw again.

8. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Birdy Glad you were pleased with the way things worked out. :)

Anakins Heir AW! [face_blush] Thanks so much.

Jedi Tigris Welcome! So thrilled you picked my stories to read. I enjoyed these characters so I?m thrilled you guys did too. Feel free to drop me Pms if you do read some of my other stuff. :D

VL Please tell me we'll be seeing these characters again!

There?s a possibility. I?ve got two posts of a story done that explores Tamir and Sirhc?s relationship a few years down the road. We?ll see how it comes together. Thanks for sticking with me. ;)

Anekasolo Happy as a clam that the ending pleased. It could have gone either way. :)

9. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    The first story was locked OE, so I'll post everything here.

I read the interview with Eitan and how he answered the question about you... The woman has a strange fascination with me. Truth be told she frightens me at times and I don?t frighten easily. I suppose if I wanted to, I could coerce her to do pretty much anything I desired. It may have something to do with the fact that all of her other *boys* are young and impressionable. I won?t be forced into any mould. [face_plain]

Healer Gingko Biloba? :p

Awww and Anakin told Tamir to wait for Eitan to change his mind! [face_love]

On to the sequel!

Even in these first minutes of their partnerships infancy, he was rapidly discovering how desperately he craved Tamir?s smiles and laughter. Awwww!

He loved when his mentor relaxed and allowed his soft underbelly to show. He?s got a soft belly and not a firm six-pack?

"Well come along then, crispy. Far be it for me to stand in the way of your death wish," she chided him sternly. Your OC has a bad sense of humor O_E? Crispy?Poor Tamir? :_|

I can?t believe you had you OC fall to the dark side and be stripped of the force. Times like these make me glad I am not one of your OC, and only a figment of Red?s imagination? :p

The ending was wonderful though for what you did to poor Eitan?

You really need to bring Tamir back, maybe he survived the Purge by pretending to be a turnip? 8-}

10. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    My you've been a busy boy. [face_batting]

I can?t believe you had you OC fall to the dark side and be stripped of the force. Times like these make me glad I am not one of your OC, and only a figment of Red?s imagination?

I dunno dear. Being associated with Red in any way is pretty scary. [face_worried]

Glad you enjoyed the series. :) The great thing about AU's is that you can skip those sad endings that ROTS had. Anakin doesn't turn in this universe. :D

It's also a blast to make Eitan a lot less morose in Cure. [face_love]

Thanks for reading and replying.

11. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    Notice she didn't say anything about Bit :(

12. Lovely-in-Orange

Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2005
    Fantastic story and OCs. Poor Eitan punished himself harder than even the council would have. I'm glad his friends were able to forgive and still see the good in him. You took things a lot directions I didn't expect and the end was deeply satisfying. Especially that he discovered all the peace he hadn't had as a Jedi and the little things he missed out on like always being able to enjoy a sunset. =D=

Oh and Tamir survived the purge and is busy making little Bits with Sirch right? [face_batting] I loved those two too. She's funny. :D

13. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    Upping because I love Eitan and this fic and spurs!

14. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    LIO You took things a lot directions I didn't expect and the end was deeply satisfying. Especially that he discovered all the peace he hadn't had as a Jedi and the little things he missed out on like always being able to enjoy a sunset.

I see sawed a lot trying to decided where I was going to take him. In the end this just seemed like the best choice considering all he'd been through. So glad you enjoyed and thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

Oh and Tamir survived the purge and is busy making little Bits with Sirch right?

Actually I started writing their follow up story at another site. Only a few chapters into it since it's tough finding time to work on it right now. Sirhc is a fun character and I adore Tamir. [face_batting]

Birdy - [:D] Thanks dear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.