main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL leave of absence

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    The following is to inform the group that I will step aside and will be off the grid for a while. I feel that the group will survive without me. I'm totally burned out and still upset with recent events due to that I lost my will to perform at the events, in other words Star Wars is just not fun anymore to me. So in order to compose myself I will be gone for a while, I do not know when I will be back and everynow and then I will check up on the group. Thanks to everybody for their support. This is darth-blaze signing off.

2. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    i hope that u find what u are looking 4..mesa goin miss yousa..huggles and thanks 4 everthing.

3. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I just get in from Orlando and check the boards and I see this. Sorry for all the trouble boss. I know how you feel. I'll call and talk to you. Good luck and good night.

>Steve

4. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    Sorry to hear that bro....gimme a holler if you need anything.........

5. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    This is sad news. We will be thinking about you and please come back the minute you are ready.

6. Sithmauler

Sithmauler Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    Oh, men. That blows. I didn't even get to meet you in person. Anything that I can do to help. I'm sorry if I cause any turmoil on the boards. Hopefully I'll get to meet you someday.

7. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    We'll talk soon my friend.

8. Randy1Kenobi

Randy1Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    dude that sucks ill met you some day dude

9. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    I will really miss seeing you around very very very very much. ( Jeez, I've been around 3rd graders all day.) But seriously, I'll PM you our cell numbers, call anytime.

10. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Well i dont know what to say other then, the group will not be the same without you, and if you arnt there or here then i cant amagine myself staying here. sorry, but if you go, i go.

11. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    but we are still doing the movie right???

12. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    I second that DarkTrooper. Blaze you are FCJK and without you...its just not the same. I just wont be happy without you there...ssssooooo

13. macewndu73

macewndu73 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    It can't be said better than this. Long live the shortest Stormtrooper!!!!!

14. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    Oh, what a sad day. The end of an era for the founder of FCJK. I wish you well, blaze, and can't thank you enough for the groundwork you and Julia laid for the friendships I have made through FCJK. I hope we will see you at different events. After all, you are still 501st!

15. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    we'll miss you blaze! hope you can find something fun for yourself. be sure to check in every once and a while! ;)

16. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Guys it's not the end, he's just taking a well deserved vacation. We gotta keep in mind that this is a hobby and the moment it becomes a stress we have to be willing to step back and relax for a while, otherwise it's another job...another job we're not being paid to do ;)

Blaze, have fun man. And good luck out on the Navy seas! We'll hold the fort while you're away, just don't be like Peter Pan and grow up and forget about all of us and then make us teach you how to fly again by remembering how to throw invisible food at eachother.

On second thought, that'd be kinda cool!

17. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
  18. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    are we defending the fort with invisible food? theyll never see it coming...

19. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    I guess that what i mean is that as long as Blaze is gone, ill be gone. when he comes back i'll come back.

Final Dark Trooper quote:
    A soldier without a commander is just a civilian with a gun and an additude. A commander without soldiers is just a man without a family. A country without a leader is a Riot waiting to happen. A leader without a country is a helpless soul that needs support badly.

guys...its been fun...hopefully our leader will come back and reclaim the group and we can have more fun, but untill then I need some time to myself too. Hopfully we can all find some answers and find ourselves.

20. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Cool, see you then.
    ;)

21. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Boy, you said it, DarkTrooper. Finding ourselves is right. That's the LAST time I'm going to hide myself under the bed with the rest of the clutter when mom comes to check my room. Haven't been able to find myself since!

22. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Dwight you are so silly.

*throwing an invisible ice cream sundae at him*

I know that we will need to look under your bed for you if we can't find you sometime in the future.

..now for the rest of the jedi we are seeking. That is another matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.