main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Leather Belt Pouches

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by leechan82, Aug 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Anybody here know of someone, who may know someone, that makes or creates Jedi pouches?
    Oh, and have them for purchase or for sale?

2. StormtrooperPrincess

StormtrooperPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2002
    If you search back through the forum pages (yes, it's time consuming; I know), there are a few threads about this already, including a very good one that's at least 2 pages long.

3. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Thanks Stormtrooperprincess. I hope to find it, in maybe, two hours, if it's as far as you say. :) J.J. Some of these posts people send, are confusing though. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. Still looking for anyone elese who may help like Stormtrooperprincess did.

4. StormtrooperPrincess

StormtrooperPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2002
  5. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    PM me, I might be able to help ya.

6. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Thank you Stormtrooperprincess on your time and energy. I never expected you to do so much for me, but if there's anything you would like to know, please feel free to post a request to me. I would be more than happy to help. You did help, by the way. Thanks. Some of the ideas will help me a lot. As for you, Mr. Padawan519, thanks to you also for replying, but I hope to hear more from you real soon. Both of you guys are stars in my eyes. I thank you. Anymore advice would be greatly accepted. Not that yours haven't done justice. They have.

7. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Hey everybody. I have a plee to all of you Episode I-II leather pouch makers. If you know how to make these pouches, and would like to give me your answer on how much you would like them for, please let me know. Thank you for reading.

8. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    I would very much like to know if anyone out there makes leather belt pouches. Please post a reply to me if you do. Thanks for your time and patience.

9. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Quit bumping and use the links provided

10. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Thanks. I did and they helped. Kind of looking for one to purchase right away. For a costume I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.